剧集 | 护法为民(2018) | 导航列表
Why not?
为什么?
Honestly?
说真的?
Because I love her.
因为我爱她
And I didn't want her to go to jail.
我不想让她进监狱
Even though she did shoot me in the stomach.
尽管她开枪射伤了我
But this is the truth.
但我现在说的是真的
Betty Baker was the woman under that mask.
贝蒂·贝克就是面罩下的女人
How goes bank robbery?
抢劫案怎么样?
My witness turned on me. Not good.
我的证人背叛了我 不太好啊
But I turned him, and he turned on the defendant.
但是我又策反了他 然后他又背叛了被告人
It's a lot of turns. Are we back in the same place?
好多变化啊 我们又回到原点了吗?
Uh, no, we're in a better place.
不 我们现在情况更好了
When did she tell you this witness had turned?
她什么时候告诉你证人改变主意的?
About 15 minutes before he testified.
在他作证的十五分钟之前
That's a Brady violation. I made this argument. I lost.
这是违反证据规则 我提出抗辩了 没被采纳
If you want me to get into this...
如果你想让我介入的话...
And do what? I can talk to Roger.
你能做什么? 我可以跟罗杰谈谈
You don't need to talk to Roger.
你不需要和罗杰谈
She sandbagged me. I objected.
她偷袭我 我抗辩了
I lost. I have to move on.
没有成功 我还要继续
This could be grounds for appeal.
这可以成为上诉的理由
Maybe, or maybe I win and there is no appeal.
有可能 但也有可能我赢了 就不用上诉了
I need to talk to Betty.
我得跟贝蒂聊聊
Kings are the slaves of history?
王者是历史的奴仆?
That doesn't sound like Chris.
听着不太像克里斯
No. It's Leo.
不 那是里奥
He didn't mention a Leo in his unit.
他没提到他的小队里有叫里奥的啊
It's from "War and Peace."
是《战争与和平》里的
The narration is from Leo Tolstoy?
这是托尔斯泰的话?
Every luminous word of it.
真是字字珠玑啊
Can you tell us what those luminous words mean?
你能告诉我们它是什么意思吗?
It all depends on who is watching.
要看是谁在看了
The judge is watching. The judge.
法官 是法官在看
The crows that pick at Chris' wounds,
战争场面这段
in the battle sequence...
啄着克里斯伤口的乌鸦们...
why are they in uniforms?
为什么它们穿着制♥服♥?
Also, why are there crows?
还有 为什么是乌鸦?
The fossil record is rather dense.
化石记录真的很复杂
In the video... why are there crows in the video?
在视频里... 为什么视频里会有乌鸦?
It's a spirit animal, a symbol of death and destiny.
那是一种精神动物 死亡和命运的象征
In United States Army uniforms.
穿着美国♥军♥队的制♥服♥
A symbol of death and destiny.
死亡和命运的象征
She has a good point. This is federal court.
她说的有道理 这可是联邦法♥院♥
Could we switch up the uniforms?
能换一种制♥服♥吗?
How are they putting on the uniforms?
它们又要怎么穿上制♥服♥呢?
We may have to do that in post.
咱们可能得用小贴纸
Not my preference, of course.
当然 我也不想这样
My friend Rusty takes his Dachshund trick-or-treating.
我朋友拉什蒂带着他的达克斯猎狗去讨零食
In costume. I'm just saying.
当然是穿着戏服了
This is insane. About adding the uniforms in post?
简直是疯了 拿小贴纸当制♥服♥?
I'm worried about that, too.
我也在担心那个
Doing any of this in any way.
所有的都疯了
Spirit animals and Russian novels?
精神动物和俄♥罗♥斯♥小说?
The brutality of war. That is Chris' story.
战争的残酷 这正是克里斯的故事
If he was enslaved by a King.
如果他是被国王奴役的话
No, see, the Kings are the ones who are enslaved,
不 你看 国王是被奴役的一方
burdened by...
肩负着...
Look, I get where Theo's headed with this.
听着 我明白西奥是什么意思
So do I. It's better than any
我也明白 这比我们见过的
of the videos we've seen.
所有视频都要好
Your cellphone pointed at the ground is better
你手♥机♥镜头朝下拍出的视频
than the videos we've seen. What's your solution, then?
都比我们见过的好 那你的解决方法呢?
With two days till sentencing.
距离量刑还有两天
Something, anything that shows the truth of Chris' life.
其他什么都行 只要能表现出克里斯真实的生活
Like the stuff I tried to raise every day at trial?
就像我每次在庭审时提出的那些吗?
Or the cane he used in court whenever he moved an inch?
还是他在法庭里走每一步 都需要用到的拐杖?
Judge Guillotine didn't care.
葛勒廷法官不在乎
Yes, Theo's taking a big swing.
是 西奥玩得很大
Chris needs one, so let's get back in there
但克里斯就需要这个 所以让我们继续讨论
and figure out how we are gonna get the crows dressed!
怎么给乌鸦穿上衣服吧!
I didn't think he'd turn on me.
我没想到他会背叛我
After you shot him?
在你冲他开了枪之后?
I only shot him because he was gonna shoot me.
我冲他开枪 是因为他要冲我开枪
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
He was reaching into his jacket.
他把手伸到了夹克兜里
He had a gun, but the...
他有把枪 但是...
the plan was only for him to use it if I needed backup.
计划是如果我需要后援 他才会用枪
There were no sirens, no cops.
当时没有警铃 没有警♥察♥
I was about to get away, just like I had the other times,
我马上就要逃脱了 就像其他几次一样
but then I saw his hand in his jacket,
但是我看到 他的手伸进夹克里
the expression on his face.
他脸上的表情
I just saw it.
我就明白了
Saw what?
明白什么了?
That he didn't trust me anymore.
他不再相信我了
And I didn't trust him.
我也不相信他
We'd started fighting a lot.
我们开始吵架
We'd even argued on the way to the bank that day.
甚至在去银行那天路上 我们还在吵
How much of the money we could spend
在不引起别人注意的情况下
without people getting suspicious,
我们能花掉多少钱
what was okay to spend it on, what wasn't,
什么钱可以花 什么钱不能花
what the long-term plan was gonna be.
长远点的计划又是什么
He figured out the perfect way to get rid of me,
他想出了个完美的主意来摆脱我
keep the money, and even come out looking like a hero.
能拿到钱 还能看着像个英雄
So I shot him.
所以我朝他开了枪
We really did love each other once.
我们真的爱过对方
The mistake was going into business together.
错就错在 我们不该一起共事
What do we know about Nick?
关于尼克 我们都知道什么?
He's from Edina, Minnesota.
他来自明尼苏达州 伊代纳
Moved to New York three years ago.
三年前搬到纽约
He played the oboe in college.
他在大学吹双簧管
She told you she shot him? Yes.
她告诉你 她开枪射的他? 是的
But the first time you talked to her,
但是你第一次和她谈的时候
she told you she didn't shoot him.
她说不是她干的
Clients change their stories all the time
被告总是出于各种原因
for all kinds of reasons.
更改他们的说辞
I don't know which story of hers is true, and I don't have to.
我不知道哪些是真的 我也不需要知道
Our job is to make sure the government
我们的工作是审查公诉人的
can actually prove their story.
说辞是否站得住脚
They have the burden.
证明责任在他们
Who's that? Nick's sister.
这是谁? 尼克的妹妹
Every year, his family takes a holiday photo inside a canoe.
每年 他们家都要在一条独木舟里拍家庭合影
I can kinda see why Betty shot him.
我有点明白为什么贝蒂想冲他开枪了
What do we know about her?
关于她 咱们都知道什么?
She was married to a man named Luke,
她结婚了 丈夫叫卢克
but he spells his name without the "E."
但是他管自己叫卢可
She's had a lot of money problems
自从去年搬到纽约
since she moved to New York last year.
她在资金上就出现了很多问题
Any other pictures?
还有其他照片吗?
Of Nick? Of his sister?
尼克的? 他妹妹的?
No, you're not.
你不会吧
I am.
我会的
What choice do I have?
我还有什么选择?
We have to tell a different story.
我们要讲一个不一样的故事
Who is this, Mr. Loomis?
卢米斯先生 请问这是谁?
That's my sister, Jenny.
这是我妹妹 詹妮
Are you close? Objection. Relevance.
你们关系好吗? 反对 相关性
I can assure Your Honor this will be relevant.
法官阁下 我向你保证这具有相关性
I'll give you a few more, Ms. Bell.
我允许你继续 贝尔女士
Mr. Loomis, you may answer.
卢米斯先生 请回答
Yes.
关系很好
剧集 | 护法为民(2018) | 导航列表