剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
实际上 是的 这不会就是后援会吧?
Yes, actually. This isn't the Booster Club, is it?
没错 就是这里
Yes, it is.
谢天谢地 你们没穿着运动服
Thank God you're not wearing sweatshirts.
算了 当我没说 我是Lorelai Gilmore 抱歉来晚了
You know what? Never mind. I'm Lorelai Gilmore. Sorry I'm late.
请进 你没错过任何东西
Please, you haven't missed a thing.
目前为止 我们只是喝着咖啡 讨论着Carolyn Master的鼻子整形
So far, we had coffee, debated Carolyn Masters' nose job.
- 太扁了 - 太塌了
- Too pug. - Too smushed.
还有我们开始争论秋季活动的筹款
And we started arguing about our fall fundraiser.
然后我提议休息一会儿
I suggested we take a break.
我忽略了这个提议 所以就到这里了 你来的正是时候
I ignored the suggestion. And now here we are. You're up to date.
请坐
Have a seat.
Lorelai Gilmore 你是Emily的女儿
Lorelai Gilmore. You're Emily's daughter.
是的 你认识我妈妈?
Yeah. You know my mother?
很熟了 我们以前都是交响乐团委员会的
Very well. We're on the Philharmonic Committee together.
- 她叫我关照你 - 那很好啊
- She told me to keep an eye out for you. - That's nice.
她并不确定你会来
She wasn't sure you'd show up.
那么 秋季筹款 我们要做什么?
So, fall fundraiser. What do we do?
去年 我们举办了例行的午宴 中间还有安静拍卖♥♥会
Last year, we had the usual luncheon with the silent auction...
- 还有一支salsa舞团 - 一支很棒的salsa舞团
- and a salsa band. - A terrific salsa band.
但是所有客人都因为食物中毒 被送去医院了
But every guest ended up in the hospital with food poisoning...
而且还是在拍卖♥♥会开始之前 所以我们赔钱了
before the auction started, and we wound up losing money.
- 哇 - 是的 真倒霉 不是吗?
- Whoops. - Yes, it's quite a whoops, isn't it?
不管怎样 今年我们决定做时装秀
This year, we've decided to do a fashion show.
听起来很有意思
That sounds fun.
- 嗯 Aubrey在Saks工作 - 曾经在Saks工作
- Well, Aubrey here works at Saks. - Used to work at Saks.
抱歉 曾经在Saks工作
Sorry. Used to work at Saks.
她联♥系♥了一些设计师愿意捐出服装的
She got several designers to donate their clothes.
现在我们只差找到一个合适的宴会承办 还有举♥行♥地点...
Now we're just trying to find a suitable caterer and location...
- 还有安排整个活动的人 - 一切都进行得很顺利
- and someone to plan the event. - It's all going very well.
- 我还是建议去Memsie城♥堡♥ - 那个地方空间太小了 Mena
- I still say we approach Chateau Memsie. - That space is too small, Mena.
来点更年轻的更好玩的怎么样?
How about something more young and fun?
- 你们认识我的继女Kimberly吧 - 是Sarah吧?
- You know my stepdaughter, Kimberly... - Sarah?
对 Sarah
Right, Sarah.
不管怎么样 她跟我说过 有个新开的俱乐部叫The Digs...
Anyhow, she told me about this new club called The Digs...
她结婚都一个月了 还记不住 现在老公的孩子叫什么名字
She's been married a month and can't remember the names of her stepchildren.
...那些摊位都在深坑里 还有到处都是沙子...
...so the booths are in these pits, and there's sand everywhere...
让她停下来
Stop her.
我觉得这和我们要找的不符合
I don't think that's exactly what we're looking for.
我开了一家旅店
I run an inn.
- 真的? - 哪间?
- You do? - Which one?
就是那间独♥立♥旅馆 在Stars Hollow的
The Independence Inn. It's in Stars Hollow.
我去过那儿 那间旅店很可爱
I've been there. It's lovely.
我们有个非常棒的厨师 从来没有 让任何典礼出过要送院治疗的事故
We have a terrific chef who's never once hospitalized an entire function.
我不知道你们的要求准确来说是什么 不过倒是常有庆祝典礼在我们那儿举♥行♥
I don't know exactly what you're looking for, but we do functions there all the time.
- 你们庆典协调人是谁? - 实际上 就是我
- Who's your function coordinator? - I am, actually.
既然是慈善活动 我可以给你们一个优♥惠♥价
Since it's for charity, I could get you a good price.
不好意思 我忘了问了 你是天使吗?
I'm sorry, I forgot to ask. Are you from heaven?
- 你喜欢这主意? - 我爱这主意
- You like the idea? - I love the idea.
我非常喜欢这个点子 现在终于能休息了 Aubrey一直渴望着的休息
I love it so much, we can finally take that break Aubrey's been dying for.
嗯 这太让人振奋了
Well, this is very exciting.
介意我明天过去看看地方吗?
Mind if I come out there tomorrow to take a look at the place?
- 确保有足够大的空间给天桥 - 好的 当然 我整天都会在那里
- Make sure it's big enough for the runway. - Yeah, sure. I'll be there all day.
那么 一场时装秀是吗? 我们是不是将请到什么有名的模特?
So, a fashion show, huh? Are we gonna get any famous models?
- 抱歉 什么? - 用来展示服装啊
- Excuse me? - To model the clothes.
我会不会有幸看到Kate Moss 吃东西的场面?
Any chance I'll finally see Kate Moss eat something?
- 不 我们就是模特 - 我们?哪个我们?
- No, we're the models. - We? Who's we?
我们 这个房♥间里的女士们 我 你 我们
We. The women in this room. Me, you. We.
- 我? - 是的
- Me? - Yes.
顺便说一句 欢迎加入后援会 我们非常高兴你能来
By the way, welcome to the Boosters. We're thrilled to have you.
谢谢 你真好
Thanks. That's great.
你比我的情况糟糕
Yours is worse than mine.
她们完全把模特的事内定了
They totally just snuck that modeling thing in.
我妈妈是模特啦
My mom's a model.
说不定我现在都能有机会 和Leonardo DiCarprio约会了
Maybe I'll get to date Leonardo DiCaprio now.
不止 现在我还不得不安排 这整个愚蠢的活动
Plus, now I have to plan the whole stupid thing.
Lorelai Gilmore 不 听起来不够模特
Lorelai Gilmore. Nope, doesn't sound model-y enough.
你需要个更引人注意的名字 叫Waffle怎么样?
You need something that stands out more. How about Waffle?
我们可以这么叫你 然后说你是比利时人
We could call you that and say you're from Belgium.
我烦死了 我得做点什么了
I'm crabby. I need to do something about it.
- 嘿 妈妈 - 好啊
- Hey, Mom. - Hello.
我昨晚第一次参加了后援会的会议
I went to my first Booster meeting last night.
- Bitty告诉你没有? - 没 她没说
- Did Bitty tell you? - No, she did not.
可能她现在还在桌底卡着呢 你可能会想派个人过去看看吧
Maybe she's still stuck under that desk. You might wanna send someone out there.
很高兴听到你终于积极参加活动了
It's nice to hear you're finally getting involved.
是的 实际上我们在计划一个 慈善服装秀 就在下个周末...
Yes. In fact, we're planning a charity fashion show next weekend...
- 而我志愿来组织这个活动 - 做的很好
- and I volunteered to organize it. - Well, good for you.
我知道你对Rory在学校的表现有多关心
Since I know how concerned you are about how Rory's perceived at Chilton...
所以我觉得你也会想参加的 因此你就是模特中的一个了
I knew you'd want to be involved, so you're one of the models.
- 你说什么? - 是的 就在下星期六
- Excuse me? - Yeah, so it's next Saturday.
4点要到 我们提供发型和化妆
Be there at 4:00, and we'll provide hair and makeup.
- 你不是认真的 - 我们还需要你的尺寸
- You can't be serious. - We'll need your measurements, also.
这太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
你说过你想让我积极参与 我现在积极参与了
You said you wanted me to be involved. I'm involved.
你难道不愿意献出你的一份力量 来保证Rory的前途吗?
Don't you want to do your part to ensure Rory's future?
- 好吧 - 现在去量身吧
- All right. - Start measuring.
- 你现在感觉好些了? - Waffle现在感觉好极了
- You feel better now? - Waffle's very happy.
请跟我们坐一起
Sit with us, please.
好
Okay.
她来了
Here she is.
欢迎
Welcome.
- 我们谈过了 我们发现你挺吸引人的 - 就像猴子喜欢群居一样
- We talked. We find you fascinating. - Like the monkey habitat.
所以我们决定向你发出邀请
So we've decided to extend an invite to you.
- 你可以在这儿吃饭 任何时候都行 - 哇 你真好 谢谢
- You can eat here anytime you like. - Wow. That's nice of you. Thanks.
- 我能问问关于这个联谊会的东西吗? - 不好意思 什么?
- Can I ask about this whole sorority thing? - Pardon?
- 什么联谊会? - 我以为你们是...
- Sorori-what? - I thought you guys...
- 我们不知道你指的是什么 - 对啊
- We've no idea what you're talking about. - Right.
毕竟 一个秘密小社会有什么意义 如果它根本不是秘密
After all, what's the point of a secret society if it's not a secret?
很显然 整个学校都知道它
The whole school apparently knows about it.
没人证明过 它不过是民间传说罢了
No one has proof. It's just folklore.
- 像童话雪姑娘 - 或者说Mariah Carey疯了 [注:Snow White and Rose Red 雪姑娘 格林童话里的一个童话故事 Mariah Carey玛丽亚凯莉,著名女歌♥手]
- Like Snow White and Rose Red. - Or Mariah Carey's crackup.
你最近有没有听说过她歌♥迷的说法?
Have you heard her fan message recently?
说她很好 现在正盯着一道 很漂亮的彩虹看呢
She's fine and is currently staring at a really beautiful rainbow.
生还者 我说
Survivor, hello.
- 你朋友? - Paris? 哦 那个...
- Friend of yours? - Paris? Oh, well...
- 太迫切了地想加入我们了 - 实在太迫切了
- Too intense. - Way too intense.
- 不过 她家里几代都是我们的成员 - 我讨厌裙带关系
- She comes from a long line of us, though. - I hate nepotism.
这个关系 无论如何 的确推动着世界发展
It, however, does make the world go round.
你知道 Paris 当然 有些太迫切 但同时...
You know, Paris, while, yes, a little intense...
也是很聪明的
is also very smart.
如果我把一盒火柴掉在地上 她能告诉我有多少根吗?
I drop a box of matches on the floor, she can tell me how many there are?
她是校报的编辑 很了不起的作者 而且风趣
She's editor of the paper, amazing writer, plus funny.
- 她风趣? - 是啊 很让人愉快
- She's funny? - Yeah, hilarious.
我是说 那些我们一起欢笑的时候...
I mean, the times that we have spent laughing together...
告诉你吧 她就像Gary Mule Deer那么搞笑 [注:Gary Mule Deer 美国著名演员]
I tell you, she's a regular Gary Mule Deer.
她叫你说她好话 是不是?
She asked you to talk her up, didn't she?
- 不 没有 - 是啊
- No, not at all. - Right.
是真的 我想她其实在考虑 加入另一个不存在的团体
Really. I think she's actually thinking of joining another non-existent group.
- 什么? - 但是她家全是Puff成员
- What? - But her family's fully Puffed.
不知道 也许我听错了 但是我想她就是这么说的
Don't know. Maybe I heard wrong. But I think that's what I heard her say.
“自愿的背叛者”
A voluntary defector.
- Francie - 我知道了
- Francie... - I know.
- Paris? - 嗯?
- Paris? - Yeah?
我觉得这面墙可以支撑得住自己 你不这么觉得吗?
I think the wall can hold itself up just fine, don't you?
- 什么? - 你该坐下来
- What? - You should sit.
- 坐下来? - 坐这儿
- Sit? - Here.
- 坐那儿? - 或者这儿
- Sit there? - Or here.
或者哪儿都行 没关系
Or anywhere, for that matter.
除非你有其他地方可以呆 或许另外一张桌子?
Unless you've got somewhere else to be. Another table, perhaps?
另外一桌?
Another table?
不 你就得坐在这儿 过来
No, you have to sit right here. Come.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表