剧集 | 护法为民(2018) | 导航列表
I'm sure I'll have another chance at that with Kate.
我以后还有机会和凯特对战的
But anyway, here we are.
但我要先用你试手了
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
Agent Vinuza, you've had a chance to review
文努萨探员 你浏览过
the correspondence in WorldWarBlood
世界血战里 被告萨科先生
between the defendant Mr. Sarco
和另一名用户名为
and another gamer who uses the handle MySoCalledKnife?
"刀尖舔血"的玩家的聊天记录 对吗?
That's correct. In that correspondence,
是的 在这段聊天记录中
did Mr. Sarco ever explicitly threaten
萨科先生有没有明确威胁说
to kill MySoCalledKnife?
要杀了"刀尖舔血"?
He did. Repeatedly.
他说了很多次
He said he would "waste him", "kill his sorry ass",
他说要"废了他" "杀了他"
that the "dudes who show up at your house
"站在你家门口的人
are going to be ready to cap. Keep your hands up".
已经准备好要杀了你 举手投降吧"
Agent Vinuza, WorldWarBlood has
文努萨探员 在世界血战里
a feature called "MCloud" correct? Yes.
有个术语名词叫"M型云" 是吗? 是的
And M-Cloud is when
M型云是指
you drop a nuclear bomb on one of your opponents?
你把核弹投向你的对手吗?
That's correct. M-Cloud stands for "Mushroom Cloud".
是的 M型云也就是是指"蘑菇云"
Isn't it true that Mr. Sarco repeatedly threatened
萨科先生是不是多次威胁
to "MCloud" MySoCalledKnife? Yes.
要让"刀尖舔血"见到"M型云"? 是的
Didn't Mr. Sarco tell MySoCalledKnife
萨科先生是不是跟"刀尖舔血"说过
"I can't wait to see you beg like a whiny little bitch
"我迫不及待想看到 你见到M型云时
when I MCloud your whole family"? Yes.
那哭唧唧像个小婊♥子♥一样求饶的样子"? 是的
You don't have any evidence that Mr. Sarco actually believed
你没有证据证明 萨科先生真的认为
he would or could detonate a nuclear bomb
自己有能力扔下一枚核弹
in order to kill MySoCalledKnife, do you?
从而杀死"刀尖舔血" 对吧?
No, ma'am.
是的 女士
Agent Patel, you're an expert on cybersecurity
佩特尔探员 你是联调局网络安全
within the FBI, correct? That's correct.
方面的专家 对吧? 是的
In your review of this case,
在你对该案的审查中
did the gamer KimJunMakeEmSayUn
玩家"金正嗯不是恩"是不是
offer to pay and did he in fact pay
提议付钱 并真正付钱
the defendant Mr. Sarco to swat the home of Fred Carson
让被告萨科先生去特假警 扫荡弗雷德·卡森的房♥子
which resulted in the death of Senator Walter Carson?
从而导致参议员沃特·卡森的死亡?
Yes.
是的
Paid in what currency, Agent Patel?
他用什么付的钱 佩特尔探员?
Bloodoons. I'm sorry?
血盾 什么?
Bloodoons? Is that a foreign currency?
血盾? 那是外币吗?
I'm not familiar with what country... Bloodoons is a virtual currency
我不知道哪个国家用... 血盾是世界血战里
in WorldWarBlood. Inside the game?
通行的虚拟货币 游戏里的?
Yes. I see.
是的 我懂了
Do Bloodoons have any pecuniary value
血盾在游戏之外有什么
outside the game? No.
实际金钱价值吗? 没有
So, to be absolutely clear,
那准确来说
I couldn't go to the airport right now and say
我不能去到机场 然后说
"I'd like to buy a one-way ticket to Texas.
"我要买♥♥去德州的单程机票
Here's a billion Bloodoons"?
给你一百万血盾"咯?
I don't think you would get on that flight.
我不觉得你能坐上那架飞机
Agent Tate, you've had an opportunity
泰特探员 你已经
to forensically analyze
全面检查过
the defendant's computer phone tablets
被告人的电脑 手♥机♥ 平板
and other electronic devices seized in a search of his home?
以及其他电子设备了吧?
Yes. Have you been able to determine
是的 你能够确定
whether the swatting incident in this case
本案的特假警行为是否
is the first one Mr. Sarco has been involved in?
是被告的初犯吗?
Your Honor.
法官大人
If I could just have a minute?
可以给我点时间吗?
You can object to this.
你可以对此提出反对
404b Prior bad acts. You can keep this out.
404b法条 先前不良行为不予采纳
I don't want to keep it out.
我不想排除这个证人
We're ready to proceed.
我们准备好继续了
Do you have an objection, Ms. Bell?
贝尔女士 你有异议吗?
No. Your Honor. The witness may answer.
没有异议 法官大人 证人可以回答
We believe that Mr. Sarco has swatted
我认为萨科先生此前已经
at least six other times.
至少六次参与特假警事件了
Was anyone killed in any of those incidents?
有人在这些事件中身亡吗?
No. Physically injured in any way?
没有 有任何程度的受伤吗?
No. So, based on those incidents,
没有 所以 根据先前的经验
Mr. Sarco would have no reason to believe
萨科先生没有理由认为
that swatting results in anyone getting physically injured,
特假警会导致别人受伤
much less killed, correct?
甚至死亡 对吗?
That's difficult for me to say.
我很难断言
Well, Agent Tate, it would be hard to believe would it not
泰特探员 在萨科先生此前多次
that Mr. Sarco really intended to kill someone
实施的行为从未导致他人死亡或受伤的情况下
when the weapon he was allegedly using
是否可以认定
had never previously resulted in anyone even getting injured?
其本人并不存在杀害某人的意图?
Objection! Beyond the scope.
反对! 超出范围
Calls for a legal conclusion. Sustained.
要求法律结论 反对有效
I'm going to fix this. I'm gonna figure something out.
我会解决这件事 我会想出其他方法
I know what to do.
我知道该怎么办
Leonard Knox is back?
雷纳德·诺克斯回来了?
Uh I guess so. Not sure.
可能吧 我不确定
He took your office.
他抢了你的办公室
I like the light in here more.
我更喜欢这里的光线
S-So look we're back on Holiday.
回到霍丽迪的案子上来
Ah "Back on Holiday"!
哈哈 回到"假日"!
I did you a favor. Once. Not again.
我帮过你一次 没有第二次了
Mail theft carries a maximum of five years.
邮件盗窃法定最高刑是五年
Whoa, Cobra Kai, what's going on here?
哇 铁面判官 你在搞什么?
This jackass comes back swipes your office
这个混♥蛋♥回来抢了你的办公室
and you want to take it out on the only person in America
所以你要把气撒在当今美国唯一还在
still using the U.S. mail?
用联邦邮件的人身上吗?
Save the analysis.
别在这分♥析♥原因了
O-Okay You're right.
好吧 你说的对
Not cool. Not personal.
我的错 对事不对人
You want to go to the mat on this,
你想继续纠缠此事
I'm good for the fight.
我乐意奉陪
I do think it's a colossal waste of time
但我觉得这会浪费掉很多时间
and I know you're better than this.
而且我知道你能做的更好
You pick the right fights.
你要选对战役
I can make this go away with the Colgates
我可以让高杰特一案彻底了结
so we can both focus on more important battles...
这样我们就可以专注于更重要的案件...
but that's up to you.
你来决定吧
Would you please tell the jury
您可以告诉陪审团
about the moments leading up to your father's death?
令尊去世的那一刻发生了什么吗?
I was in the kitchen.
我当时在厨房♥里
My dad, the Senator,
我的参议员父亲
was in the living room with my son, Jack,
正跟我的儿子杰克
building a balloon car.
在客厅里玩积木
We saw flashing lights outside.
我们看到了外面的闪光灯
I looked out the window, and...
我朝窗外望去
I've never seen anything like it.
看到了我从未见过的场景
A dozen squad cars, tanks,
十几辆警车 坦克
officers lined up with automatic weapons.
带着自动武器的警♥察♥包围了我们
We didn't know what the hell was going on,
我们不知道发生了什么事
and everybody started panicking.
大家都很恐慌
My dad was calling his aides, trying to get information.
我父亲打电♥话♥给他的助手 想搞清楚发生了什么事
And, in all the chaos, I guess,
我猜 在这一片混乱中
Jack must have slipped away, ran to the front door.
我儿子杰克跑去了前门
He's 4.
他只有4岁
Uh, I think he heard "police,"
我想他是听到了有人说"警♥察♥"
and he wanted to see the police.
他想出去看看警♥察♥
Yeah, he loves police.
他非常喜欢警♥察♥
Take your time.
您节哀
Jack opened the door,
杰克打开门出去
and my dad, he just ran out after him.
我父亲立刻上去追他
Instinct.
这是本能
He was like that.
他就是这样
He was fearless, protective.
英勇无畏 保护欲强
剧集 | 护法为民(2018) | 导航列表