剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
即使他自己发现了 也没什么大不了的
It's not that big a deal if he just finds out.
不管你说什么
Whatever you say.
就这么发生了 我们要去那边吃早餐
It just so happens we are on our way over there to have breakfast...
- 然后我会告诉 Luke 的 - 温柔一点
- and I'll tell Luke then. - Be gentle.
Patty, Luke 和我...
Patty, Luke and I are...
只是朋友, 是的, 我知道
Just friends. Yes, I know.
- 是真的 - 好 我们走吧
- It's true. - Okay, let's go.
- 就是的 - 我知道
- It is. - I know.
怎么回事呀 为什么都没有人相信我?
What is with this place? Why will nobody believe me?
- 他们相信你 - 不 他们不信
- They believe you. - No, they don't.
我保证他们相信你
I promise they believe you.
- 你在安慰我 - 只是一点
- You are pacifying me. - Just a little.
- 我不喜欢这样 - 我要看看能否停下来
- I don't like it. - I'll see if I can stop.
没法等到电影院再开张了
I can't wait for the movie theater to reopen.
来看看 什么比较好
Let's see, what looks good?
饿死了 不得不点早餐加午餐 够疯狂
I'm so unbelievably hungry, I'll have to order breakfast and lunch. Crazy.
- 妈妈 去告诉他 - 我会的
- Mom, go tell him. - I will.
- 现在 - 为什么
- Now. - Why?
因为五分钟后 有人就要挤破那个窗户了
Because in five minutes, someone's about to be pushed through that window.
那真是疯了
This is crazy.
为什么每个人 都把这事儿看得那么重要
Why is everybody making such a big deal about this?
因为每个人都知道 Luke 对你特别感兴趣
Because everyone knows that Luke has a thing for you.
- Luke 对我没兴趣 - 告诉他
- Luke does not have a thing for me. - Tell him.
我们几乎没有一次交谈 不让对方头疼
We can barely have a conversation without biting each other's heads off.
- 告诉他 - 有关我的任何东西都在排斥他
- Tell him. - Everything about me repulses him...
我的咖啡口味 我的饮食习惯
my coffee-drinking, my eating habits.
记得我上个星期叫他 Ranger Bob 吗 他讨厌的
Remember when I called him Ranger Bob last week? He hated that.
你去时 可以给我带个松饼吗
Will you get me a muffin when you're there?
Okay. God. 很好
Okay. God. Fine.
嗨
Hey.
新鲜的咖啡一分钟后就好...
Fresh coffee will be ready in a minute...
除非你只想攒一美元...
unless you want to just roll up a dollar bill and go nuts.
不 谢谢 我可以等
No, thanks, I can wait.
- 他们究竟在干什么 - 我不知道
- What the helI's going on with them? - I don't know.
疯子 整个镇都应该吃药了...
Crazy people. The whole town should be medicated...
并被放进康健室里 有乒乓球和布袋木偶的
and put in a rec room with Ping-Pong tables and hand puppets.
什么
What?
没什么 我...
Nothing. I...
我有点事要告诉你
I have something to tell you.
实际上, 是有些东西要和你分享
I have something to share with you, actually.
- 和我分享? - 是的
- Share with me? - Yes.
当生命中有兴奋的事发生时...
When exciting things happen in your life...
你想要和别人分享的...
you wanna share them with people...
和那些你认为会觉得兴奋的人...
who you think will find them exciting...
- 我想你会的 - 是什么
- which I think you will. - What is it?
它很....
It's very...
令人兴奋的 我听到了 我已经准备好跳起来了, 如果有必要
Exciting, I heard. I'm prepared to jump up and down if necessary.
好 那么 就是...
Okay, then, here it is.
Max 让我嫁给他
Max has asked me to marry him.
是的 我想到过
Yeah, I figured.
- 是吗? - 这很明显
- You did? - It was obvious.
你们两个逐渐亲近起来 他也来过很多次
You two were getting kind of close, he was around a lot.
那么关于昨晚交换生命游戏的解释
Then last night with that life-changing-thing comment...
(?)我选两个,在一起的
I put two and two together and figured it out.
- 顺便恭喜你 - 谢谢
- Congratulations, by the way. - Thank you.
- 你们确定好日子了吗 - 不 我还没有答应他
- Have you set a date? - No, I haven't answered him yet.
- 你会说"Yes" - 你怎么知道
- You're going to say yes. - How do you know?
他求婚的事告诉我 是你小题大做了
You're making a big deal about telling me he proposed.
我没有小题大做
I don't think I'm making a big deal.
如果不说"Yes" 你不会这样的
You wouldn't do that if you weren't going to say yes.
我在跟你分享 这不是小题大做
I'm sharing something with you. It is not making a big deal.
分享是友好的表示
Sharing is a nice gesture...
就象小时候 你有一根冰棍...
like when you're a kid and you have a Popsicle...
然后掰成两半 给另外一个小孩一样
and you break it in two and offer half to another kid.
那就是分享 我现在就是分享
That's sharing. That is what I'm doing.
- 你给了我半个冰棍 - 是的
- You offered me half a Popsicle? - Yes.
- 好 那么 现在你知道了 - 现在我知道了
- Okay, so, now you know. - Now I know.
我要两份蓝莓松饼和一些咖啡
I'll have two blueberry muffins and some coffee.
- 立即上来 - 好的
- Coming right up. - Okay.
我想你这样做是好事
I think it's good you're doing this.
你这么想?好呀 我也是
You do? Good. Me, too.
虽然还没明确的去做 但如果我做了, 它会是好事的
Not that I'm definitely doing it, but if I do, then it'll be good.
你要住在哪儿?
Where are you going to live?
- 什么? - 这里? Hartford?
- What? - Here? Hartford?
这里 我不知道 我们还没谈过呢
Here. I don't know. We haven't talked about it.
Hartford 可能好些 离 Rory 的学校近
Hartford's probably good, closer to Rory's school.
- 我想 是的 - 当然 它离旅馆远点
- Yeah, I guess. - Of course, it is a little far from the Inn.
是
Yeah.
但谁知道你婚后会工作多久呢
But who knows how long you'll work after you're married.
打扰一下
Excuse me?
但你们可能已经谈过了
But you probably already talked about that?
不 但是我想他和我的父亲 已经达成一致协议了
No, but I think he and my father have come to an agreement...
在我值多少只羊的问题上
on how many goats I'm worth.
只说到这儿了 这很好 真的
I'm just talking here. It's great, really.
- 你会再有几个孩子? - 个人的事
- You're going to have more kids? - Personal.
我的意思 他想要小孩 对吧?
I mean, he wants kids, right?
- 生孩子? 是的 他想要 - 你同样没有谈那个吧
- In the world? Yes. He wants kids. - You haven't talked about that either.
我们谈没谈什么和你没关系
What we have and haven't discussed is none of your business.
两人共有银行帐户? 你知道他姓什么吗?
Joint checking accounts? You know his last name?
我想要回我的冰棒
I want my Popsicle back.
- 好吧 这是你的事 - 是的 这是我的事
- Fine, it's your business. - Yes, it's my business.
有些一辈子 都没有讨论过这些
Some people go their entire lives without having these conversations.
我整个的童年时代 我的父母都没有讨论过什么事 而他们工作得都很好
My parents didn't discuss a thing my entire childhood, worked fine for them.
但我妈妈死了 没告诉我爸放优♥惠♥券的抽屉在哪儿
But when my mom died, she hadn't told Dad where the coupon drawer was.
让他花了十年去找
Took him 10 years to find it.
- 一直都在咖啡罐子中 - Okay.
- Used a coffee can the whole time. - Okay.
我不介意别人说什么
I don't care what anyone says.
放优♥惠♥券的罐不如抽屉好
A coupon can is not as good as a coupon drawer.
那些松饼是怎么来的
How are those muffins coming?
但你知道吗? 你可能喜欢优♥惠♥券罐 却从来都不知道
But you know what? You might like a coupon can. You never know.
给你 两份蓝莓松饼
Here you go, two blueberry muffins.
谢谢
Thank you.
再次恭喜你
And congratulations again.
- 现在又怎么了? - Kirk晕过去了
- Now what's going on? - Kirk passed out.
- 你的松饼 - 谢谢
- Here's your muffin. - Thanks.
他感觉如何?
How'd he take it?
好 他感觉挺好
Fine. He took it fine.
- 一切都没问题? - 是的 我刚刚试过紧急刹车了
- Is everything okay? - Yes, I'm just tied to the emergency brake.
怎么办到的?
How did you do that?
你知道 一个华丽的大结局
You know, with a flourish and a big ending.
好了 搞定了 走吧
Okay, I got it. Let's go.
- 外套 - 很暖和,不用外套
- My coat. - It's pretty warm out for a coat.
当我走进那个房♥子的片刻 往往就会变冷
It tends to cool off the minute I get in that house.
- 你还好吧? - 我还好
- Are you good? - I'm good.
- 钥匙 - 妈妈
- My keys. - Mom.
就在这儿呢 拿到了 走吧
They're in the ignition. Okay, I got them. Let's go.
- 你怎么了? - 没什么
- What is wrong with you? - Nothing.
来这儿时你迷路了
You got lost coming here.
- 我转错了弯 - 六次
- I took a wrong turn. - Six times.
自我保护的本能启动了 女士们 先生们
My self-preservational instincts at work, ladies and gentlemen.
大衣和钥匙呢?
And the coat and the keys?
- 我脑袋里有事情 - Max的事情?
- I got stuff on my mind. - Max stuff?
- 不 事情 事情 - 你在撒谎
- No. Stuff stuff. - You're lying.
我在保持神秘 女人就要这样
I'm being mysterious. That's what women do.
- 妈妈... - 听 门铃 很好听
- Mom... - Look. Doorbell. Pretty sound.
你经常让我告诉你我在想什么的
You always make me tell you what I'm thinking.
现在的教训是 你永远不要做侦探
And the lesson we've learned is you should never become a spy.
你们到了 Richard 她们到了
You're here. Richard, they're here.
- 太好了 - 进来
- Wonderful. - Come in.
- 不 - 为什么
- No. - Why?
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表