剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
- Do you want some coffee? - Yes, darling, thank you.
我马上就回来
I'll be right back.
哈罗, 蓝眼睛 嗨, Giselle. 你们午餐怎么样?
- Hello, Blue Eyes. - Hi, Giselle. How was lunch?
香槟, 鱼子酱. 都是很普通的东西 当然很普通
- Champagne, caviar. The usual. - Sure.
意大利面里有成堆的恐怖东西 那非常好吃
Then came mounds of pasta with terrible things in it. It was perfect.
看来你们共渡了非常美好的时光
You seem to be having a wonderful time.
是啊. 当我回家的时候, 会非常想念他的
I am. I will miss him so much when I go home.
感谢上帝, 他将会增加额外的5磅去记住我...
But thank goodness, he will have an extra five pounds to remember me by...
在他今天吃完我所有的意大利面之后 那个肮脏且偷窃的男孩
after eating all my pasta today, that dirty, thieving boy.
Michel吃了意大利面? 是啊, Michel爱极了意大面
- Michel ate pasta? - Yes, Michel loves pasta.
他总是吃意大利面的 不是在我们身边的时候
- He eats it all the time. - Not around us.
在这里吃的全都是没有碳水化合物、 低卡路里的食物
Here it's all no-carb, low-cal.
"让我看看能不能吃得比实验室的老鼠还少"
'Let me see if I can eat less than the lab rats do. '
实验室的老鼠? 最好是不要解释
- Lab rats? - Better not explained.
不管怎么说, 我很高兴你让他吃意大利面了 他看起来真的很快乐
Anyway, I'm glad you got him eating pasta. He seems really happy.
咖啡来了
Coffee.
这个咖啡糟透了哇 喝了之后你就会喜欢的
- This is horrible. - You will drink it and like it.
你在诅咒我 我们去购物吧
- You are a curse. - Let's go shop.
好啊, 让我们去买♥♥些完全无用的东西
Yes, let's go buy something completely useless...
并且要为这些无用的东西支付非常多的钱 我喜欢这个
- and pay way too much money for it. - I love it.
那么做是错误的
That is so wrong.
我们应该等Paris的
We should have waited for Paris.
她发了脾气, 因为没能在3点10分前离开
She's the one who threw a fit about leaving no later than 3:10.
她可能一直站在学校外面等著我们呢
She could be standing outside the school, waiting for us.
她有我的手♥机♥号♥码啦 我以为你的手♥机♥丢了呢
- She has my cell number. - I thought you lost your phone.
噢, 是丢了
I did.
当我们进屋去的时候, 再把电♥话♥给她吧
We'll call her when we get inside.
告诉她, 我原先是想要等她一起来的. 好吗?
Tell her I wanted to wait, okay?
你们很准时哦. 进来吧
You're right on time. Come on in.
好
Okay.
大家到饭厅来吧
In the dining room, everyone.
to the first official board meeting of the Style Aid Corporation.
请大家先坐下?
Will everyone please take a seat?
我觉得很像Ivan Boesky *注:Ivan Boesky美国华尔街名人, 80年代爆发了内线交易丑闻. 1987年至少有一部电影是以他为题材而拍摄
I feel like Ivan Boesky.
Rory, 你是小组的领导者 换言之就是董事会里的董事长
Rory, you are group leader, which translates into chairman of the board...
这就是指你要坐在首位
which means you sit at the head of the table.
但那里是你的位置啊 不是今天. 来吧
- But that's where you sit. - Not today. Come on.
此时, 我想把会议的主持棒交给Paris
At this point, I would like to turn the meeting over to Paris...
她带给我们最新的构想与研发. Paris请开始吧
who will bring us up to date on our latest development. Paris.
谢谢Richard
Thank you, Richard.
首先, 我真的很高兴今天能够在这里看到大家
First, let me say that I'm glad to see you all here today...
我认为这将成为一个令人很兴奋的实验 尤其是在这个计划的萌芽阶段
at the beginning of what I think is going to be a very exciting experiment.
她的手里是不是握着一根球棒啊?
Does she have the baseball bat in her hands?
请大家先翻开介绍手册的第一页
I'd like everyone to turn to Page 1 in your presentation booklets.
我们还没进行到需要铅笔的部份
We haven't gotten to the pencil part yet.
对不起
Sorry.
女士与先生们, 我给你们的是...
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you...
RX2002
the Rx 2002.
很宜人 非常可爱
- Nice. - Very nice.
陈列在你们面前的, 就是RX2002所有包含的内容
Listed in front of you are all the contents contained in the Rx 2002...
再加上额外可以选择的风格, 总计有12种
plus the additional style options, 12 in all.
每一款都有防水与防火功能 还有五年的保修
Every one of them waterproof, fireproof, and comes with a five-year warranty.
比你们在高中生涯的时间还长
Which is longer than most of your high-school careers.
他很有趣
He is funny.
同时这还是一个具备额外功能的豪华模型
There's also a deluxe model with extra features...
特别为你设计的个人化工具箱 远比你所需的还要更符合你的需求
designed to personalize your kit even more specifically for your needs.
这里面将有一个内置式CD盒, 一次可以存放十张CD
There will be a snap-in CD case which can hold up to 10 CDs.
还有一面会发光的小镜子
There's a lighted vanity mirror...
另外还隔出了一个小空间 可以摆放化妆品和小装饰品
and a divided compartment for makeup and knickknacks...
一个相框, 还有一个迷你的隐藏空间 可以用来摆放贵重物品
a picture frame, and a hidden mini-vault for valuables...
为了安全性, 还可以上锁
which can be locked for safety.
非常了不起的构想, Richard. 你是顶尖的 谢谢你Paris
- Terrific idea, Richard, really. Top-notch. - Thank you, Paris.
这真的很惊人 我想要一个这种箱子
This is really amazing. I want one of these.
这一点完全正确! 让我们来检查一下我们的市场部门吧
Exactly the point. Let's check in with our marketing department.
Madeline和Louise 两位有什么要汇报给我们知道的呢?
Madeline, Louise, what have you got for us?
好的, 首先我们找了很知名的一些杂♥志♥
Okay, first, we go for the obvious. Magazines.
大家知道的, Teen、Young Miss、Seventeen *注:Teen,Young Miss,Seventeen全是杂♥志♥名 国外青少年比较关注的青年杂♥志♥
You know, Teen, Young Miss, Seventeen.
Spin还有Rolling Stone, 尤其特别容易触动年轻人 *注:Spin、Rolling Stone亦是杂♥志♥名
Spin and Rolling Stone, especially to hit the guys.
我听说Jane这本杂♥志♥也有年轻人喝彩追随的
I hear that Jane magazine also has a young, hip following.
你怎么会知道这本Jane杂♥志♥啊?
How do you know about Jane magazine?
我有我的方法, 年轻的女士
I have my ways, young lady.
我们应该把这个产品放到某些购物商场去
We should also place them in certain mall stores.
我想我们应该考虑一下无间断的客源
I think we should go straight to the source.
学校可以吗? 有何不可
- The schools? - Why not?
学校的告示板. 还有网站
School bulletin-boards. Websites.
你可以在橄榄球赛和鼓舞士气的集♥会♥时 摆放在桌上让大家看
You can set up tables at football games and pep rallies.
大家正在这里做些什么呢? Emily 一切都很好, 没事.
- How is everyone doing here? - Just fine, Emily.
很好. 食物充足吗?
Good. Is there enough food?
嗯. 食物非常足够了
Yes, there is plenty of food.
冰淇淋呢? 谁想要来些冰淇淋吗?
What about ice cream? Would anyone like...
Emily, 我们商务会议才开到一半
Emily, we're in the middle of a business meeting.
噢, 我很抱歉 继续开你们的会议吧
I'm very sorry. Go back to your business meeting.
我认为你们的企划...
I think your projections...
他正在笑呢 我知道
- He's smiling. - I know!
他正在笑着, 而且不是因为听到了奉承的话
He's smiling, and there's no oil on the carpet.
生活真美好 是啊, 生活真美好
- Life is good. - Yes, it is.
Emily, 拜托一下
Emily, please.
我这就走了
I'm going.
Richard, 你有第三年的企划构想吗?
Richard, do you have the third-year projections?
有的, Paris. 我把这个企划做出来了 就在这里
Yes, Paris, I do. I have them right here.
Dean, 过得怎么样?
Dean. How's it going?
只是在洗Rory的车子 我看出来啦
- Just washing Rory's car. - I can see that.
我来看她, 不过她不在家
I came by to see her and she wasn't here...
我本来只是想在门廊等她的...
so I was just gonna wait on the porch...
不过后来我注意到她的车看起来很脏 我就想应该帮她洗洗车的
but then I noticed her car looked dirty, I thought I'd wash it.
有时候一些东西会吸附在车子上 例如灰尘污物、某些种类树木的汁液
Sometimes things can get on your car. Like dirt, certain kinds of sap.
它们会渗入车子的油漆里 真的很难把那个给去除
They get into your paint. It's really hard to get off.
甚至是水渍 下雨之后, 水渍就会变成一个真正的问题
Even water spots. After it rains, they can be a real problem.
嗯. 你要来杯汽水吗? 不用了. 我很好
- Okay. Would you like a soda? - No, I'm fine.
放下喷水的事 然后进到厨房♥里
Put the squirting-water thing down and come in the kitchen.
把喷水管放下来 就这样. 来吧
Squirting thing down. That's it. Come on.
我真的不是有意要打扰你的 我可以在外面等到Rory回家
I really didn't mean to bother you. I can wait outside until Rory gets home.
亲爱的, Rory今天在处理学校的企划案
Honey, Rory's working on her school project today.
唔. 我想我是忘记了 我的意思是说, 她一定有跟我提过她...
Yeah. I guess I forgot. I mean, she must have told me that she...
我很抱歉, 我忘得一干二净 没关系啦
- I'm sorry. I forgot. - That's okay.
我这就走 先别走. 过来这里坐一会儿
- I'll just go. - No, come here. Sit down for a sec.
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
嗯, 我很好. 只是我完全不记得 Rory有跟我说过她今天要学习的事
Yeah, fine, I just don't remember Rory telling me about her studying today.
如果她说了, 我发誓不会自己跑过来的
I swear I wouldn't have come over.
我可以给你一点小小的建议吗?
Can I maybe give you a little advice?
当然可以 好的
- Sure. - Okay.
首先, 我要告诉你 我觉得你是一个很好的男孩子
First, I just want to tell you I think you are a great guy.
你对Rory很好
You're so good to Rory.
甚至在我希望她成为世界上的一个...
Even though I hoped she'd be the one girl in the world...
直到她38岁, 不会看上任何一个男孩的女孩子 我还是很高兴她发现了你
who wouldn't look at a boy until she was 38, I'm really glad she found you.
I know things have been a little off between you two lately.
是她说的吗? 不是. 是我说的
- Did she say that? - No. I'm saying that.
我可以看出来. 而且我也明白
I can see it. And, by the way, I get it.
有时候当事情演变到不大正常 这会让我们变得会有些怪诞的举动
Sometimes when things are out of whack, it freaks us out a little...
也会让我们觉得仿佛失去某些非常重要的东西
and makes us feel like we're losing something that's really important...
那会把我们给吓到不知所措
and that scares us even more...
所以我们试着去抓住 我们认为会失去的东西
so we try to hold on to whatever it is we think we're losing.
但某些时候我们会抓得有些太紧了
And sometimes we hold on a little too hard.
太紧?
Too hard?
像是”在三个小时里打了十次电♥话♥” 这样的太紧了
Like 'calling 10 times in a three-hour period' too hard.
十四次
Fourteen times.
嗯. 看吧, 我本想让你假裝沒有这一回事的 但你是一个诚实的人, 我喜欢那样
Okay, see, I was gonna let you slide, but an honest man, I like that.
你认为我对于Rory太过不放心了吗?
You think I'm holding on too hard to Rory?
我想你不是故意那么做的
I don't think you mean to.
你觉得我会失去她吗? 我倒是觉得你才是这么想的
- You think I'm losing her? - I think you think you are.
我只是感觉到好像我什么都没办法做...
I just feel like nothing I do is...
我只是想让所有的一切再回到从前的样子
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表