剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
是我父母比较有钱而已 但我完全是靠自己生活的
but my parents have money. But I'm totally self-sufficient.
除了这个花束和我女儿的学费 我没拿过他们的任何东西
I take nothing from them except this corsage and my daughter's tuition.
你们还打算排挤我吗?
So, are you gonna stone me?
我早应该猜到的.看看她的朋友们
I should've guessed. Look at her friends.
他们穿的衣服都像在滴钱一样
They're wearing suits that drip money.
嘿,伙计,这套西装打7折哦
Hey, pal, this was 30% off.
这就是你不去吃pizza的原因啊 因为你觉得pizza配不上你?
That's why you didn't want to get pizza 'cause it's below you?
不是这样的,Liza. 吃Pizza并不会贬低我
No, Liza. Pizza is not below me.
我爱pizza.我吃了非常多的pizza. 那是我最爱的四种食物之一
I love pizza. I eat tons of pizza. It's one of my four major food groups.
糖果,爆米花,还有pizza
Candy, popcorn, and pizza.
看,pizza占了我主食选择的1/2啊 由此看见,我有多么地爱pizza
See. It's two of my food groups. That's how much I love pizza.
我才不相信你呢
I want to believe you.
殿下,好好地在Ritz酒店 享受你的香槟和鱼子酱吧
Enjoy your champagne and caviar at the Ritz, Your Highness.
我真的不是有钱人呀
I am not rich.
传呼机响了
My pager.
也许这套西装有点太过头了 你看上去很帅.别乱想了
- Maybe this suit was a little much. - You're a fox. Now, don't start.
噢,不 怎么啦?
- No. - What?
Rory要迟到? 为什么?
- Rory's running late. - Late from what?
她没有说
She doesn't say.
她说,她会来的.如果不能在7点前赶到 她会从后面偷偷溜进来的
She'll be here, but if she's not here by 7:00, she'll sneak in the back.
这真诡异 她会来的.别担心
- That's weird. - She'll be here. Don't worry.
但愿吧
I hope so.
这样吧,我们坐在后排 随时盯着她,顺便给她留个位子
We'll sit in back, keep an eye out for her, and save her a seat.
太好了!你能帮我拿我的东西吗? 我不想把它们放在这里
Can you hang on to all my stuff for me? I don't want to leave it in here.
好的 谢谢
- Will do. - Thank you.
再见
Bye.
你不放心把贵重物品放在我们穷♥人♥堆里?
You don't trust your valuables around us poor kids?
够了, Zach
Knock it off, Zach.
你看上去很不开心
You don't look happy.
我要迟到了 这些大巴是最糟糕的
- I'm late. - These buses are the worst.
为什么我们要停这么多站?
Why are we making so many stops?
在我去纽约的路上, 那辆大巴根本都没停过
The bus didn't make stops on the way into the city.
那辆应该是城际快速巴士吧 这辆是慢车. 要停很多站的
That was probably an express. This is a local. It makes a lot of stops.
我应该提前看好时刻表的,查好交通状况的
I should have checked the schedule. I should have checked traffic.
这就是给自己的教训: 冲动行事绝对不适合我
Note to self: Lmpulsive definitely does not work for me.
你在做什么呢?
What are you doing?
接我的口水 你的什么?
- It's for my spit. - Your what?
车上不能抽烟,我只好不停地吐痰了
For my smokeless.
Victor David Fuller
Victor David Fuller.
Nancy Brenda Gatson
Nancy Brenda Gatson.
你在确保镜头拍到你最美的那一边吗,公主?
Making sure the camera's getting your best side, princess?
你别告诉我这就是他们能找来的
Are you telling me that that is the best commencement speaker...
最好的毕业典礼主持人吧?
they can scrounge up?
但愿Raul拍到足够多有Lorelai的画面
I hope RauI's getting enough shots of Lorelai.
我可不想他只拍到整个破典礼, 而没有拍到她的影像
I don't want the whole damn ceremony and none of her.
噢,我不同意你的说法哦 我希望他能拍到...
I disagree. I hope he gets every inspired word...
像Pup 'n' Taco东岸市场部总管 一样的主持人讲的每一句话 *注:Pup 'n' Taco,一家快餐厅
articulated by the East Coast Marketing Director of Pup 'n' Taco.
噢,妈呀
Oh, jeez.
John Lawrence Gilfer
John Lawrence Gilfer.
Lorelai Victoria Gilmore
Lorelai Victoria Gilmore.
嘿.妈妈.爸爸
Hey. Mom, Dad.
Lorelai
Lorelai.
哇,我毕业了 是的
- Well, I did it. - Yes.
Raul说他拍到了不少好镜头
Raul thinks he got some good footage.
我早该料到的. 花大价钱请他来是值得的
I should hope so. He certainly cost enough.
他一定拍的不错
I'm sure it'll be great.
祝贺你, Lorelai 谢谢
- Congratulations, Lorelai. - Thank you.
真高兴你们来了
I'm glad you guys came.
是的, 恩, 我们该回去啦
Yes, well, we should get going.
明天晚餐见吧
I guess we'll see you tomorrow for dinner.
嘿,等一下
Hey, wait.
我们一起拍张照吧? 什么?
- Aren't we gonna take a picture? - Excuse me?
我们三个的合影啊 我穿着学士袍站在中间
The three of us. Me in the middle with the gown.
你知道的, 那种传统的毕业典礼的造型
You know, the traditional pose.
但是,我们没带照相机啊
Well, we don't have a camera with us.
等等
Hold on.
那是照相机吗? 这是照相机啊
- That's a camera? - That's a camera.
我还以为是个玩具呢
It looks like a toy.
Raul,能请你帮我们拍照吗?
Raul, would you mind?
好的.数三声,1,2,3
Okay, on the count of one, two, three.
~茄子~^^
Cheese.
谢谢
Thank you.
好的,那么,明天见啦
Yes, well, tomorrow then.
恩,明天见
Absolutely.
我们走吧,Richard
Let's go, Richard.
我马上就来,Emily
I'll be right there, Emily.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
你不用这样做的 拿它去找些乐子吧
- You don't have to do this. - Put it towards something fun.
爸爸, 谢谢你
Thank you, Daddy.
我们真为你骄傲啊 你站在台上时棒极了
- We're so proud of you. - Yeah. You were great up there.
谢谢你们. Rory在哪儿呢?
Thanks, you guys. Where's Rory?
Rory没来? 她打来电♥话♥,我接的
- No Rory? - She called your cell, and I answered.
她说,她被什么事情困住了 她说,回家见
She said she got hung up on something and she'll see you at home.
困在哪里?她还好吗?
Hung up where? Is she okay?
她说她很好.她很抱歉,但是她没事
She said she's fine. She's sorry, but fine.
只要她没事,我就放心了
As long as she's okay, I guess.
恩,我该把袍子还回去了
Well, I should probably get the gown back.
谢谢你们能来 Sook, Marcus Schenkenberg *注:Marcus Schenkenberg, 是一位非常帅气又性感的男模
Thanks for coming, Sook, Marcus Schenkenberg.
你要吃点东西吗?我们庆祝一下?
You want to go out to eat? Celebrate a little?
我想我还是直接回家等Rory吧 恩,那好吧
- I think I'll just go home to Rory. - I thought so.
明天见啦 谢谢
- See you tomorrow. - Thanks.
等一下
Wait a minute.
用阿司匹林代替杏仁? 我们已经买♥♥好杏仁了啊
Aspirins instead of Jordan almonds? But we already bought the almonds.
噢, 我们回去再慢慢谈吧
Now, that's the longest anything's ever taken.
我家人不会理解这个玩笑的 难道我们不能继续用杏仁吗?
My family's not gonna get the joke. Can't we just use the almonds?
好吧,亲爱的,冷静下来
Okay, sweetie, calm down.
我非常非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你没事,对吗? 是的
- You're okay, right? - Yes.
一切都正常,你的手腕没事,也没受新的伤
Everything's working. Your wrist is okay. Nothing new is broken.
我很好
I'm fine.
任何一个你认识的人,比如说Lane, 今天生病了...
Anyone you know, like Lane, get sick today...
或者伤了胳膊,又或者撞车啦?
or break an arm themselves, or get in a car wreck?
都没有 好吧,那就好
- No. - Okay, good.
那我就不用担心,可以去做别的事了
Then I can get past worried and move on to the other things.
我知道我伤害你了 我是真的受伤了
- I know you're hurt. - You bet I'm hurt.
Rory,我真的希望你能出席我的毕业典礼 非常非常地想
I really wanted you there today. More than anything.
你就是我去做这件蠢事的原因 我知道的
You're why I did this stupid thing in the first place.
这是一生一次的时刻啊
It was a once-in-a-lifetime thing.
你应该在场的
You should've been there.
我最好的朋友应该亲眼见证的 不管什么拖住了你
My best friend should have been there. Whatever it was...
你都应该摆脱它的 至少是在这个时刻
you should have gotten out of it. At least this once.
是因为学校的事吗? 不是因为学校的事
- Was it school? - It wasn't school.
是因为Paris? 也不是因为她
- Was it Paris? - It wasn't Paris.
那是为了什么? 我太傻了
- What was it? - So stupid.
你去哪儿啦?到底发生什么事啦?
Where were you? What happened?
我逃课了 你什么?
- I cut school. - You what?
我逃课了,跳上辆汽车 我甚至不知道为什么要这样做
I cut school, and I got on a bus, and I don't even know why I did it.
我没有借口
I have no excuse.
当时我就站在Chilton的门口 我肯定是撞邪了
I was just standing outside of Chilton, and I must have had a stroke.
噢, 撞邪是什么感觉? 我不知道. 大概非常难受.
- What does a stroke feel like? - I don't know. Not good, probably.
我离开学校,上了辆车,去纽约了
I left school and I got on a bus and I went to New York.
要不这样吧. 关我六到七个月的禁闭吧
That's it. I'm grounded for six months or seven.
不准看电视,不能听音乐,不许看书
And no TV, no stereo, no reading.
不如把所有的书都拿走并且锁起来吧
In fact, take all of my books away from me and lock them up.
等等,你去纽约啦?
Hold on, you went to New York?
也不准我看杂♥志♥ 我会做所有的家务, 洗衣服,洗碗
And no magazines, either. I'll do all the housework. Laundry, dishes.
因为从现在开始我们要在家里吃饭 所以一定会有碗盘让我来洗的
We're gonna start eating at home so we have dishes.
怎么啦? Rory,停一停.为什么你要去纽约?
Rory, stop. Why did you go to New York?
为了见Jess 天啊,你还真会隐瞒啊
- To see Jess. - Boy, do you know how to bury the lead.
我不知道发生什么事了 你去了纽约,见到了Jess
- I don't know what happened. - You went to New York to see Jess.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表