剧集 | 护法为民(2018) | 导航列表
Great talk.
谈得不错
I understand the jury has reached a unanimous verdict.
陪审团的诸位是否已达成一致意见了
Yes, Your Honor.
是的 法官大人
In the case of the United States v. Julian Sarco,
在美♥利♥坚♥诉朱利安·萨科一案中
how do you find the defendant
你们认为第一项罪名
on Count One, murder-for-hire?
雇凶杀人罪 是否成立?
Not guilty.
不成立
With respect to Count Two,
对于第二项罪名
making a false report to emergency services
虚假举报紧急事件
resulting in death of another,
致人死亡罪
how do you find the defendant...
被告的该项罪名
guilty or not guilty?
是否成立?
Guilty.
成立
With respect to Count Three,
对于其第三项罪名
conspiracy to make a false report to emergency services
共谋虚假举报紧急事件
resulting in death of another, how do you find the defendant...
致人死亡罪 陪审团认为
guilty or not guilty?
该罪名是否成立?
Guilty.
成立
With respect to Count Four,
对于其第四项罪名
making a threat in interstate communications,
通过州际通讯恐吓他人
how do you find the defendant... guilty or not guilty?
该罪名是否成立?
Guilty.
成立
You might not have realized this yet,
你可能还没有意识到
but things are different around here now,
但是事情已经不同了
and I'm taking back this office.
我要回到这间办公室
Not because it has a window,
不是因为我多喜欢
though I have enjoyed watching all the little cars go by,
透过窗户看下面来往的车辆
but because I earned it.
因为这是我应得的
You left, I was here,
你离开了 我留下了
I am here, and I earned this.
我还在这里 这是我应得的
This is my office.
这是我的办公室
Okay.
好吧
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Don't.
不
I just wanted to say thank you.
我只想谢谢你
He's my boy.
那是我儿子
You defended him.
你为他辩护
I wanted to say thank you.
我想谢谢你
剧集 | 护法为民(2018) | 导航列表