剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
Now, she can do better than that. What does she see in him?
一大笔的遗产, 生命只剩短暂的时间. 这是通常的推断
Big will, short life span. The usual draw.
我也想知道他们有没有椒盐脆饼
I wonder if they have pretzels, too.
Hey, 妈妈, 别抬头 我想他们肯定把你看成一个40岁的女人了
Don't look now, but I think you're passing for a 40-year-old woman.
啊?
What?
两点钟方向, 银狐. 都已经盯了你半天咯
2:00, silver fox, totally checking you out.
他才没有呢 他又不是凝视着Steve
- He is not. - Well, he's not staring at Steve.
你真是太荒谬了
You're being ridiculous.
他肯定没有盯着我瞧
He's definitely not looking at me.
他还在看你唷 Lorelai 喝你的马丁尼吧
- He's still looking. - Drink your martini, Lorelai.
真是浪费纸张的悲剧 我简直不敢相信你会这么说
- A tragic waste of paper. - I can't believe you just said that.
这是真的. Beats'写的东西根本就是自我放纵 *注:The Beat Generation指的是在50年末60年初的 一组美国作家 Jack Kerouac是其中的一位成员
It's true. The Beats' writing was completely self-indulgent.
对Jack Kerouac, 我只有一个词来形容: 编辑
I have one word for Jack Kerouac: Edit.
那才不是自我放纵呢 The Beats的信仰一直都冲击着广大群众
It was not self-indulgent. The Beats believed in shocking people...
激动人心.
stirring things up.
他们相信毒品、暴饮, 还有犯点无关紧要的小罪
They believed in drugs, booze, and petty crime.
他们用不同的方法, 使你接触到一个你完全不想知道的世界
They expose you to a world you wouldn't have otherwise known.
难道这不是巨著吗?
Isn't it what great writing's about?
这个不是什么伟大的著作. 只能说是我们国家50年代的探寻者
It wasn't great writing. It was the National Enquirer of the '50s.
你精神失常了 很有代表性的答复
- You're cracked. - Typical guy response.
敬仰Kerouac和Bukowski *注:Charles Bukowski为40年代的作家. 常被拿来跟Jack Kerouac他们这些The Beats相提并论
Worship Kerouac and Bukowski.
上帝禁止你引用Jane Austen的话
God forbid you pick up anything by Jane Austen.
我看过Jane Austen的书了 你真的看过?
- I've read Jane Austen. - You have?
对啊. 我觉得她应该也会喜欢Bukowski
Yeah. And I think she would have liked Bukowski.
你在干什么呀? 洒上盐和胡椒粉嘛
- What are you doing? - Salt and peppered it.
这是吃薯条的唯一办法 真的?
- Only way to eat a fry. - Really?
这是快餐食品的准则啦
It's fast-food gospel.
味道不错, 真的很不错呢
That's good. That's really good.
喜欢辣椒酱吗? 我不知道. 我应该要喜欢吗?
- Do you like hot sauce? - I don't know. Should I?
我觉得这是明智的选择
I think it's wise.
哈啰?
Hello?
你在哪里? 如果没关系的话, 我是在去看你的路上
- Where are you? - On my way to see you, if that's okay.
我知道你想独处 所以我只会待一会儿的
I know you wanna be alone. I'll only stay a minute.
我只是想跟你打个招呼 你已经打过招呼了
- I just want to say hi. - You said hi.
我是想跟你近距离打招呼嘛 但我现在整个人乱七八糟的
- I want to say hi a little closer. - But I'm a mess.
一点都不漂亮 你肯定没办法认出我了
It's not pretty. You won't recognize me.
那么就在胸前别上识别证吧 我想你
Then put a nametag on, 'cause I miss you.
我也想你, 但.... 但是什么?
- I miss you, too, but... - But what?
Paris在我这里 为什么?
- Paris is here. - Why?
她被自己的成绩吓坏了 所以想复习一下上课的笔记
She freaked out about a grade and wanted to go over notes.
你是知道她的. 她不接受拒绝
You know her, she will not be denied.
原来不是我毁了你独处的夜晚 而是其它人做的
I'm not really ruining your alone night. Someone else did that.
对的. 但.... 我马上就到了
- Yes, but... - I'll see you in a sec.
真是没有诗意
Can't get into poetry.
就好像"哎呀! 先前已经说过了. 我们将会死在这里"
It's like,'Jeez, just say it already. We're dying here. '
我刚看了下时间, 现在真的已经很晚了
I just noticed the time, and it's getting really late.
现在才七点啊
It's 7:00.
我知道, 但Paris和我还要复习很多东西呢
I know, but Paris and I still have a lot more studying to do.
Jess, 请替我向Luke道谢. 他真的非常好心
Jess, please thank Luke for me. It was really nice of him.
谁打来的电♥话♥呀? 没有人
- Who was that on the phone? - No one.
这个"没有人"马上就要过来了, 是不是?
'No one' wouldn't be heading over here, would he?
现在是怎么了? 没什么
- What's going on? - Nothing.
Dean在过来的路上, Rory不希望他看到我在这里
Dean's on his way, and Rory doesn't want him to find me.
为什么? 你知道的
- Why? - You know why.
我们只是在一起吃晚餐啊 Jess, 我以朋友的身份恳求你
- We're just eating dinner. - Jess, I'm asking you as a friend.
请先离开吧 你真的想要我走?
- Please leave now. - You really want me to go?
我真的想避免再跟Dean吵架了
I really want to avoid a fight with Dean.
好吧. 那我走了 谢谢你
- Okay, I'm going. - Thank you.
怎么啦?
What?
我扭到脚踝了,最好还是去躺躺
I just twisted my ankle. I better go lie down.
你紧张的时候真是很无趣 你真的希望我离开吗?
You're no fun when you're tense. Are you sure you want me to go?
或许这个情况可以解决我和Dean之间的问题
Maybe this can be solved between me and Dean...
如果我们能诚恳地谈一谈.
if we had a little heart-to-heart.
他可以告诉我他的问题 我也可以告诉他我的
He could tell me his issues, I'll tell him mine.
我发誓我会慢慢的说话 再见
- I promise I'll speak slowly. - Bye.
你会帮我传达我的善意吗?
Give him my best, would you?
实际上我想我自己可以做到的
Actually, I guess I could do that myself.
Dean, Jess刚送些食物来给我
Dean, Jess just came by to bring me some food.
是从Luke店里拿来的
From Luke's.
他想确认我已经吃了 是Luke想确认的.
- He wanted to make sure I ate. - Luke did.
我个人是一点都不在乎她有没有吃东西
Personally, I could care less if she eats.
对啊, 他真的一点都不在乎
True, he could care less.
我看到你也带了一些吃的东西过来
I see you brought a little something, too.
那是冰淇淋吗? 真是好极了
Is that ice cream? That's so nice.
小桶冰淇淋, 只够两个人吃
A tiny little ice-cream package just big enough for two.
你们会喂对方吗? 那样真的好可爱
Are you guys gonna feed each other? 'Cause that's just so darn cute.
你现在真的利用身高优势了
You're doing that towering-over-me thing.
我告诉你, 你真的弄倒它了
I tell you, you've really got that down.
它可以让你有12英尺高
It helps that you're 12 feet tall.
但你这副Frankenstein式的臭脸真的让整个.... *注:Frankenstein为Mary Shelley小说中的主人翁 中译为"科学怪人"
But this Frankenstein scowl really adds to the whole...
Jess! 好吧, 我走了
- Jess! - Okay, I'm going.
听着, 我真的只是拿些食物过来而已
Look, man, I really was just dropping off some food...
所以别把纠纷跟冲突扣到我头上好不好? *注:《West Side Story》上映于1961年, 以曼哈顿西部贫民区为背景 展现了现代罗密欧与朱丽叶的爱情悲剧, 以及流氓阿飞的暴♥力♥活动情景
so don't get all West Side Story on me, okay?
恩..你想…进来吗?
So, do you want to come in?
到底发生什么事了?
What the hell is going on?
Dean, 你还记得Paris吗? 嗯. 嗨
- Dean, you remember Paris, right? - Yeah, hi.
所以Jess刚刚只是送这些东西过来?
So Jess just dropped this off?
我知道你一向吃东西的速度很快 但就算你今天保持在最好的状态
Now, I know you eat fast, but this is a lot of food to put away that quickly...
这么一大堆的东西吃到剩这一些也太快一点了吧 好吧, 他不是只送东西过来而已
- even on your best day. - Okay, he didn't just drop it off.
你跟我说你要洗衣服的 我是在洗衣服啊
- You told me you were doing laundry. - I was.
但是你现在却跟Jess在一起
And now you're here with Jess.
还有Paris也在 Rory, 我说的是Jess!
- And Paris. - Jess, Rory!
我可以发誓, 我没有....
I swear, I didn't...
你不知道他会过来? 我不知道
- You didn't know he was coming over? - I didn't.
那你也不知道他会留下来? 那只是碰巧的
- You also didn't know he'd stay? - It just happened.
怎么会那么碰巧? 他只是....
- How does that just happen? - Well, he was...
还有餐厅... 我....
And the diner was... And I...
你怎么? 说啊!
And you what? Say something!
别吼了 你根本就是在欺骗我
- Stop yelling. - You totally lied to me.
我没有 你完全扭曲了事实
- I didn't. - Turn the situation around.
不然我该怎么看待? 实在太复杂了
- How's it looking? - Complicated...
我想要解释 免了
- and I'm trying to explain it. - That's crap.
这全是我的错 什么?
- It's my fault. - What?
Jess会在这里全是我造成的
It's my fault that Jess was here.
那天去Stars Hollow时我在餐厅看到了他
I saw him in the diner the day I came to Stars Hollow...
我觉得他很可爱, 因为我对那种
and I thought he was cute, and since I'm not great...
"煽动睫毛、穿着中空装" 这些惹人注意的本领不强
at the 'batting the eyelashes, look at my belly shirt' kind of thing...
所以我只好请Rory帮我忙
I asked Rory to help me.
我只是想如果她能把他叫过来 或许我就有机会能跟他说上话
I thought if she could maybe get him over here, we'd have a chance to talk...
我不知道 现在看来事情变得蠢透了
and I don't know. It seems totally stupid now...
而且明显没什么用 但这的确是他会在这里的原因
and it obviously didn't work, shock, but that's why he was here.
谢谢你试着为我掩饰 没什么的
- Thanks for trying to cover for me. - That's okay.
无论如何, 我得回家了
Anyway, I should get going.
我想我大概是挑错时间, 而且来得太仓促了
I'm probably gonna break out in some sort of rash any second now.
也就是说Paris喜欢Jess 嗯
- So Paris likes Jess. - Yeah.
Rory, 这是真的吗?
Rory, is this true?
是真的 Paris和Jess?
- Yes, it is. - Paris and Jess?
我知道, 这个答案并不是太吸引人
I know. There's no explaining attraction.
Dean, 听我说
Dean, listen to me.
如果我真的想让谁陪我渡过这一夜的话 肯定也是你啦
If I was going to have anyone over tonight, it definitely would have been you.
好的 真的?
- Okay. - Really?
既然你已经这么说了, 我就不得不信了 不是吗?
If you say so, then I have to believe it, don't I?
对 好吧, 那么
- Yes. - Okay, then.
我为刚才对你大吼大叫而道歉
Sorry that I yelled.
在刚刚那种情况下是情有可原的
Completely justified under the circumstances.
我得走了 不, 等一下
- I gotta get going. - No, wait.
你不想留下来吃冰淇淋吗? 我们还可以一起呆会
Don't you wanna stay for ice cream? We could hang out.
不了, 我要走了 我明天还是可以见到你吗?
- No, I'm just gonna go. - I'm still seeing you tomorrow, right?
当然
Yeah, sure.
明天见了
See you tomorrow.
你为什么刚才要那么说? 啊?
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表