剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
真的 药剂师 你的药可真灵验啊
O true apothecary, thy drugs are quick.
台词
Line.
"就这样我含着吻而逝去" 这很难记吗?
'Thus with a kiss I die. ' How hard is that to remember?
"就这样我含着吻而逝去" 对 然后我就去吻她 对吗?
'Thus with a kiss I die. ' Right. And then I kiss her, right?
是的 你说 "就这样我含着吻而逝去" 接着你就吻她 然后死去
Yes, you say, 'Thus with a kiss I die,' then you kiss her and die.
你在笑什么? 你认为这很好笑么?
Why are you smiling? Do you think this is a joke?
- 明天就要表演了 - 等等 明天?
- The performance is tomorrow. - Wait, tomorrow?
天啊! 我完全忘了 前47次你提时间的时候
My God! I totally missed it the first 47 times you said it.
我警告你 这次不会因为你而失败的
I warned you. I am not going to fail this because of you.
- 我随时可以让Brad取代你的位置 - 天啊 不要
- I will replace you with Brad in a second. - Dear God, no.
- 我们可以排完这个场景吗? - 拜托
- Can we just get through the scene? - Please.
可以 不过你要是再喊一次"忘词了" 你就给我出去
Fine. But yell 'line' once more, and you're out.
快开始背吧
Start memorizing.
哦 真的 药剂师 你的药可真灵验啊
O true apothecary, thy drugs are quick.
就这样我含着吻而逝去
Thus with a kiss I die.
- 怎么了? - 我只是....
- What? - It's just...
因为我们这最后的一吻 让我想起了我们的初吻
With this being our last kiss, it makes me think about our first kiss.
- 你知道的 在舞会上 - 什么?
- You know, at the party. - What?
躺下 你已经死了 我们都死了
- Lie down, you're dead. - We all are.
你记得那个吻
You remember the kiss.
在第一场里 在Capulets的假面舞会上
In Act One, at the Capulets' masked party.
那是怎样的?
What about it?
我在想些能让这个吻变得特别的事
I was trying to think of something that would make this kiss as special.
- 我以为她会哭的 - 什么?
- I thought she could cry. - What?
- 她死了 你也死了 躺下 - 但这就是这部剧的美妙之处呀
- She's dead. You're dead. Lie down. - But that's the beauty of it.
- 没有人会希望她哭出来的 - 我会的
- No one would expect her to cry. - I would.
- 你可能觉得这很可笑 - 我需要休息五分钟
- Funny you should say that. - I need to take five.
大家都休息五分钟吧
Let's all take five.
还有 大家都取消原来的计划...
That way, you can all cancel whatever plans you had...
因为我们要一直待在这儿 直到我们把这戏排对了
because we are staying here until we get this right.
你能打给谁?
Who could you possibly be calling?
他真是不可理喻
He is unbelievable.
- Dean 我真希望你能离开 - 你说什么?
- Dean, I really need you to leave. - What?
明天就要开始表演了 这个占了整个成绩的50%
The play's tomorrow, and it's 50% of my grade...
你站着这儿一直盯着Tristin 感觉像是在挑衅
and you standing there staring at Tristin, it's like a challenge.
我不喜欢他拿你乱来
I don't like the way he's messing with you.
我也不喜欢 但我们必须排完这场戏
I don't either, but we have to get through the scene...
你站在这儿我们没法排练了 Dean 求你了
and we can't with you standing there, so, Dean, please?
好吧
Fine.
晚点打电♥话♥给我
Call me later.
我发现你吻他的话时候没哭
You know, I notice you didn't cry when you kissed him.
- 我开始没有安全感了 - 你怎么了?
- I'm starting to feel insecure. - What is wrong with you?
- 我想我更喜欢昏睡时候的你 - 你以为你不会说什么的
- I think I liked you better comatose. - You weren't going to say anything.
我说过什么吗?
Did I say that?
所有对你示好的人都被你拒绝了
You make it impossible for anyone to be nice to you.
难怪你要加入我们组了
No wonder you had to join our group.
任何跟你出去过的人心里都清楚
Anyone who's suffered the experience of going out with you would know better.
真希望我们能继续 你在我有多可悲这个问题上的分♥析♥
I really wish we could continue your analysis on how pathetic I am.
不幸的是 我得去见些朋友
Unfortunately, I have to meet some friends.
你要去哪? 他要去哪?
Where are you going? Where is he going?
我们还没完呢!我是这儿的导演!
We're not finished! I'm the director here!
Tristin 回来!
Tristin, come back!
我太兴奋了 莎士比亚 罗密欧与朱丽叶
I'm so excited. Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet.
这太浪漫了"哦 罗密欧...."
It's so romantic. 'Oh, Romeo... '
对于莎士比亚 我就了解这么多
That's all the Shakespeare I know.
你应该和我们一起去看Rory的表演
You should come with us and watch Rory perform.
我去不了了
Can't.
你有多少机会看到十来岁的孩子 朗诵抑扬格的五步诗...
How often do you get to see teenagers speak iambic pentameter...
- 最后自杀? - 谢谢不用了 祝你们愉快
- and kill themselves? - No, thanks. But have a good time.
棒球卡片带足点 好派发你的电♥话♥号♥码
Bring plenty of baseball cards to pass out your phone number on.
够了! 马已经死了
Enough already! The horse is dead.
他的骨灰已洒满整个大地 让它安息吧
His ashes have been sprinkled over the land. Let it rest.
Lorelai 你在这啊 你这个顽皮的女孩
Lorelai, there you are, you naughty girl.
他那时候没我现在年轻
He was not that much younger than I am.
我是在商学院遇到他的 不是在他的马棚
I met him at business school, not his bar mitzvah.
商学院就代表着一定的成熟 对么?
Business school has to indicate some kind of maturity, right?
- Doogie Howser16岁就当医生了 - Doogie Howser是虚构的 [注:Doogie Howser-天才小医生80年代美国喜剧连续剧]
- Doogie Howser was a doctor at 16. - Doogie Howser was not real.
真为你感到悲哀
How sad for you.
难以置信 我去了个愚蠢的约会 就成了女版的Jerry Lee Lewis(我就突然出名了) [注:Jerry Lee Lewis 50年代著名摇滚歌♥手]
This is incredible. I go on one stupid date, and I'm the female Jerry Lee Lewis.
算了吧 亲爱的 镇上的人们喜欢揶揄 还有 他看起来确实很年轻
Forget it, honey. The town likes to tease. Plus, he did look really young.
- 你根本就没见过他 - Kirk描述过了
- You didn't even see him. - Kirk snapped pictures.
- 嘿 你 你都干了些什么? - 我什么都没干啊
- Hey, you. What is up with you? - Nothing's up with me.
我们曾有过一场完美恶心的口头拳击赛
We were having a perfectly nasty verbal sparring match...
- 你竟突然走开? - 我听说你在和一个孩子约会
- and you suddenly walk away? - I hear you're dating a kid.
拜托 拿个什么大家伙砸砸我脑袋 让我清醒吧
Please, let something big fall on my head.
我18岁的时候和个老女人约会过 伤透了我的心
When I was 18, I was dating an older lady. Broke my heart.
我很遗憾你被抛弃了 但我不是在和一个孩子约会
I'm sorry you got dumped, but I'm not dating a kid.
我没有被抛弃 她死了 是心脏病 她当时很老了
I didn't get dumped. She died. Heart attack. She was quite old.
- 我在干活 我们这些成熟男人都这样 - 你为什么对我这么刻薄
- I'm working. Us older guys do that. - Why are you being so mean to me?
- 我不是刻薄 - 是的 你就是
- I'm not being mean. - Yes, you are.
我真的很刻薄么
Am I being mean?
我是不会付钱 让你画个红鼻子办生日派对
I wouldn't pay you to put on a red nose and work a birthday party now.
为此我多谢上帝
Thank God for that.
- 你为什么对我这么不耐烦 - 我只是觉得这有点尴尬
- Why are you so mad at me? - I just think it's embarrassing.
- 有什么好尴尬的? - 你和那孩子到处瞎晃
- What is so embarrassing? - You running around with that kid.
我没有瞎晃 他也不是个小孩 我们一起吃了餐晚饭
I wasn't running. He's not a kid. We had dinner.
你要敢说"Chuck E Cheese" 我就打断你的鼻子 [注:Chuck E.Cheese以儿童为主要顾客的著名连锁快餐店]
Say 'Chuck E. Cheese,' I'll break your nose.
我什么都不会说 你爱怎样就怎样吧
I'm not going to say anything. Live your life as you please.
我要去工作了
I got work to do.
他嘲笑不曾感到疼痛的伤疤
He jests at scars that never felt a wound.
但轻点! 那远处的窗户逢透过来的灯光是什么?
But soft! What light through yonder window breaks?
那是东方 而朱丽叶就是太阳
It is the east, and Juliet is the sun.
-你确定这是莎士比亚剧么? -这是在咕哝写什么啊?
- Are you sure this is Shakespeare? - What's with all the grunting?
我真希望Luke在这儿 他能给我们翻译
I wish Luke was here. He could translate for us.
-嘿 -嗨 亲爱的
- Hey. - Hi, honey.
瞧瞧 你真像个公主啊
Look at you. You look like a princess.
她看起来难道不像个公主么?
Doesn't she look like a princess?
- 是啊 她看起来真漂亮啊 - 老妈给我做的裙子
- Yeah, she looks beautiful. - Mom made the dress.
- 更别说穿着这裙子的女孩了 - 好了! 恶心
- Not to mention the girl inside it. - Hello! Gross!
- 我只是说说而已 - 我开始有些紧张了
- I'm just saying. - I'm getting kind of nervous.
- 你会表演的很棒的 - 第三幕要开始了
- You're going to be great. - Act Three is starting.
是Henry的一幕 我看起来怎样?
Henry's act. How do I look?
你大概需要拿个电♥话♥放到脸上 这样他就能认出你了
You might want to hold a phone up to your face, so he'll recognize you.
我要你过来下
I need you.
- 他不在这儿 - 谁不在这啊?
- He's not here. - Who's not here?
我打了他家里电♥话♥ 他的手♥机♥ 还有三个跟他约会的女孩的电♥话♥
I've called his home, his cell. I called three girls he's seeing.
- 冷静点 - 你没有在听么
- Calm down. - Weren't you listening?
他不在这儿 我们20分钟后 就要上场 却没了罗密欧
He's not here. We're on in 20 minutes, and we don't have a Romeo.
- 我们及格不了了 - 不会的
- We are going to fail. - We're not.
你们觉得哈佛大学会接受 把莎士比亚剧演砸了的人么?
Do you think Harvard accepts people who fail Shakespeare?
我没有这方面的数据 可我确定...
I don't have numbers on it, but I feel secure in saying...
谁把莎士比亚剧演砸了 谁就进不了哈佛大学
you fail Shakespeare, you don't get into Harvard.
也许他正在厕所里抽烟
Maybe he's in one of the bathrooms, smoking.
你去看东边的男厕所 我去看西边的
You check the east men's rooms, I'll check the west ones.
我受伤了 你们都不得好报!
I am hurt. A plague on both your houses!
我已经很快了 他走了么 什么都没带走?
I am sped. Is he gone, and hath nothing?
我早知道他会这么做 但没人愿意听
I knew he was going to do this, but no one wanted to listen.
-"我们让Tristin演罗密欧吧 他很受欢迎" - 那Brad呢?
- 'Let's make Tristin Romeo. He's hot. ' - What about Brad?
Brad转学了 你去哪了?
Brad transferred schools. Where have you been?
换衣服 我们10分钟以后上台
Get dressed. We're on in 10 minutes.
- 我不能上了 - 什么?
- Can't. - What?
我老爸把我从学校拉出来
My dad had me pulled out of school.
她不高兴了
And is she unhappy.
你这是什么意思 他把你从学校拉出来?
What do you mean, he had you pulled out of school?
没什么 老爸就是这样的
Just ticked the old man off, that's all.
为什么?Tristin 快告诉我吧
By doing what? Tristin, come on, tell me.
我有些麻烦了
I got in some trouble.
- 什么麻烦.... - 还牵涉到Duncan和Bowman
- Trouble involving... - Involving Duncan and Bowman.
- 还有Bowman父亲的保险箱 - 天哪 不会吧
- And Bowman's dad's safe. - Oh, no.
Bowman有钥匙 本来不是什么大事儿
Bowman had a key. It was supposed to be no big deal.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表