剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
因为你吓到Rory了
Because you're scaring Rory.
胡说 进来 吓到Rory 你有时候很愚蠢
Stop that. Get in here. Scaring Rory. You're so silly sometimes.
给你们拿点喝的 放下外套 你们饿吗?
Let's get you a drink. Put your coat down. And are you hungry?
我让Antonia做了羊乳干酪块
I had Antonia make some Roquefort puffs.
Antonia上干酪块
Antonia, bring the puffs.
过来坐 Richard
Come, sit down. Richard.
- 我过去前什么也别说 - 快点
- Say nothing until I get there. - Hurry up.
妈妈 怎么啦
Mom, what's going on?
指甲
The nails.
那么 告诉我说有什么新闻吗
So, tell me what's new with you girls.
没有
Nothing.
奶奶 你呢? 发生了什么特别的事吗?
Grandma, what about you? Did something special happen?
嗯 实际上
Well, as a matter of fact...
看在上帝的份上 Richard 该死的!
For goodness' sake. Richard, damn it!
妈妈 为什么不现在就告诉我们 怎么了?
Mom, why don't you just tell us what's happening now?
好的 我不再等你的爷爷了
All right. I can't wait for your grandfather any longer.
你知道我和 Bitty Charleston 是很好的朋友
You know I'm very good friends with Bitty Charleston...
校长的妻子
the headmaster's wife.
我们有这样的小约定...
We have this little arrangement...
她告诉我 Chilton 发生的事
where she keeps me apprised of the goings-on at Chilton.
跟我讲所有学生和家长之间的闲话
She tells me all the gossip on the students and their parents...
其中的每条信息都可能有用
and any piece of information I might find useful.
啊 今天下午 她打电♥话♥告诉我成绩单出来了
Well, this afternoon, she called to tell me the class list just came out...
Rory 在前3%中
and Rory has finished in the top three percent.
我知道
I know.
你知道? Chilton中你认识谁?
You do? Who do you know at Chilton?
Rory
Rory.
这也不一定 但我有一个好主意
It wasn't definite, but I had a pretty good idea.
Rory 好消息
Rory, wonderful news...
你在班级里达到了前3%
you finished in the top three percent of your class.
是的 爸爸 这位 J. Edgar Hoover (FBI局长)已经告诉我了
Yeah, Dad, J. Edgar Hoover over here was just telling us.
什么
What?
告诉你不要说么 等我到这儿
I told you not to say anything before I got here.
- 太长时间了 - 不 我们已经知道
- You took too long. - No, we already knew.
- 这么简单的要求 - 只要挂上电♥话♥就好了
- It's a simple request. - Just hang up the phone.
不管怎样这是好消息 我们一致赞同
It's good news either way. Let's all agree on that.
我非常以你为荣 Rory
I am immensely proud of you, Rory.
是的 我们知道你就是这么好
Yes, we knew you could do it.
我们当然知道
We certainly did.
我们要庆祝 下星期来一次特别的晚餐
We have to celebrate. Next week, we will have a special dinner.
奶奶 你的晚餐都是特别的
Grandma, all of your dinners are special.
这次要格外的特别
This one will be extra-special.
我们要做所有你喜欢吃的东西 而你可以邀请些朋友
We'll make all your favorite foods, and you can invite some of your friends.
这是极好的机会 而且可能会有礼物的
There's an excellent chance that presents might be involved.
你们不需要做这些的
You guys do not have to do this.
- 最好的3% - 我们当然要做
- For the top three percent... - We most certainly do.
你来的晚, 不得不追上他们 而到年底...
You start late, have to catch up, and by the end of the year...
你已经赶上每一个人了 一个真正Gilmore
you've overtaken everyone. A true Gilmore.
彻头彻尾的
Through and through.
晚饭好了
Dinner is ready.
谢谢你 Antonia. 开饭吧?
Thank you, Antonia. Shall we?
在达到班级前3%之后
After the top three percent in her class.
嗯 非常感谢你们
Well, thank you very much.
开动吧不用管我 我要问问旅馆那边
Just go ahead and start without me. I've got to check in at the Inn.
Michel一个人在那儿 会死人的
MicheI's there by himself. People could die.
好的 快点
Well, hurry up.
- 你好 - 我们要住在哪儿
- Hello? - Where are we going to live?
- Lorelai? - 我们要住在哪儿
- Lorelai? - Where are we going to live?
- 哦, 我 ... - 你家?我家?
- Well, I... - Your house? My house?
- 我不知道 - 我们必须解决这些事儿呀
- I don't know. - We have to figure this stuff out.
我的生活和孩子, 而且都需要一个某种样子家
I have a life and a kid, and both of them require a house of some sort.
- 好的 但是.. - 我家的东西 我有很多东西
- Okay, but... - I have stuff. I have a lot of stuff.
你还没有看我的储藏室呢 但你不会相信...
You haven't seen my closet yet, but you would not believe...
一个人积攒的东西的数量
the amount of stuff one person can accumulate.
我甚至不知道都是些什么 但它就在那儿 并且是我的...
I don't even know what this stuff is, but it's there and it's mine...
- 而它需要一个地方生存 - 嗯
- and it needs a place to live. - Well...
- 而且我想工作 - 什么?
- And I want to work. - What?
还有我喜欢我的银行
And I like my bank.
好的 等等
Okay, hold on...
银行出纳员叫Margie 她不会算数
The teller's name is Margie and she can't count.
什么地方有个诗歌♥关于出纳不会算数的
There's something poetic about banking in a place where the teller can't count.
- Lorelai. - 什么
- Lorelai. - What?
冷静下来 跟我说说
Calm down. Talk to me.
这只是...
It's just...
如果我死了 我希望你知道 放优♥惠♥券的抽屉在哪儿
If I die, I want you to know where the coupon drawer is.
我想 我也会的
I would like that, too. I think.
我们得先解决这些, 之后才...
Well, we need to figure these things out before...
之后什么?
Before what?
- 你在说"Yes", 是吗? - 什么?
- Are you saying yes? - What?
你答应了吗
Are you saying yes?
你为什么这么问我?
Why are you asking me that?
因为你打电♥话♥给我 突然地
Because you call me, out of the blue.
你在担心我们要住在哪儿 在哪里存钱
You're panicked about where we're going to live and bank...
还有放优♥惠♥券的抽屉和Margie
and coupon drawers and Margie.
有重要事情要讨论
These are important things to discuss.
我同意
I agree.
它们绝对是要讨论的重要事情 特别是你答应之后
They're extremely important things to discuss, especially if you're saying yes.
你是吗
Are you?
我在为此发抖 你可以给张证明吗
I am so thrilled about this. Will you get a certificate?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
他们应该给你证明或奖状
They should give you a certificate or a plaque.
我明天要告诉Bitty
I'll talk to Bitty about that tomorrow.
我等不及要告诉Telman McCabe
I can't wait to tell Telman McCabe about this.
噢 Richard.
Oh, Richard.
他经常吹牛他的笨蛋孙子的事
He's always bragging about that simpleton grandson of his.
William是个可爱的男孩
William is a lovely boy.
- 他的脑袋形状像个足球 - 才没有
- His head is shaped like a football. - It is not.
如果他在公园睡着了 有人会去凌空一脚的
If he fell asleep in the park, someone would try to punt him.
- Telman 是你很亲密的朋友 - 是的 他是
- Telman is a very dear friend of yours. - Yes, he is.
而人们应该经常 和他的好朋友分享好消息的
And one should always share wonderful news with one's good friends.
你只是想要吹牛
You just want to brag.
我想我有这个权利
I think I have a right.
你认为是你取得了...
You'd think you were the one who finished...
班级前3%成绩的人
in the top three percent of your class.
那是我的基因 我要声明有点责任的
It was my genes. I get to claim a little responsibility.
太好了
Goodness.
溅到我的衬衫上了
I just spilled on my shirt.
你们在做什么? 她们在做什么 Emily?
What are you doing? What are they doing, Emily?
我不知道 停下来 你们两个
I have no idea. Stop that, you two.
- 对不起 - 是的 对不起
- Sorry. - Yeah, sorry.
怎么回事
What is going on?
我只是在为3%的事儿兴奋
I'm just really jazzed about this whole three-percent thing.
是的 真的 真的兴奋
Yeah, really, really jazzed.
不去理解了Richard
Don't even try to understand, Richard.
Antonia 给Gilmore先生的衬衫 拿来些苏打水
Antonia, please bring some club soda for Mr. Gilmore's shirt.
我们用光了澄清奶油 切得更细点儿
We're running out of clarified butter. Chop that finer.
不要煮老了
No parboiling.
看起来不错 加一点牛至 我想已经做好了
That looks good. Add a little pinch of oregano. I think we've got it.
好的 你的龙虾
Okay, got your lobsters.
新鲜不? 看起来不错
Are they good? They look good. Yes, they do.
噢 夹住我的手了
It's got my hand.
谢谢 好了 我没事 不用担心
Thanks. Okay, I'll be fine. I'm a good clotter. Don't worry.
你很新鲜 是不是? 好吧 放后边
You are fresh, aren't you? Okay, in the back.
- Michel 你得挪个地方 - 马上
- Michel, I'm gonna need you to move. - In a minute.
- 你在做什么? - 称我的火鸡
- What are you doing? - I am weighing my turkey.
为什么?
Why?
科学家们在研究老鼠...
A group of scientists did a study on rats...
给他们的摄入的卡路里每天减少30%
where they cut their daily calories by 30%.
你也想这样?
And you felt left out?
而老鼠多生存了30%那么久
No, the rats lived 30% longer.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表