剧集 | 护法为民(2018) | 导航列表
Thank you, Ms. Bell.
谢谢 贝尔女士
Agent Brentano, where was this receipt found?
布伦塔诺探员 这张收据在哪里找到的呢?
On the floor of the bank, just after the robbery.
抢劫案之后 就在银行的地上
Do you know how it got there?
你知道是怎么出现在那里的吗?
I believe it fell... Objection.
我相信是从... 反对
No foundation. Speculation.
没有根据 全凭猜测
Sustained.
反对有效
Agent Brentano, in reviewing the evidence in this case,
布伦塔诺探员 在审查该案的证据时
did you come to a conclusion as to when and how
你是否得出结论 这张收据是在
this receipt came to be on the floor of the bank?
何时 以及如何出现在银行的地上的
Objection. It's a compound question.
反对 这是一个复合问题
It is, and I appreciate counsel's concern for precision,
是的 我也很感谢律师对准确度的关心
but I believe the witness can answer both parts.
但我相信证人可以回答全部问题
Agreed. Overruled. You may answer.
同意 反对无效 你可以回答
In reviewing the surveillance video,
在看监控录像的时候
I was able to determine
我可以判定
the receipt fell during the robbery.
收据是在抢劫时掉落的
How did you determine
你如何判定
that this receipt belonged to Ms. Baker.
这张收据属于贝克女士
Objection. Misstates the testimony.
反对 曲解证词
Assumes facts not in evidence.
假定的事实不能算是证据
I found a meditation app.
我找到了一个冥想的软件
Should we try tomorrow at lunch?
明天午餐的时候试试?
That witness doesn't matter.
这个证人不重要
They all matter. Only one matters.
他们都重要 只有一个人重要
Andrew had this case for weeks.
安德鲁做这个案子好几周了
You've had it for a few days.
你才接手几天
This loss is gonna go to him, not you.
输了也是怪他 不怪你
Everyone knows that.
大家都知道
Tomorrow at lunch.
明天午餐见
Let's do it.
咱们试试
Mr. Loomis, can you please tell the jury
卢米斯先生 你能否告诉陪审团
what happened after you entered East Midtown Mutual Bank?
在你进入东区互惠银行之后发生了什么?
I was waiting for the ATM
我在等ATM机的时候
when I saw this woman enter with her head down.
看见一个女人低着头走进来
Uh, she had one of those ski caps bunched on her head.
她手里攥着一个滑雪面具
She was beautiful. What I saw of her.
她很美 当我看到她的时候
I stared for a second,
我怔住了几秒
and then she saw me and pulled on the mask.
然后她看见了我 把面具带上了
Turned around again,
再转过来的时候
and that's when I saw the gun in her hand.
我看见了她手里的枪
And what happened next?
接下来发生了什么?
There was... chaos.
接下来... 一片混乱
It all happened so fast.
一切都发生太快了
I saw the security guard getting ready to make his move,
我看见保安准备行动
so naturally I tried to get out of his way.
所以自然而然 我不想挡道
That's when she shot me.
就在那时 她开枪射了我
Where did she shoot you? In the stomach.
她射你哪里了? 射在肚子上了
Mr. Loomis, is the woman who shot you at the bank
卢米斯先生 在银行开枪射击你的人
here in this courtroom today?
现在在这个法庭里吗?
No.
不在
Mr. Loomis, are you sure?
卢米斯先生 你确定吗?
Yes.
确定
Isn't it true that the defendant, Ms. Baker...
难道被告人 贝克女士不是...
Objection, the question has been asked and answered.
反对 该问题已被提出并回答过了
I am asking a different question.
我在问另外一个问题
If the question is about the identity of the person
如果这个问题是关于确认
who shot the defendant, it's the same question.
枪击者的身份 那就是同一个问题
Ms. Littlejohn, I'll allow you another shot at this
李特琼女士 如果你用不同的方式询问
if you rephrase it in an appropriate way.
我可以再给你一次机会
Mr. Loomis, when you were interviewed
卢米斯先生 当你被联调局探员
by FBI Agent James Wellner,
詹姆斯·维尔纳问话时
did you identify someone you believed responsible
你是否确认了某个你认为是
for shooting you at East Midtown Mutual Bank?
东城互惠银行枪击者的身份?
Yes, I did.
是的
When I looked at her photographs,
当我看她照片的时候
I thought it was the woman sitting there, Ms. Baker.
我以为是坐在那里的贝克小姐
But seeing her now, in person...
但是现在 见到她本人...
I was wrong.
我认错了
It wasn't her.
不是她
Weeks of preparation, and suddenly he isn't sure Betty
几个月的准备 他现在突然就不确定贝蒂
was the person who shot him? The bank robber's named "Betty"?
就是射击他的人? 银行劫犯的名字叫"贝蒂"?
I'm headed this way. I'll see you later.
我要去这边 一会儿见
I had a pet hedgehog when I was a kid.
我小的时候有个宠物刺猬
Guess what its name was. Betty.
猜猜它叫什么 贝蒂
Nope. Sonic.
不是 索尼克
No. Do you want another guess?
不是 你还想猜吗?
No. Bill Clinton.
不 比尔·克♥林♥顿♥
What about him?
他怎么了?
My hedgehog's name was Bill Clinton.
我的宠物刺猬叫比尔·克♥林♥顿♥
How would I ever guess that?
我怎么可能猜到?
That's why I gave you three chances.
所以我给你三次机会啊
Anyway, Bill Clinton died when I was 12,
总之 比尔·克♥林♥顿♥在我十二岁时死了
I buried him in the backyard, we had a funeral,
我把他埋在后院 我们有个葬礼
I presided over it and everything.
我主持了葬礼 还有其他的所有东西
Why are you telling me this?
你为什么要告诉我这个?
Because I just found out that Bill Clinton actually died
因为我刚发现比尔·克♥林♥顿♥其实
while I was away at camp when I was 10.
在我十岁的夏令营时就死了
My mom just bought another hedgehog
我妈妈又买♥♥了一只刺猬
and switched Bill Clinton out.
然后把比尔·克♥林♥顿♥换掉了
I couldn't identify my own pet!
我都认不出我自己的宠物!
We went over his testimony 50 times.
我们演练了五十遍他的证词
We showed him the photo spread.
我们把照片摊开给他看
He identified her without any hesitation.
他毫不犹豫地就认出了她
Nick was sure.
尼克很确定
I was sure I was burying the real Bill Clinton. That's the point.
我很确定我埋的就是比尔·克♥林♥顿♥ 这是重点
Isn't the point that your mom lied to you
重点不应该是你妈妈向你撒了谎
because she didn't want you to know she killed your hedgehog?
因为她不想让你知道她杀了你的刺猬?
You know what? That hurts.
你知道吗? 这就有点伤人了
Wait, that's it.
等等 知道了
You know what's happened in the world since 1986?
你知道世界自1986年之后发生了什么吗?
The Soviet Union fell.
苏联解体了
We cloned a sheep.
我们克隆了一只羊
Cars drive themselves,
汽车会自动驾驶了
but the Mets haven't won a World Series in 32 years.
但是大都会已经连续32年没赢过世界杯赛了
Rooting for the Yankees is like cheering for Jaws
支持洋基队就像给《大白鲨》
or the German guys from "Die Hard."
或者《龙胆虎威》里的德国人喝彩
Were they German? I have no idea.
他们是德国人? 我不知道
His name was Hans. Hans Solo wasn't German.
他的名字叫汉斯 汉斯·索罗不是德国人
That's, like, an inter-galaxy thing,
这是个宇宙内的事
and his name was Han, not Hans.
而且他的名字叫汉 不是汉斯
Either way, Yankees suck.
不管怎样 洋基队烂透了
Have a great trial.
祝你庭审顺利
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
Waiting. For who?
等人 等谁?
Jill.
吉尔
To exchange tickets.
来换票
You have to exchange tickets in the courthouse hallway?
你们非得在法♥院♥走廊里换票?
We tried it in the office, but it got confusing.
我们在办公室里试过 后来搞得很奇怪
Long story.
说来话长
Look, I know this is complicated,
听着 我知道这很复杂
but you and Jill need to move this along.
但是你和吉尔得行动起来了
Me and Jill need to move what along?
我和吉尔行动什么?
You and Jill need to move you and Jill along.
你和吉尔得干♥你♥和吉尔该干的事了
Oh, no. No, there's nothing going...
不不不 没有什么该干的事...
I've known you a long time, Roger.
我认识你很久了 罗杰
Until you met Jill,
在你认识吉尔之前
the only time I'd ever seen you even smile
我唯一一次见到你笑
was when Ronald Mark Wilson was sentenced to death.
是在罗纳德·马克·威尔逊被判死刑的时候
He ate his math teacher. I'm not apologizing for that.
他吃了他的数学老师 我不为我笑了感到抱歉
剧集 | 护法为民(2018) | 导航列表