剧集 | 护法为民(2018) | 导航列表
And then it was like firecrackers.
然后就响起了枪声
So loud.
震耳欲聋
Somebody tackled me,
有人控制住了我
and somebody else grabbed Jack,
有人抓住了杰克
and I... could hear him crying,
然后我听到他的哭喊
screaming for my dad,
呼唤我的父亲
and I saw my dad on the ground.
我看到我父亲倒在地上
He'd been shot.
他中了枪
He was dead. I knew that.
我知道 他死了
He was dead.
他死了
And then I heard Jack say, "Grandpa, get up.
然后我听到杰克说 "爷爷 站起来
Come inside."
快进来"
That's what I heard my son say when he looked at my dad.
这就是当时我儿子说的话
The killing of Senator Walter Carson was a tragedy,
沃特·卡森议员的死是个悲剧
but it was not an accident.
但这不是意外
It is critical that you remember this.
大家要记住重要的一点
What Fred Carson saw on the porch of his house
在弗雷德·卡森家门前发生的这些事
was the direct consequence
是朱利安·萨科的所作所为
of Julian Sarco's words and actions.
直接导致的后果
This was exactly what he intended to do.
他本意便是如此
This was why he called 911.
这就是为什么他要报♥警♥
"Waste him," "kill his sorry ass,"
"废了他" "杀了他"
"send the cops, ready to cap."
"派警♥察♥去 我准备好了"
That was what he wanted.
这就是他想要的
It doesn't matter that he killed the wrong person.
虽然杀错了人 但这无所谓
That is irrelevant.
这与罪名成立与否无关
The law requires only that he intended to kill...
法律只需要确定他有杀人的意图
and he did.
而他确实有
MySoCalledKnife was an opponent,
"刀尖舔血"是他的游戏对手
and he was trying to kill that opponent.
但他想杀掉这个对手
In real life. In the game. It didn't matter to him.
不论是在现实中 还是游戏中 这无所谓
Because there was no difference to him.
因为这对他来说没有区别
M-Cloud, swat?
M型云 特假警?
These are just moves against another character.
这些都只是对付另一个角色的手段
And that's what MySoCalledKnife was...
"刀尖舔血"只是个游戏角色
a character, not a person.
他不是个真人
Julian never met him, never talked to him,
朱利安没有见过他 没有跟他谈过话
doesn't have any idea what he looks like, doesn't care.
不知道他长什么样 也不关心
He's a character,
不就是个游戏角色嘛
and Julian wanted to destroy him in any way that he could.
朱利安可以用任何方法毁掉他
That's the world Julian lives in.
这就是朱利安生活的世界
But that's not the world we live in.
但不是我们生活的世界
We live in the real world,
我们生活在真实的世界中
where people bleed and children cry,
在这里 人们会流血 孩子会哭
where there is real loss and deep pain.
会有不可挽回的悲剧和痛苦
Where people die and don't get up.
在这里 人们无法死而复生
I understand why the government
我理解为什么
brought this case against Julian.
政♥府♥要针对朱利安提起公诉
The circumstances of Senator Carson's death
卡森议员的死是一场
are tragic and frustrating
令人痛心疾首的悲剧
and, in many ways, inexplicable.
案件事实清晰 无可辩驳
How could this happen? How could we let this happen?
为什么会发生这种事? 我们为什么会让这种事发生?
Who can we blame?
这件事应该怪谁?
Julian made a mistake, but no one honestly believes...
朱利安确实犯了错 但是没有人真的认为
least of all the fine lawyers who filed these charges...
除了在座的提起公诉的二位 大家不会认为
that Julian is legally responsible
朱利安对卡森议员的死
for Senator Carson's death.
在法律上需承担责任
No, these charges were filed
不 起诉这些罪名
to make an example out of Julian.
只是要杀鸡儆猴
To say, "This stops here," and I agree.
从而向公众宣告 "不要再报假警" 我同意
We ought to take what happened as a cautionary tale,
我们应该把这件事当成一个教训
as an invitation for someone to assume responsibility
来督促人们为诺克斯先生
for the troubled world Mr. Knox so ably describes.
刚才所说的此类恶性事件负责
But we should take responsibility for this.
但是我们也应该承担这个责任
Because his world, it is our world.
因为他生活的世界 也是我们的世界
That is the world we live in.
这就是我们生活的世界
We drop bombs on places halfway around the globe
我们会从几英里外的郊区地带
from suburban office parks a few miles from here.
向远距我们半个地球的地方扔炸♥弹♥
We blast pictures of people we've never met online.
我们会对着陌生人的照片大放厥词
We destroy reputations with keystrokes.
我们会用键盘摧毁他人的名誉
We lead lives, many of us...
我们大多数人的生活中
all of us in one way or another...
都或多或少充斥着一些
that are detached, artificial, simulated,
虚情假意 曲意逢迎
with fake money and fake friends,
虚假的金钱 虚假的朋友
fake violence, fake love.
虚假的暴♥力♥ 虚假的爱
Julian didn't create this.
这不是朱利安制♥造♥出来的
If we're going to make a change,
如果我们要做出改变
if we're going to make ourselves human again,
如果我们想重归人性
if we're going to accept responsibility
如果我们愿意为我们所制♥造♥的
for how disconnected and disassociated we've become...
分♥裂♥和分歧承担责任的话
let's do it together.
请让我们一起来
Don't point at Julian
不要只是指责朱利安
and say he is that and we are not.
说都是他的错 跟我们无关
Mom? Dad? What are you doing here?
妈妈 爸爸 你们咋来了?
What are you doing here? What are you doing here?
你在这干啥? 你们在这干啥?
Okay, let's go ahead and stop that right now.
好了 别废话了 咱们直入正题
We are all here because we're gonna have a talk together,
你们都在这 是因为我们要一起谈谈
and I'm gonna go first, and then we can all leave.
由我先起头 然后大家就可以走了
So, Holiday, your parents are the ones turning you in.
所以 霍丽迪 是你父母告发了你
Stoppppppp!
我了个去啊!
Is that true?
不是吧?
It is true.
是的
They are turning you in
他们告发你是因为
because they don't want you to live at home anymore.
他们不想你再住在家里了
Now, let's talk about that.
现在 我们来聊聊这个问题
I live at home with my parents.
我就跟我父母住一起
I'm sorry to disappoint you, Ms. Colgate, but it's true.
抱歉让你失望了 高杰特夫人 但这是事实
I live with my parents. Always have.
我跟父母住在一起 一直如此
There's nothing wrong with living with your parents.
跟父母住在一起没什么不好的
Uh, all around the world, people live with their parents
世界上很多国家的孩子都跟父母住在一起
and grandparents, uncles and aunts.
还有祖父母 叔叔阿姨
There is nothing wrong with living with your parents
跟父母住在一起并不是症结所在
if it works for everyone.
如果大家都喜欢的话
I like living at home,
我喜欢住在家里
and my parents like having me at home.
我父母也喜欢我住在家里
I think. I need to check on that.
应该是吧 这点我得再确定一下
Now, look, someday, I might have to move out,
我知道 总有一天我会搬出去
but living at home is not the problem here.
但是你们的问题并不是住在一起
The problem is you aren't communicating.
你们的问题是 你们不交流
You say you want her to leave,
你们不想让她住在家里
but you're the ones who insisted she come back after college,
但是你们却在她毕业的时候 强迫她回家住
you make her breakfast every morning,
还每天给她做早饭
and you both complain to her about one another.
而且你俩还为了她互相抱怨
You use her.
你们这是在利用她
You... are whiny and unappreciative,
你呢 总是发牢骚 还不知感恩
and you need an actual job, and you need to grow up,
而且你已经长大了 你需要一份正经的工作
and you really, really need to put pants on.
而且你真的需要一条裤子
Real pants. Pants.
正经裤子 裤子
This is not hard.
这不难吧
I'm sorry, Mom, Dad, and not just about the pants.
对不起 妈妈爸爸 不只是因为裤子
Your parents love you, Holiday, and you love them.
你父母是爱你的 霍丽迪 你也是爱他们的
However twisted it all looks,
不论这看起来有多别扭
I do believe you love each other.
但我相信 你们都深爱着对方
Now, here's the score...
下面是重点了
the prosecutor has agreed to drop these charges,
检察官已经同意取消指控
but that won't happen next time,
但是下一次就没这么好运了
so don't let there be a next time, okay?
所以不要再有下一次 好吗?
I have a lot of hope for you.
我对你们寄予厚望
I have faith in you. I believe in you.
我对你们有信心 我相信你们
And I don't ever, ever want to see any of you ever again.
而且我真的不想再在这里看到你们
剧集 | 护法为民(2018) | 导航列表