剧集 | 护法为民(2018) | 导航列表
for new summer associates right over there.
开过这样的屋顶派对
Probably why I avoid the roof.
可能这就是我逃避天台的原因
You worked for Cordyn & Walsh? Yes.
你在科恩&沃什工作过? 是的
A firm? Yes.
一家律所? 是的
A private firm? Yes.
私人律所? 没错
For four years, right out of law school.
就在从法学院毕业后 做了四年
I was on the fast track to partner
我很快就成为了合伙人
and a lot of money.
挣到了一大笔钱
I was married, took fancy trips...
我当时结了婚 去各地旅游
Did we drink another bottle inside
我们刚才是在屋里喝了一瓶
and I don't remember?
然后我给忘了吗?
What happened?
后来呢?
I was in a conference room with four other associates
当时我和另外四位同事在会议室里
on this big airline antitrust case.
讨论一家大型航♥空♥公♥司♥的反垄断案
We'd been up for 56 hours, preparing a deposition outline
我们56个小时没睡
for our client's Chief Financial Officer,
为客户那边的首席财务官准备口供的提纲
and I walked into the bathroom,
然后我走进洗手间
looked at myself in the mirror,
看着镜子里的自己
and I thought,
我就在想
"Where did you go?"
"真实的你去哪了"
That was it.
就是这么回事
It was all a lie.
都是虚假的
I was lying to myself about who I was,
我一直在欺骗自己 关于我是谁
what I wanted my life to be.
我想要怎样的生活
And I left the bathroom, and I stopped lying.
之后我走出洗手间 不再自欺了
Go... Huskers?
玉米机...加油?
That works. Sure.
也行啊
You just tell me if I'm supposed to throw something
你就说我是不是该 砸砸东西
or look upset or whatever.
摆个丧脸或者什么的
I got you.
我懂你意思
So, what about you?
所以 你呢?
What about me?
我什么?
You seeing anyone?
最近跟谁约会了吗?
We're here for you.
我是来陪你喝的
You used to go on a date every night.
你之前每天晚上都有约的
Who told you that?
谁告诉你的?
Kate.
凯特
Kate doesn't know what she's talking about.
凯特说话都不过大脑
Do you ever think about that?
你这么想吗?
All the time.
一直这么想的
Do you ever think about... Kate?
那你想没想过...凯特呢?
You're drunk.
你喝多了
I'm just finishing my first beer.
我才喝一瓶啤酒
So, yes, I am. Very.
没错 喝醉了 烂醉
I chose Texas.
我选了德克萨斯
What are you doing?
你想什么呢?
Pick it up! Ah!
快接啊!
Hey.
嗨
Yeah, no problem. I understand.
嗯 没关系 我明白
Saturday?
周六?
Sure. I-I'm around.
可以啊 我有空
Great.
没问题
Of course I can bring a deck of cards.
没问题啊 我会带副扑克去的
Thanks for calling.
谢谢你打给我
You, too. Bye.
你也是 再见
Do not bring the deck of cards.
千万不要带扑克过去
The jury's back.
陪审团回来了
Right now?
现在?
Whatever happens, I'm gonna stay with you.
不管发生什么 我都会在你身边
Okay, Steve?
好吗 史蒂夫?
When I was in junior high,
我上初中的时候
my stepdad used to beat me every day after school.
我继父每天放学后都会打我
Every day.
每天都是
A belt, an iron,
用皮带 熨斗
a flashlight, one of my sister's dolls,
手电筒 我妹妹的洋娃娃
whatever he could get his hands on.
抓到什么就用什么
And s-sometimes he would mumble something about disrespect,
偶尔他会咕哝几句 说我不尊重他之类
but usually he would just start swinging.
但一般就直接开始动手
And then, when it was finished,
然后 等到结束
he always said the same thing...
他总是会说同样的话
"You understand?
"你明白了吗?
You understand why you needed that?"
明白自己为什么挨打吗?"
And I would say, "Yes, sir."
我就会回答 "是的 先生"
I understand, sir."
"我明白了 先生"
And I never did.
但我不明白
I did not kill that girl.
我没有杀那个女孩
Madam Foreperson,
陪审团主席
I understand you've reached a unanimous verdict.
我了解到陪审团已做出一致裁定
Yes, Your Honor.
是的 法官大人
In the matter of United States v. Steve Caldwell,
关于美国诉史蒂夫·卡德维尔案
how do you find the defendant on count one of the indictment,
陪审团认为被告人在其被指控的
murder in the first degree, guilty or not guilty?
一级谋杀罪中 有罪还是无罪?
Guilty.
有罪
You fought for him.
你们为他斗争过了
You went to war for him. You fought for the truth.
你们为他而战 为真♥相♥而战
Be proud.
应该骄傲
You okay? Yes.
你还好吗? 还好
You want to talk about it? No.
想要聊聊吗? 不用了
I don't mean talk about it. I know what you mean,
我不是说要聊工作 我明白你的意思
and I don't want to talk about it
但是我不想聊
because talking about my work reminds me about your work,
因为说到我的工作 我就会想到你的工作
and I don't like that part of you.
我不太喜欢工作时的你
I like the Roger Gunn
我喜欢的罗杰·冈恩
that watches bad foreign films,
是看外国烂片
tells me funny stories about your daughters,
给我讲他女儿的笑话
that knows that the only Yankee
知道洋基队唯一一位
to get four home runs in a single game is
在一场比赛中打出四次全垒打的选手
Lou Gehrig. Lou Gehrig.
是卢·格里格 卢·格里格
I like the part of you that reads weird, little books
我喜欢的你 是读我听都没听说过
about random, obscure topics I've never even heard of
无边无际 飘飘忽忽的小怪书
and then is so excited to share it all with me.
然后兴高采烈全部和我分享的你
Roger Gunn the prosecutor?
检察官罗杰·冈恩?
I like to pretend he doesn't exist.
我想假装这人不存在
That's my magic trick.
这是我的小把戏
Well, I'm offended by that.
你这就有点伤我心了
They're not weird, little books.
那些可不是小怪书
Perfectly sized. See?
多么完美的尺寸 看到没?
"Outwitting Squirrels:
《诡计多端的松鼠:
101 Cunning Stratagems to Reduce Dramatically
显著减少松鼠从鸟食器中
the Egregious Misappropriation of Seed
盗用种子行为的
"From Your Bird Feeder by Squirrels."
101种妙招》
Over 1 million squirrels outwitted.
已智取超过一百万只松鼠
Squirrels are really a problem in your life?
松鼠真是你生活里的一大问题吗?
Well, not anymore.
不再是了
剧集 | 护法为民(2018) | 导航列表