剧集 | 护法为民(2018) | 导航列表
You pay $24,000 a month for an apartment you don't live in?
你每个月付两万四千美金 给一间你不住的公♥寓♥?
The reason is... Yes or no, Ms. Green.
那是因为... 回答是或不是 格林女士
Yes.
是的
Your brother is Roman Cox,
你的哥哥是罗曼·考克斯
owner of New Roads Juvenile Detention Center, correct?
新街口青少年拘留中心的所有者 是吗?
Yes.
是的
And you lease this $24,000 apartment
而你租住的这间位于格拉梅西公园的
on Gramercy Park
公♥寓♥来自于
from Judge Grant Fitzpatrick, correct?
格兰特·费茨帕特里克法官 是吗?
Yes.
是的
Isn't it true, Ms. Green,
格林女士 是否可以说
that for the past three years, you, your brother,
在过去的三年里 你 你的哥哥
and Judge Fitzpatrick have engaged in a scheme
以及费茨帕特里克法官共同参与了
to funnel money through this apartment?
通过公♥寓♥来转移资金的计划?
No... That the $24,000 is not rent at all,
不是的... 这两万四千美金并不是租金
but a payment from your brother to Judge Fitzpatrick
而是你哥哥给费茨帕特里克法官的报酬
in exchange for Judge Fitzpatrick
以换取费茨帕特里克法官
sentencing juveniles to New Roads Detention Center?
将青少年罪犯送到新街口拘留中心服刑?
No, that is not true.
不 那不是事实
I've never even met Mr. Fitzpatrick.
我从没有见过费茨帕特里克先生
He doesn't know my brother. This whole thing...
他不认识我哥哥 这整件事...
Then why don't you tell the jury why
那请你告诉陪审团
you pay $24,000 a month for an apartment worth $4,000
你为什么要每月为一间价值四千美金的公♥寓♥付两万四千美金
that you don't even live in, Ms. Green?
而你甚至都不住在那里呢 格林女士?
For the key.
为了钥匙
What?
什么?
I do it for the key.
我这样做是为了钥匙
To Gramercy Park.
通往格拉梅西公园的钥匙
Gramercy Park is a lovely, private park
格拉梅西公园是位于曼哈顿中心的
in the middle of Manhattan,
一家私人公园
and access is only available to those living around the park.
只有住在公园周围的人才有进入的权限
There are only about 400 keys.
只有大约四百把钥匙
I grew up in New York,
我在纽约长大
and I have wanted to go into Gramercy Park my whole life.
我这辈子都想进入格拉梅西公园
This was an opportunity.
这是我的机会
I-I know I'm overpaying,
我知道我多付了房♥租
but I have the money at this point in my life,
但我目前有这个经济实力
and I didn't want to lose the chance.
我不想失去这个机会
It's okay. It's not okay.
没关系的 有关系
She's lying. That is not what the jury thinks.
她在说谎 陪审团可不那么想
We just need... Not we.
我们只需要... 不是我们
Me. That's me up there now.
是我 现在是我站在庭上
It's on me, Sandra.
都靠我了 桑德拉
How's it going with the stamps?
邮票那案子怎么样了?
Started bad, then got better,
开始很糟糕 之后有好转
then got worse, and now it's good.
然后变得更糟了 但现在还不错
He's out of jail...
他从监狱出来了...
and now I just need to find out why...
现在我只要搞清楚为什么...
he's trying to sell the stamps on eBay?!
他试图在eBay上卖♥♥这些邮票?!
This isn't you?
这不是你?
No.
不是
Seller, "DonaldNewmanStamps"?
卖♥♥家 "唐纳德·纽曼卖♥♥邮票"?
No. So if I email the seller right now,
不是 所以如果我现在给卖♥♥家发邮件
it's not going to show up in your inbox?
不会显示在你的收件箱里?
No.
不会
I didn't hear that.
我没听见响声
Where are the stamps?
邮票在哪里?
Who can say in this topsy-turvy world?
在这纷繁乱世中 谁又知晓呢?
Donald. I'm going to call you Donald.
唐纳德 我要叫你唐纳德了
I know you think the stamps were stolen from you,
我知道 你认为那些邮票是从你这里偷走的
but that is going to be very hard to prove,
但那会非常难以证明
and the government is losing patience here.
而政♥府♥就要失去耐心了
You want the money.
你想要那笔钱
I...I understand.
我...我理解
Maybe if you could tell me about your financial situation,
或许你可以告诉我 你的财政状况
I could help you.
我可以帮助你
There are resources.
有很多渠道
I don't trust you.
我不相信你
You told me to go away.
你叫我走开
Twice.
两次
Did I?
我走了吗?
I'm here for you.
我支持你
I care about you.
我关心你
I work for you.
我为你工作
Let me help you.
让我帮助你
If you go back to jail, that is life or death.
如果你回到监狱里去 那就是生或死了
What is more important than life or death?
还有什么比生死更重要的事啊?
Life or death.
生或死
Isabel Morris. Who?
伊莎贝尔·莫里斯 谁?
My brother's great-granddaughter.
我兄弟的曾孙女
She has leukemia.
她得了白血病
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
They have this new treatment her doctors are recommending,
她的医生推荐了一种新的疗法
but... it's not covered in her insurance.
但是...那不涵盖在她的保险里
L...Let's, um... Let's say that I did steal
假设...假设我真的在多年前
those stamps all those years ago.
偷了那些邮票
I regret it.
我后悔了
I regret the fight I had with my brother.
我为和我兄弟的那场争执而后悔
All those lost years.
所有那些失去的岁月
But now I have a-a chance to...to make it right.
但我现在有机会挽回它
I can use those damn stamps to help my great-grandniece.
我可以用那些该死的邮票来帮助我的曾侄孙女
If I have to sell them illegally and go to jail to do it,
如果我只能非法出♥售♥它们 然后为此进监狱
so be it.
那就这样吧
They're stamps.
那就是些邮票罢了
This is a lovely little girl.
这可是个可爱的小女孩
From what I've seen.
我是这么认为的
I know this one.
我知道这个答案
Who's Jennifer Lopez? Yes!
谁是珍妮佛·洛佩兹? 太棒了!
I told you. That's so wrong.
我就说吧 这错的太离谱了
There's a "Super Spud" version of this classic toy.
这款经典玩具有一个"超级马铃薯"版本
What is Mr. Potato Head? What is Mr. Potato Head?
什么是薯头先生? 什么是薯头先生?
That one goes to Seth. Thank you, Sam!
这一分归赛斯 谢谢你 山姆!
Traitor! Hey, guys, it's getting a little loud in here.
你个叛徒! 嘿 伙计们 这里有点太吵了
Uh, I'm trying to work.
我在试图工作呢
It's "Jeopardy!" We can only be so quiet.
这可是快问快答! 我们安静不了的
Uh, what can I get you while I am up, ya ibnee?
我能顺便给你拿点什么 乖仔?
If you're making more tea... I am now.
如果你要再泡些茶... 我现在就去
I want to dismiss the charges.
我想撤销指控
No. Why?
不行 为什么?
You already said no.
你已经说了不行
Why do you need to know why?
为什么还需要知道理由?
Good point. I think this is a mistake.
有道理 我觉得这是个错误
You still standing there? Yeah.
你 还站在那里? 确实是个错误
This case is a mistake.
这案子是个错误
You made a mistake. This case isn't a mistake.
你犯了个错误 这案子不是
I got into this case because of Sandra Bell
我接下这个案子是因为桑德拉·贝尔
and a letter in purple pen from a girl and sad parents.
一个小女孩用紫色钢笔写下的信 以及她那悲伤的父母
That was a mistake. That is not who I am.
那是个错误 那不是我
Who are you, Littlejohn?
怎样才是你呢 李特琼?
I am deliberate.
我深思熟虑
I am cautious.
我小心谨慎
I am precise.
我一丝不苟
I am... disciplined.
我...遵守纪律
You weren't any of those things today. That is my point.
你今天没有做到任何一点 这就是我想说的
Your point is you didn't do your job
你想说的是你没有做好你的工作
and now you want to blame Sandra and a teenage girl?
然后你现在想要怪罪桑德拉和一个少女?
That's who you are?
那就是你吗?
You're out of your comfort zone.
你离开了你的舒适圈
That's not a bad place to be.
那不是个糟糕的处境
That's where the good lawyers are,
那是优秀律师的所在
剧集 | 护法为民(2018) | 导航列表