剧集 | 护法为民(2018) | 导航列表
Oh, I thought... Put it down.
我以为... 放下来
Put it down! Now!
现在给我放下来!
What is this?
这是什么?
It's a bear claw.
熊爪包
I don't like almonds.
我不喜欢杏仁
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
This is a kidnapping.
这是一起绑♥架♥案
A baby.
一个婴儿
I had no idea that there was a baby inside.
我不知道里面有一个婴儿
You didn't see the car seat?
你没有看车后座吗?
What do I know from car seats?
我能在后座上看到些啥?
It's dark, the baby's facing the other way...
车内很暗 婴儿的脸朝另一面
it just looked like some sort of bucket thing.
看起来就像是类似水桶状的东西
Like maybe a mini-fridge, I don't know.
可能是迷你冰箱 我不清楚
Rich people always have weird stuff in their cars.
有钱人的车里总有些奇怪的东西
You know, I blame the diamond industry, you know?
我要怪钻石行业 你懂吗?
Two months' salary for an engagement ring?
两个月的薪水才能买♥♥一枚订婚戒指
That's crazy town.
城市里太疯狂了
I'm not following.
我没搞清你的意思
I may have boosted some cars in my past.
我过去可能偷过一些车
I know this guy in Jersey.
我知道在泽西的这个家伙
He's got this whole operation.
他可是赫赫有名
That night, I left my buddy's party,
那晚 我离开了兄弟的派对
I walked outside,
走到了外面
and there's the Audi just sitting there,
那里停着一辆奥迪
like it was meant to be, you know,
就像是命中注定那般
'cause I want to propose but I don't have the money for it,
因为我想要求婚 但买♥♥不起婚戒
and like... here's the money!
结果...那不就是钱吗!
Who the hell leaves a baby in a car
谁会他妈的在午夜把
in the middle of the night?
一个婴儿留在车里?
Well, her father said
她的爸爸说
he'd been driving around for hours to help her sleep.
他已经来回开了几个小时 来帮她入睡
He didn't want to wake her while he ran in for coffee.
他跑去买♥♥咖啡的时候不想吵醒她
Yeah, well, the driving thing worked, man,
好吧 他这招管用了
'cause that baby was out.
那婴儿的确没个声响
When did you realize she was in the car?
你什么时候注意到她在车里的?
When she started crying.
当她开始哭的时候
I almost drove off the road.
吓得我差点开出公路
You didn't think about turning around?
你没想过调头吗?
Have you ever been in a car with a crying baby?
你和哭泣的婴儿待在一辆车里过吗?
I mean, there was no clarity, lady.
你会乱成一团麻 女士
You just want it to stop.
你只想让她停下来
I went to my girl's.
我去了女朋友那里
She grew up with a ton of cousins.
她和一堆外甥一起长大
She'd know what to do, but she wasn't home.
她应该知道怎么做 但她不在家
She picked up an overnight at the IHOP,
她在餐厅里过了一夜
so I grabbed the kid,
所以我抱起了这个孩子
the... the baby bag, whatever it's called,
那个婴儿的包 管它叫什么呢
and I let myself in to wait for her.
我进到我女友家里等她
And it was just you, the baby, there by yourselves
所以直到警♥察♥赶到
until the police came?
都只有你和婴儿两人吗?
I got her to stop crying, you know?
我让她停止了哭泣
I sang her some songs,
给她唱了些歌♥
even followed the directions on the formula can.
甚至按照了婴儿罐头上的指示
I made her a bottle.
给她做了瓶奶
How bad could this be for me?
这对我来说 会有多糟?
If you're convicted of kidnapping
如果你被认定绑♥架♥和
and transporting a minor across state lines,
跨州运送未成年人
you'd definitely be looking at a significant prison term.
你肯定会被判很重的刑期
But let me talk to the prosecutor,
但让我和检察官谈谈
see if I can get it down to just the car, okay?
看看能否把罪名降到只有偷窃车辆 好吗?
Your Honor, the defendant, Adrian Carpov,
法官大人 被告艾德里安·卡波夫
is charged with one count of assaulting an officer
被指控袭击联邦警♥察♥
of the United States, in violation of 18 USC 111...
其行为违反了美国联邦刑法的第111条
Is not a problem.
这根本不成问题
Well, maybe we have a different definition
可能我们对于"问题"这一词
of the word "Problem."
有着不同的定义
Or maybe is not a problem.
也可能这不成问题
Counsel, can you advise Mr. Carpov
律师 你能让卡波夫先生
to refrain from talking?
不要再说话了吗?
I can try, Your Honor.
我尽量 法官大人
Your Honor, as to bail, given the vicious nature
法官大人 至于保释 鉴于此次袭击的
of this assault,
恶劣性质
we believe Mr. Carpov is a danger to...
我们认为卡波夫先生过于危险...
Your Honor, is there a problem?
法官大人 有什么问题吗?
Mr. Carpov is the senior officer
卡波夫先生是德涅斯特河沿岸共和国
at the Transnistrian Consulate here in New York.
驻纽约领♥事♥馆♥的高级领事官员
The what consulate?
什么领事官员?
According to his official accreditation
从美国国♥务♥院♥对他的
by the U.S. Department of State,
官方认证书
and pursuant to our bilateral agreement
以及我们同德涅斯特河沿岸共和国的
with the Republic of Transnistria,
双边合作协议来看
Mr. Carpov is classified as a diplomatic agent.
卡波夫先生应被认定为一名外交代表
Him?
就他?
Right here?
这里的这个?
Which means he enjoys complete personal inviolability
这意味着他在驻在国享有绝对的
and immunity from the criminal jurisdiction
人身不受侵犯以及
of his host country.
刑事司法豁免权
Which means he cannot be prosecuted
也就是说无论什么罪行 他都不可能被起诉
or compelled to testify, no matter the offense.
或者被强迫作证
In terms of a trial date...
说到庭审日期…
There will be no trial, Mr. Oliver.
根本不会有庭审 奥利弗先生
Charges are hereby dismissed.
指控就此撤销
Deputy.
法警
Please release the defendant.
请释放被告
See? Not a problem.
看到没? 不成问题
Transnistria.
德涅斯特河
I can't even say it.
我都念不出来
I cannot even say it.
我都念不出来
You know where I grew up?
你知道我在哪儿长大的吗?
Omaha, on Pine Street,
奥马哈的松林街
one street over from Walnut Street.
就在胡桃街对面
Around the corner from Ak... Aks... Aksba...
街拐角有家在阿...阿克...阿克斯...
Aksarb... Aksarben Shopping.
阿克斯班购物城
Aah! Whatever.
无所谓了
This was my ticket away from Roger Gunn
这是我远离罗杰·冈恩
and into Asset Forfeiture.
前往资产没收部的门票
You hear me?
你听到了吗?
That wasn't rhetorical.
我不是在修辞
Do you hear me?
你听到我了吗?
Kate?
凯特?
Kate.
凯特
Kate!
凯特!
I need your help here.
我需要你的帮助
Can it wait 20 hours?
能等20个小时吗?
You mean 20 minutes?
你是说20分钟?
Hours.
小时
My bank robbery case just settled,
我的银行抢劫案和解了
so I'm trying to use this little window
所以我打算利用这个小空档
to get a jump on my 24 hours
听上24小时的
of Minimum Continuing Legal Education.
继续法律教育课程
This is a lecture on commercial vehicle litigation.
这是一堂商业汽车诉讼的课程
Pretty interesting, actually...
很有趣 实际上...
Your MCLE isn't due for two years!
你的法律教育课程还有两年才过期
Is there a better use of my time right now?
还有比我这样安排时间更好的规划吗?
Yes. Helping me!
有 帮我!
I helped you! I got you this case!
我帮你了 我帮你拿到了案子
And now you need to help me keep it.
现在你得帮我留住它
Do you know why Carpov was at that strip club?
你知道卡波夫为什么在脱衣舞酒吧吗?
Strippers.
脱衣舞♥女♥郎
剧集 | 护法为民(2018) | 导航列表