剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
那至少还是口大钟吧?
Was it a big bell at least?
- 昨天的活动非常好 - 是啊 不错
- Good party yesterday. - Yeah, not bad.
对 我喜欢那新外表
Yeah, I liked the new look.
- 那是非常高级的代课老师 - 就是我想要表现的
- It was very high-class substitute teacher. - Exactly what I was going for.
- 咖啡? - 要外卖♥♥的
- Coffee? - To go.
好
Okay.
Luke 我觉得跟你说这些有点怪
Luke, I feel a little weird even mentioning this to you.
- 什么? - 昨天 我看见你和Eva聊天
- What? - Yesterday, I saw you talking to Eva.
- 她在我的后援会里 - 是的 我知道她是谁
- She's in my Booster Club. - Yeah, I know who she is.
很好
Well, good.
总之 我看见你们在单独聊天 而且看起来很私密
So anyhow, I saw you guys talking alone, and it seemed kind of private.
之前她说过你不让她反感
And she mentioned earlier that you didn't make her, you know, gag.
所以我想你们在制定约会计划
So I just figured you guys were making plans to hang out.
是这样的 我只是觉得那会有点奇怪
And, see, the thing is, I just think it would be a little weird...
如果你和一位Chilton妈妈约会
if you started dating a Chilton mom.
我知道我没有权利要求你 但只是...
Look, I know I have no right to say anything to you, but it's just...
如果你真的约了她
If you did date her...
我和她都在后援会 那意味着我会听到很多事
I'm in the Booster Club with her, which means I'll hear things.
我不知道会怎样 但...
I don't know, it's just...
我希望Chilton的生活可以 和Stars Hollow的生活分开
I'd like to keep that Chilton life separate from my Stars Hollow life.
所以如果你可以不和她约会
So if there's any way that you could not date her...
可能会更好
that would be really great.
- 好家伙 我告诉你 你想太多了 - 好
- Boy, I tell you, you've got nerve. - Okay.
- 我知道这是你的私事 - 这的确是我的私事
- I know this is your private business. - It is my private business.
你一点都不赞同我?
You don't see any validity to my side?
我是成人了 你不能教我该和谁约会
I'm a grown man. You can't tell me who to date.
我不是教你该和谁约会 而是不要和谁约会
I'm not telling you who to date, but who not to date.
你也不用教我这个
You can't tell me that either.
我想和谁约会就和谁约 如果那样打扰到你 那么很抱歉
I will date who I like, and if that screws with your plans, then sorry.
如果你不想听到什么事 就不要听
If you don't wanna hear things, don't listen.
如果你不喜欢 就自己处理
If you don't like it, just deal with it.
- 好的 我会处理 - 很好
- Okay, I'll just deal with it. - Good.
我只是想如果有什么事发生 会影响我们的友谊的话...
I just thought if something was going to affect our friendship...
你应该提起注意的
that you might care about that.
因为如果情境换过来 我会注意的 但是 嘿 那是我啊
Because if the situation was reversed, then I would care. But, hey, that's me.
随你吧 和她约会 娶她
So go ahead. Date her, marry her.
让她成为反戴棒球帽太太
Make her Mrs. Backwards Baseball Cap.
以后幸福的生活 看我在意不在意
Live happily ever after. See if I care.
顺便说句 我没约她出去
And by the way, I wasn't asking her out.
我只是告诉她去Hartford最快的路
I was giving her directions for the quickest way to Hartford.
真浪漫
It was very romantic.
我说 "到了Deerfield右转 至1-5公路 然后朝南走
I said, 'You take a right at Deerfield and catch the I-5 and take it south. '
哦 伙计 奇才
Oh, man, hot stuff.
- 你就是那样 - 什么?
- That is so typical of you. - What?
那不是去Hartford最快的路
That is not the quickest way back to Hartford.
人人都知道你从Maine 到Cherry然后去Linwood
Everybody knows you take Maine to Cherry to Linwood...
然后到1-11公路 大家都知道 luke
and then grab the I-11. Everybody knows that, Luke.
所有人 显然 除了你
Everybody, apparently, but you.
- 你介意吗? - 不
- Do you mind? - No.
谢谢
Thanks.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表