剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
- 三个人? - Max和我们一起吃
- Three? - Max is with us.
Max? 什么时候Max变成隐身人了?
Max? So when did Max become invisible to the human eye?
他在买♥♥报纸
He's on a paper hunt.
Max喜欢早上读三份报纸
Max likes his three papers in the morning.
哈特福德报 纽♥约♥时♥报♥
The Hartford Courant, The New York Times...
和华尔街日报
and The Wall Street Journal.
- 三份报纸? - 他想全面了解一切信息
- Three papers? - He likes to be well-informed.
阅读三份报导同一新闻的报纸 是严重浪费森林资源
Reading three papers all reporting the same news is a terrific use of trees.
Luke别难为人 我说真的
You be nice, Luke. I mean it.
- 嗨 - Max 伙计
- Hey, there. - Max, buddy.
- 早上好 - 今天你气色不错
Top of the morning to you. You look good today.
- 你穿棕色衣服最合适不过了 朋友 - 谢谢
- Brown is your color, my friend. - Thanks.
- 如何? - 我买♥♥到了两份
- So? - I got two out of three.
- 还不错嘛 - 没人卖♥♥华尔街日报
- Not bad. - No one has The Wall Street Journal.
- 这个小镇不太关心经济 - 没错 相比之下 他们更关心咖啡
- This isn't a very financially-oriented town. - Yes, it's more oriented to coffee.
早上我做了些蓝莓薄饼
I've got blueberry pancakes this morning.
- 来一份 - 来两份
- Bring them. - Bring them twice.
- 你呢? - 还要等一下
- And you? - I'm gonna need a minute.
- 嗯 那我要等一下再点 - 我也是
- Well, then hold off. - Same here.
- 待会薄饼可能就卖♥♥光了 - 你们先点吧
- I might run out of the pancakes. - Go ahead, order.
- 我考虑一下就好 - 没关系 我们等你
- I'll just be a minute. - It's okay, we'll wait.
我没材料了 做不了更多了
I'm almost out and I can't make more.
- 给我们留一些嘛 - 我们这儿一直是先来先吃
- Set some aside. - First come, first served.
- 我们要抓住机会 - 是的 我们等一下
- We'll take our chances. - Yes, we'll wait.
随你便
Whatever.
- 你们没必要那么做 - 我们乐意
- You didn't need to do that. - We're happy to.
再怎么看还是那些鸡蛋之类的常见早餐
Yeah, that's still eggs and your basic breakfast stuff there.
- 你们点吧 - 我们可以等
- Just order. - We're fine.
我希望你们保持原来步伐
I want you guys to go at your normal pace.
我的节奏不一定跟你的一样
My rhythm might not necessarily be your rhythm.
- 这是什么? - 午餐菜单
- What's this? - The lunch menu.
- 一小时后我就停止供应早餐了 - Luke
- I stop serving breakfast in an hour. - Luke.
- 我要水煮蛋 - 蓝莓薄饼
- I'll have poached eggs. - Blueberry pancakes.
- 我们还能点这个吗? - 我已经帮你们留了
- Did we make it? - I set them aside.
最喜欢你了
Love you.
- 他们究竟在那里干吗? - 什么?
- What the hell are they doing out there? - What?
是谁?
Who is that?
他们在干吗 Taylor?
What are they doing, Taylor?
- 貌似他们在做街道信♥号♥♥ - Taylor
- Looks like they're coning off the street. - Taylor.
如果你非要知道 他们是地方工作人员
If you must know, they are a county work crew...
在这里安装Star Hallow的第一盏 交通信♥号♥♥灯
here to install Stars Hollow's first traffic light and metered crosswalk.
- 等等 - 继续
- Hold it. - Keep going.
在这件事上你没有合法的控制权
You have no controlling legal authority over this matter.
闭嘴 Taylor 别动
Stuff it, Taylor. Hold it.
你们继续干活 而且我不会闭嘴的
Keep going. And I will not stuff it.
你有什么权力批准这项工程?
What authority did you have to authorize this?
重大工程你们都要通知 当地各大主要商业运营者
You're supposed to inform local business owners of major projects...
根据小镇法规 就是我
per town rules, meaning me.
当涉及到紧急的公共安全问题时
Not when it's a matter of dire public safety...
城市宪♥章♥明确表明我可以
where the city charter clearly states that I can function...
单方面进行最有利于小镇的行为
unilaterally in the town's best interests.
可怕的公共安全问题? 这里十年没发生过事故了
Dire public safety? We haven't had an accident here in 10 years!
你不能阻止这一切 Luke
You can't stop progress, Luke!
安交通灯了?
Traffic light, huh?
真让人难以置信
It's unbelievable.
你可以用牙齿或双手把它弄出来
Well, it could always be taken out with your bare hands or your teeth.
我猜也是
Yeah, I guess.
- 嗨 你收到我的邀请函了吗? - 什么?
- Hey, did you get my invitation? - What?
我的婚礼请柬 因为我要嫁给Max了
My wedding invitation for my wedding, because I'm wedding Max.
是的 在楼上一堆东西里
Yeah, it's in a pile upstairs somewhere.
很好 你来吗?
Good. So are you coming?
你知道 趁还来得及我得打几个电♥话♥
You know, I have to make some calls about this thing before it's too late.
- 再见 - 好的
- I'll see you later. - Okay.
- 我连路都走不动了 - 鞋子原因?
- I can barely walk. - Bad shoes?
- 我吃了一头牛 - 你吃了一块牛排
- I ate a cow. - You had a steak.
- 还有其它的东西 - 四个人 六块烤土豆
- Plus the sides. - Four people, six baked potatoes.
你们男人就是夸张
You boys exaggerate.
- 我夸张了吗? - 没
- Am I exaggerating? - Nope.
- 冰激凌 - 我也要吃
- Ice cream. - I'm right behind you.
他们怎么还能吃?
How could they possibly eat more?
- 我有点惊讶 - 我知道 她们像是无底洞
- I'm kind of surprised. - I know. They're bottomless pits.
我是对你的反应惊讶
I mean at you.
你认识她们够久了 不应该困惑的
You've known them long enough not to be so confused.
我没困惑我只是 你什么意思?
I'm not confused. I'm just... What do you mean?
他们的饮食习惯是你要开始适应的第一件事
Their eating habits are just the start of what you have to get used to.
还有很多事你应该知道的
There's tons of stuff you should be aware of.
- 真的? - 是的
- Really? - Yeah.
比如别吃最后一块干酪
Like, don't ever use the last of the Parmesan cheese.
到了晚上千万别和她们长篇大论
And never get into a heavy discussion late at night...
因为这会让她们抓狂
'cause that's when they're at their crankiest.
- 还要迎合她们的怪癖 - 她们的怪癖?
- And go with their bits. - Their bits?
是的 就比如你跟他们 一起吃匹萨 Lorelai认为
Yes, like if you're eating pizza with them, and Lorelai decides that...
意大利腊香肠因为蘑菇态度不好而发火了
the pepperoni is angry at the mushrooms because they have an attitude...
然后 她拿起腊香肠问你的意见
and then she holds up a pepperoni and it asks for your opinion...
千万别笑 回答腊香肠就对了
don't just laugh. Answer the pepperoni.
回答腊香肠
Answer the pepperoni.
别让她们接近小狗 她们想把每只都抱回家
Don't let them near puppies, they'll want every one.
这我倒是知道
That one I knew.
嗯 还有个大问题
And here's a big one.
如果你觉得她们在做疯狂的事 她们其实没有
If you ever think that they're doing something crazy, they're not.
过不了多久 她们就会清醒 一旦她们清醒了
After a while, their thinking becomes clear, but by the time it's clear...
她们已经做了其它两件你搞不懂的疯狂的事
they've done two other crazy things that you can't figure out.
所以你不可能赶上他们
So there's no catching up.
- 你真是见多识广 - 这句是你从Rory那里学来的吧
- You have much knowledge. - You got that from Rory.
Lorelai知道你喜欢什么冰激凌吗?
And does Lorelai know what kind of ice cream you like?
- 是的 巧克力脆皮 我已经告诉过她了 - 巧克力脆皮
- Yeah, chocolate chip. I already told her... - Chocolate chip.
- 谢谢 - 不客气
- Thanks. - You're welcome.
哇
Wow.
我太饱了 你为什么让我吃那么多?
I'm so full. Why did you let me eat so much?
是的 他们会怪你
Yeah. They'll blame you.
- 孩子们 已经过11点了 - 我们知道了
- It's past 11:00, guys. - Okay.
- 你怎么样? - 还不错
- How're you doing? - I'm stable.
你那可爱的深褐色
You're a lovely shade of puce.
别说深褐色 听起来象另一个我现在不想听到的词
Don't say puce. It sounds like another word I don't want to hear now.
对不起
Sorry.
要知道 他们还在外面
You know, they're still outside.
- 谁? - Rory和Dean
- Who? - Rory and Dean.
你猜他们会在那儿呆多久?
How long you think they'll be out there?
- 不知道? - 这么说没有时间限制?
- I don't know. - So there's no time limit?
的确没有 当他们说腻了"不 你更漂亮些 "时
Yes. When they both get tired of saying, 'No, you're prettier'...
他们就回家了
to each other, the night's over.
- 告诉我吧 - 告诉你什么?
- Come on. - What?
- 我很快要在这里生活了 - 我知道
- I'm going to be living here soon. - I know that.
我想知道你教育Rory的常规做法
I just thought I should know what the procedure is...
- 当这种事发生 - 哪种事?
- when stuff like this comes up. - Stuff like what?
比如你不在这 我回到家 Rory和Dean在黑暗中...
Say you're not here, I come home, there's Rory and Dean in the dark...
过了11点了 我一个人该怎么办?
all alone, after 11:00. How do I handle stuff like that?
Max Rory不需要怎么管教
Max, Rory is very low maintenance.
她有点象<人工智能>里的机器孩子
Kind of like that robot kid in Al.
只是少了一点一般妈妈的困扰 比如说 上帝啊那个孩子真是讨厌死了
Only way less mother-obsessed. My God, that kid was so annoying.
我真该把他从开着的车里推出去
I would have pushed him out of the car while it was moving.
如果某个晚上我发现他们在沙发上 亲热我该怎么办?
What if I catch them one night making out on the couch?
- 关灯? - 你一点也不认真
- Turn off the light? - You're not being serious.
Max 他们是青少年 他们可以亲一下的
Max, they're teenagers. They can kiss a little bit.
好的 如果 Rory喝醉了回家 我该怎么办?
Okay, what do I do if Rory comes home drunk?
- 怎么可能! - 这经常会发生的
- Come on! - It happens.
不会发生在Rory身上 她不会这样的
Not to Rory, it doesn't.
我知道 但从理论上来讲 在一个虚拟的世界里
I know, but theoretically, just in a make-believe world...
如果她真那样做了 我该做什么?
if she did, what would I do?
- 什么都不用做 - 你说什么?
- Nothing. - Excuse me?
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表