剧集 | 护法为民(2018) | 导航列表
Billionaire.
亿万富翁
That's how much money I'd have.
那才是我该有的财富
So maybe if I contact George...
所以 如果我联♥系♥乔治...
No, George is not gonna help me.
不 乔治帮不了我
He hates me.
他仇视我
Also, he's dead.
而且 他去世了
Oh. I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
It's not your fault.
这不是你的错
Listen, I'm going to get you out of here,
听着 我会把你从这里带出去
but then we have to get the stamps.
但之后我们必须要去取邮票
$595?
595美元?
For one night?
就一晚?
One? One night?
一晚? 就一晚?
One?! One night?!
一晚? 就一晚?
Is that a personal call?
这通电♥话♥是在讲私事吗?
No. Just better to be truthful here.
不 这时说实话会更好
Yes. My apartment flooded.
是的 我的公♥寓♥被水淹了
I was looking for a hotel room.
我在找酒店房♥间
You're looking for a place to stay? Yes.
你是在寻求蔽身之处吗? 是的
Come stay with me.
来和我一起吧
You live with your parents.
你和父母一起住
My parents love guests.
我的父母喜欢客人
Tina's been there. It's great, right?
蒂娜去过 很棒 不是吗?
You'd stay there. Never.
你住过那里 千万别
See? I don't want to put you out.
看到了吗? 我不想给你添麻烦
No, it's no trouble at all.
不 一点都不麻烦
We can take the train in together from Queens.
我们可以一起从皇后区坐电车
It'll be fun.
那会很有趣的
I've never actually spent any time in Queens.
事实上 我从没去过皇后区
Oh, you'll love it.
你会爱上它的
It's got the busiest airspace in the U.S.
它可是美国航♥空♥区最多的地方
and the biggest cemetery, and the Mets.
有最大的墓地 还有大都会球队
Yeah. Hey, how's Littlejohn?
对了 李特琼最近怎么样?
She... I'm just kidding. I don't care.
她... 开玩笑的 我才不关心
Hey, what are you doing?
你在干些什么?
Are you doing a magic show?
是要做魔术表演吗?
How much does a family court judge make?
一个家事法庭的法官能赚多少钱?
I-I don't know. $200,000 a year?
我不知道 可能每年20万美元?
For real, though, why are you wearing that?
话说 你为什么穿这么一身?
I was in family court,
我去了趟家事法庭
where I learned a few things about Judge Fitzpatrick.
在那里 我得知了关于费茨帕特里克大♥法♥官的一些事
In the last three years, he has joined a country club,
最近的三年里 他参加了一个乡村俱乐部
upgraded his car,
换了新车
and taken European vacations with his three kids
还和三个孩子去了欧洲度假
who are all in college with no student loans.
他们还都在无贷款的情况下上着大学
The math doesn't lie.
数据从不撒谎
Fitzpatrick should be in significant debt,
费茨帕特里克应该负债累累
but he hasn't filed for bankruptcy
但他没有申请破产
or opened any new bank accounts or credit cards.
或者开新的银行账户 甚至信♥用♥卡♥
Maybe he comes from money.
可能他的先代很富有
Son of a Pittsburgh steel worker?
就凭一个在匹兹堡当钢铁工人的爹?
I don't think so.
我可不这么想
But his wife, on the other hand,
但她的妻子 在另一方面
did inherit a little dough when her mom died,
倒是在她母亲死后 继承了一小笔钱
which she used to buy an apartment in Gramercy.
被用来买♥♥了格拉梅西的一间公♥寓♥
I graduated summa cum laude from Berkeley.
我从伯克利以最优成绩毕业
I don't need a flowchart.
不需要流程图
I didn't go to Berkeley.
我没去过伯克利
I like visual aids.
我喜欢直观教学
Who's that? Joanne Green.
那是谁? 乔安妮·格林
Got divorced a few years back and moved into the city,
几年前才离了婚 然后搬进了这所城市
where she rents the Fitzpatricks' apartment.
她租下了费茨帕特里克的公♥寓♥
Their renter?
他们的租客?
Now you're just drawing things.
你现在只是在画画
This is Roman Cox. Joanne Green's brother.
这个是罗曼·考克斯 乔安妮·格林的哥哥
You sure? He looks a lot like that other guy.
确定吗? 他看起来和其他男生没区别
Roman is a self-made millionaire.
罗曼是一个白手起家的亿万富翁
He owns properties all over the city,
城市各地 他都有财产份额
including a majority stake
其中包括了在新街口少年
in New Roads Juvenile Detention Center.
拘留中心的大部分股权
The sister of the guy who owns New Roads
拘留中心所有者的妹妹
rents Judge Fitzpatrick's apartment?
租下了费茨帕特里克的公♥寓♥?
See? If I didn't have a visual aid,
看到了吗? 如果不用直观的教学
I couldn't do all of this.
我做不到全部这些
We need to talk to Joanne Green.
我们需要和乔安妮·格林谈谈
What? What are you doing?
怎么? 你在做什么?
I have a feeling...
我有种预感...
We can't break into somebody's apartment!
我们不能擅闯民宅
It's not breaking in...
这可不是擅闯...
if no one lives here.
如果没人住在这的话
It's a money-laundering scheme.
他们策划了一个洗钱的方式
Joanne Green isn't paying Fitzpatrick
乔安妮·格林并没付钱给
to rent this apartment.
费茨帕特里克来租公♥寓♥
She's paying him to send kids to her brother's prison.
她是付钱让他把孩子们送进她哥哥的监狱
Well, FYI, this is breaking in.
顺便一说 你这就是擅闯民宅
I don't know if this is a good idea.
我不知道这是否是个好主意
Dude, it's fine.
哥们 没事的
I don't even know if my parents are home.
我甚至不知道我爸妈在不在家
No big deal.
没什么了不起的
Mom. Dad.
老妈 老爸
This is Seth.
这是赛斯
Mm. You are real.
你是真的
We thought you were another one of Jay's imaginary friends.
我们还以为你是另一个杰想象出来的朋友
When he was a boy...
当他还是男孩的时候...
Okay.
好了
Seth, this is Vera, Sam.
赛斯 这是薇拉 山姆
Please, you can call me Mom.
拜托 你可以直接叫我妈
Thank you so much for having me.
非常感谢你们能收留我
We are so happy you are here.
我们很高兴你能来
Now, dinner is ready.
晚餐已经准备好了
I hope that you like Syrian food.
我希望你喜欢叙利亚的食物
I love all food.
我喜欢各种美食
Here. Sit down.
来吧 快坐下
You want to see pictures of Jay before his growth spurt?
你想看看杰在青春期的照片吗?
The stamps were stolen from him? By his brother.
邮票是从他那被偷走的? 他兄弟干的
Do you have any proof? No, this was during the war.
你有什么证据吗? 不 那是在战争时期发生的
Which war? The Peloponnesian War.
哪场战争? 伯罗奔尼撒战争
I don't know. The point is,
我不知道 关键是
you don't have any proof that Donald stole them either.
你也没有证据证明唐纳德偷了它们
I'm not saying he stole them. I'm saying they're stolen.
我没说他偷了它们 只是说它们被偷了
And he has them.
然后在他那里
Do you know Lexi Ross? What?
你认识莱克西·罗斯吗? 什么?
Yes, she was my freshman roommate at Princeton.
认识 她是我在普林斯顿的大一室友
Why? We went to high school together.
怎么了? 我们是高中同学
I remember her telling me about a girl named Allison.
我记得她跟我提起过 一个叫爱莉森的女孩
I'm just putting this together.
现在我对上号♥了
Lexi is the best.
莱克西人很好
She is.
她的确是
Have you met her dude?
你见过她男朋友吗?
Felix? Oh, my God.
菲利克斯? 别提了
Not the best. I've seen him with a monocle.
他可不太好 我见过他戴单片眼镜
What is Lexi doing? Same thing she always does.
莱克西到底在干什么? 她一直如此
Do you remember Benedict? With the macaw?
你记得本尼迪克吗? 有金刚鹦鹉那位?
Donald. Right.
说回唐纳德 好
If you release him, I think I can get to the bottom of this
如果你释放他 我觉得我可以查个水落石出
and convince him to return the stamps.
并且说服他交回那些邮票
The stamps he says he doesn't have?
他宣称他没有的那些邮票?
Correct. But if he stays in jail,
没错 但如果他继续待在监狱里
then you have a 91-year-old man in jail
那你就会有一个91岁老人蹲在监狱里
and no chance of getting the stamps.
而没有拿回邮票的机会
剧集 | 护法为民(2018) | 导航列表