剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
- 几点了? - 4:30了
- The time? - 4:30.
-给我续杯咖啡 -这是你第六杯了
- Fill me up. - That's your sixth cup.
- 是的 没错 - 来杯茶怎么样?
- Yes, it is. - How about some tea?
绝不 给我倒咖啡
Absolutely. Throw it in with the coffee.
- 你要和Rory在这里碰面? - 是的
- I assume Rory's meeting you here? - Yes, she is.
她迟到了 今晚我得去上课 还有10分钟
She's late. I have to go to class tonight, so I have 10 more minutes.
- 我拿到了 - 是吗?
- I got it. - You did?
- 在这儿 - 快 打开看看
- Right here. - Hurry up, open it.
- 把咖啡壶留在这 Ethel - 我只管提供咖啡 不负责提供咖啡壶
- Leave the pot, Ethel. - I'm just an enabler.
记住 这只不过是一次预备学术评估测验(PSAT) 就像Baby Gap童装一样
Just remember, these are the PSATs. It's like the Baby Gap.
并不意味着什么 还可以再参加一次 另外 你还年轻
They don't count as much. You can take them again. Plus, you are young.
还有很多年要学习 重要的是你是否努力
You have years of learning ahead. The important thing is that you tried hard.
我词汇得了740分 数学760
I got a 740 Verbal and a 760 Math.
- 谢天谢地 你还不是个蠢才 - 我词汇740 数学760?
- Thank God you're not an idiot. - I got a 740 Verbal and a 760 Math?
这些分数可真高啊 我的小姐 令人惊艳的高水平
Those are damn good scores, little lady, really. Amazing. Top-notch.
棒极了的一次预备学术评估
Those are PSA-Terrific.
抱歉 我必须要押韵 干什么皱着眉头
Sorry, I had to go for it. You're frowning.
- 我数学怎么会比词汇更高? - 谁在乎呢!
- How did I get a higher score in Math? - Who cares?
- 我更加擅长词汇 词汇才是我的强项 - 不不不 词汇是我的强项
- I'm stronger in Verbal. Verbal is my thing. - No, VerbaI's my thing.
或许我并没有努力 或许我骄傲了
Maybe I didn't study hard enough. Maybe I got cocky.
也许你要多练绕口令
Maybe you need a mud bath-salt glow-chill pill combo.
- 我只不过是说... - 你拿了一个高分
- I'm just saying... - You got a great score.
- 没错 但是... - 非常非常高的高分
- Yeah, but... - No. A great score.
非常非常高?
Great score?
那分数是你努力换来的 你应得的
That is a score you have earned and you deserve...
而且这样的高分足以让你瞧不起我好多年
and will allow you to look down at me for many years to come.
我们该庆祝一下 今晚盛装打扮
We should celebrate. Let's get all dressed up tonight...
- 去参加洛基恐怖秀怎么样? - 你说真的? [注:The Rocky Horror Picture Show是由英国 鬼才编剧Richard O'Brien的音乐剧所改编的电影]
- and hit The Rocky Horror Picture Show? - Serious?
- 我什么时候开过玩笑? - 我能邀请Lane吗?
- I'm always serious. - Can I invite Lane?
当然
Absolutely.
希望能打通她电♥话♥ 最近要联♥系♥她可不容易
I hope she gets this in time. She's been hard to reach lately.
或许她会因为有你这样一个 聪明绝顶好朋友而感到压力
Maybe she can't handle the pressure of having such a brilliant best friend.
- 数学聪明绝顶 词汇稍微有点逊色 - 谢谢你这么说
- Brilliant in Math. The VerbaI's kind of sad. - Thank you.
- 你快迟到了 - 哦 我必须走了
- You're late. - Shoot. I am. I have to go.
Rory今天在预备学术评估测验中考得不错
Rory kicked some major PSAT ass today.
- 真的? 恭喜了 - 谢谢
- Yeah? Congratulations. - Thank you.
我们今晚准备参加洛基恐怖秀
We're gonna hit The Rocky Horror Picture Show tonight.
- 真的? - 没错 我演Magenta [注:Magenta是剧中古堡主人的女仆]
- Really? - Yes, I am Magenta.
Rory选择了演Janet 我有个主意 [注:Janet是剧中女主角]
Rory opts for Janet. I had a thought.
- 什么? - 我想你可以穿上
- Yeah? - I was thinking that you could put on...
渔网状的长袜 带上皮革制的teddy熊 和厚底靴 和我们一起去
fishnet stockings, a leather teddy, platform boots, and come...
- 打扮得像Dr. Frank-N-Furter一样 - 那的确是个主意 [注:Dr. Frank-N-Furter是剧中古堡的主人]
- as Dr. Frank-N-Furter. - That is a thought.
- 你还需要一些手套和假发 - 知道了 手套 假发
- You'll also need some gloves and a wig. - Gloves, wigs. Got it.
- 我来帮你化妆 - 那会有点用的
- I'll do your makeup. - That'll help.
- 那么你会来的 - 听起来不错
- There you go. - Sounds great.
- 8:00 我过来接你 - 好的
- 8:00, I'll swing around and get you? - Sure, good.
可能你敲门的时候会没人回应
If by some chance you knock on the door but no one answers...
即使还亮着灯 我会在那跟你碰面
even if the lights are on, I'll meet you there.
- 明天早上见? - 我会带着咖啡的
- So I'll see you tomorrow morning? - I'll be the one with the coffee.
一定要开心点 对皮肤有好处
Make sure you gloat a little. It's good for the skin.
Rory!
Rory!
你认为是走廊快坍塌了呢 还是你有一吨♥那么重?
Do you think the porch is falling apart, or do you weigh a ton?
走廊很好 只是现在地面就有点通风了
The porch is fine. It has a little extra ventilation in it now.
- 木板太旧了 开始腐烂了 - 不 没这种事
- The wood is old and rotting. - It is not old and rotting.
木板很结实 又这么精神 而且还要和我们一起呆很长时间
It is strong and sprightly and will be with us for a long time to come.
那么说走廊坍塌是因为你有一吨♥重?
So you do weigh a ton?
-我检查了一下屋子下面 -发现什么?
- I checked under the entire house. - And?
- 你们房♥子里有白蚁 - 你说什么?
- You have termites. - What?
成千上万的白蚁 地下巢穴里 干枯的木板里面 到处都是
Tens of thousands of them. Subterranean, drywood, the whole gamut.
-真恶心 -有四只爬到我鼻子上来了
- Gross. - Four crawled up my nose.
你头朝下的时候就会发生这种事
It happens all the time when you're upside down.
对它们来说 鼻孔看上去就像 木头里面的洞穴一样
To them, the nostril looks like another hollow passage in the wood.
-它们不怎么聪明 -好吧 就是说我们家白蚁成灾咯
- They're not too bright. - Okay, so we have termites.
该怎么办呢... 希望进来谈谈吗 Kirk?
What do we... Don't you want to come inside, Kirk?
事实上 我更情愿呆在外面跟你讨论
Actually, I would prefer to discuss this outside.
让我们开始吧
Let's get down to it.
依我看来 你家房♥子只是它们正餐前的小菜
From what I witnessed, your house is a bug-infested smorgasbord.
那是给我的吗?
Are those for me?
- 嗯 - 我们可以干点什么?
- Yeah. - What do we do?
- 我更情愿在草坪上跟你探讨这件事 - 怎么?
- I'd prefer to discuss this on the lawn. - Why?
站在这个走廊上 白蚁随时都可以把我们吃了
This porch could give out on us at any minute.
你太疯狂了 Kirk
Kirk, that's crazy.
- 别说了 走廊很好 - 今天你的脚陷进去了
- Stop. The porch is fine. - Your foot went through it today.
- 那并不一样 木板旧了 - 你开始还说木板挺好
- That was different. That wood was old. - What happened to sprightly?
Kirk 你打算怎么解决?
Kirk, what are you doing?
如果屋顶塌下来 要确保碎片不会乱飞 并且能让我出去
Making sure that if the roof comes down, the debris can't ricochet and take me out.
五分钟之内不会的 跟我讲讲白蚁的事
In five more minutes, you won't need to. Please talk to me about the termites.
- 我要干点什么 在这搭个帐篷? - 是该首先搭个帐篷
- What do I do, tent the place? - To start with, yes.
- 搭个帐篷? - 什么?
- To start with? - What?
木制的托梁已经遭受到了白蚁严重的侵害
They've done some serious damage. They've eaten through the wooden joists.
你家的地基失去了结构上的完整性
Your foundation has lost its structural integrity.
我们的房♥子快要坍塌了!
Our house is falling down.
- 我可以做点什么来解决这个问题 - 你必须用千斤顶来支撑你的房♥子了
- What should I do to fix this? - You have to jack the house up...
重建托梁 然后修补遭受到白蚁侵蚀的地基
rebuild the joists, and repair the weakened parts of the foundation.
- 所有这些的最低预算是... - 我没做过精确的估计
- All for the low price of... - I haven't done the exact estimate.
倒是邻近的一处人家花费了15000美元
I'd say somewhere in the neighborhood of $15,000.
-告诉他们直接搬家得了 -什么?
- Tell it to move to another neighborhood. - Sorry?
- 15000美元? - 我们再也没得吃了
- $15,000? - We're never eating again.
我可没15000美元 我也从来不曾有过15000美元
I don't have $15,000. I've never had $15,000.
我难以想象拥有15000美元会是什么样子
I'm trying to picture $15,000, I can't.
15000美元和我彼此是多么的陌生啊
That's how unfamiliar $15,000 and I are with each other.
你可以仅仅维修损坏的一部分 你喜欢的那部分好了
You can just fix part of the house, the part you like.
- 我们喜欢整幢房♥子 - 真的? 连那厨房♥也喜欢?
- We like the entire house. - Really? Even that kitchen?
谢谢你能过来
Thanks for coming over.
- 你打算怎么办? - 暂时还不知道
- What are you gonna do? - I don't know yet.
不要拖太久
You don't want to wait too long to address this.
知道
I get that.
- 你可以把盘子带出来 - 不错的建议
- You might get the dishes out of there. - Good tip.
- 谢谢你的胡扯 - 也谢谢你带来的可怕的坏消息
- Thanks for the waffles. - Thanks for the horrifying news.
随时奉陪
Any time.
乐观一点来看 日子从今开始就走上坡路了
Look at it this way. The day's all uphill from here.
- 真是个大♥麻♥烦 - 别担心 总能找到办法的
- This is really bad. - Don't worry. We'll figure something out.
- 我们该进去了 - 当然
- We should get inside. - Yeah.
你先
After you.
- 11 12 给你 - 谢谢
- Eleven, twelve, here. - Thanks.
- 1 2 3... - 太让人沮丧了
- One, two three... - I'm depressed.
- Jeremy没打电♥话♥找你 - 没及时打来
- Jeremy didn't call? - Not in a timely manner, no.
- 分开总归比当作包袱好 - 我想也是
- Good riddance to bad luggage. - I guess.
我觉得我们只有被关在一间小密室里才 可能沟通
I thought we really connected the other day in the supply closet.
男孩子 就像Nancy Drew里的迷团 [注:Nancy Drew是一款广受玩家推崇的侦破类游戏]
Boys. A Nancy Drew mystery.
- Louise Madeline - 你看上去挺高兴
- Louise. Madeline. - You look happy.
是吗?
Really?
- 什么事让你这么开心 - 没什么
- What? - Nothing.
只不过今天真的不错 很不错
It's just a nice day. A nice, nice day.
- 算了 - 你拿到你的预备学术评估测验成绩了没?
- Okay. - Did you get your PSAT scores back yet?
-嗯 昨天拿的 - 分数?
- Yeah. Yesterday. - And?
- 词汇500 数学560 - 挺好
- 500 Verbal, 560 Math. - Respectable.
- 我也这么认为 - Louise 你呢?
- I thought so. - Louise, what did you get?
-看我的表情就知道了 -你下次可以考好些的
- Highlights, around my face. - You'll take them again and do better.
-我会再考的 然后去整我的鼻子 -你不怎么学习 没把心思放在学习上
- I'll do that and get my nose done. - You don't study. You don't apply yourself.
- 再给我点薯条 - 拿吧
- I need another chip. - Take them.
- 今天我也拿到了我的成绩 - 然后?
- So I got my scores back today, too. - Yeah?
今天早上 我下楼的时候 成绩单已经在桌子上了
This morning. I came downstairs, and there they were, sitting on the table.
伙计 我紧张得要命 想象着我得了几分
Boy, was I nervous, just imagining what I got.
然后我意识到最终我还是要打开成绩单的 我打开之后
Then I realized that I'd have to open them eventually, and so I did.
那分数简直让我太惊讶了
Was I surprised by what I found.
连一根羽毛都能把我撞翻
Could've knocked me over with a feather.
是的 我就是有那么惊讶
Yep. I was just that surprised.
那么 你究竟拿了几分?
So, what did you get?
Rory 既然你这么问了 那么顺便说一句 我既不是在吹牛 也没随便胡扯
Rory, since you asked, and by the way, I'm not bragging or anything...
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表