剧集 | 护法为民(2018) | 导航列表
Have you seen Seth?
见到赛斯没?
No. Okay, cool.
没有 好的 没事
Uh, if you see him, can you tell him I'm looking for him?
如果你见到他 能转告他我在找他吗?
Yep, no problem.
好的 没问题
Are you looking for Leonard?
你这是在找雷纳德吗?
No, Seth.
不 我找赛斯
I'm gonna call him.
我给他打电♥话♥好了
He doesn't have his phone.
他没带手♥机♥
I have his phone.
他手♥机♥在我这
Why do you have Leonard's phone?
雷纳德的手♥机♥为什么在你这里?
No, she's gonna call Seth.
不 她是要打给赛斯
I'm calling Roger.
我要打给罗杰
About Leonard or Seth?
是问雷纳德或赛斯的事吗?
Where are you?
你在哪?
Where are you?
你又在哪?
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
I'm picking up the tickets.
我来取票啊
I have the tickets.
票在我这儿啊
What tickets? Where are you?
什么票? 你在哪?
Who is that? Jill.
你和谁打电♥话♥? 吉尔
Yes?
怎么了?
Can you ask her if she's seen Jay?
能问问她有没有看到杰吗?
Yeah, he's right here.
对 他就在我这
Is that Seth? Can I?
那是赛斯吗? 我跟他说?
How's it going?
最近怎么样?
Has he seen Leonard?
他见到雷纳德吗?
He's right here.
他正好在这
What are you all doing here?
你们都在这儿干啥呢?
There's something weird going on.
有点不太对劲
Yes. I'm looking at...
没错 我正在望向....
Wait, why did you just say yes?
等等 你为啥说"没错"?
Because I'm looking at your office standing in my office.
因为我正站在我的办公室里 望向你的办公室
I'm looking at your office standing in my office.
我也正站在我的办公室里 望向你的办公室
Is this like the Herschel Walker trade of the Southern District?
这看上去像纽约南区版的赫歇尔·沃克交易
Is he in your office or this office?
他在你的办公室 还是这间办公室?
Herschel Walker. He played football.
赫歇尔·沃克 打职业橄榄球的
He was traded from the Dallas Cowboys
他从达拉斯牛仔队交易过去
to the Minnesota Vikings. 18 players.
到了明尼苏达维京队 18人的队
They basically swapped teams.
基本上他们把队互调了
I don't follow sport.
我不关注体育赛事
"Sport"? Who says "Sport"?
"体育”? 谁还说"体育"?
Oh, God, you did a semester in England, didn't you?
老天 你在英格兰留学了一学期吧?
University of East Anglia.
对 在东安格利亚大学
How long did you have an accent when you got back?
你回来后多久开始有口音的?
Two years.
两年
Oh, that's why you drink tea.
哦 难怪你喝茶
No. I drink tea because it's calming.
不 我喝茶是因为那能让我平静
Really? I find all the leaves stressful.
真的吗? 凡是叶子都让我感到紧张
I'm worried I'm gonna swallow a leaf.
我担心自己会把叶子吞进去
Have you tried meditation?
你试过冥想吗?
Who has time?
谁有那时间啊?
They say you only need a minute.
他们说每次只需一分钟
Who says that? I don't know, the meditation lobby.
谁说的? 不知道 劝人冥想的说客吧
Sandra!
桑德拉!
Yeah, I'm seeing it here, too.
我这边也看到了
Bye. Bye.
拜 拜
It's good to be home.
回家真好
Why are you holding two phones?
你为啥拿两个手♥机♥?
Okay, good news...
好消息...
Andrew and his husband just got matched
安德鲁和他丈夫刚刚找到了
with a baby girl to adopt.
一个可以收养的女婴
Wow! Ah! So happy for them. Amazing!
哇噢 真为他们开心 超赞的!
So that means we all need to pitch in
这也就是说 我们需要在他
and help him out while he's gone.
请假的这段时间接手他的案子
Anything. Of course.
非常乐意 当然
Obviously, the big thing is the Betty Baker trial.
显然 最棘手的是贝蒂·贝克的庭审
That's Andrew? Did not realize.
那是安德鲁的? 并没有意识到
Right now, she's just being tried
现在 贝蒂正因为抢劫
for the East Midtown Mutual Bank robbery,
曼哈顿东区互惠银行而受审
but if you've even glanced at a tabloid
但只要稍微浏览一下
in the last six months,
过去6个月的小报
you know they suspect her
你们就会发现 公诉方怀疑
in a string of other robberies around Manhattan.
她与曼哈顿周边的一系列抢劫案都有牵连
It's a tough case. Facts are bad.
案子棘手 形势不容乐观
Government isn't offering anything.
控方没有提供任何和解条件
And there's a sympathetic eyewitness
还有一个在银行中被射伤的
who was shot in the bank.
令人同情的目击者
And the trial starts in two days.
案子两天后开庭
I have a verdict coming in, unfortunately.
我有个案子要出裁决了 真抱歉
Love Andrew, but I'm buried right now.
我是爱安德鲁的 但我现在忙得喘不过气
So happy for him and Dan.
真为他和丹开心
Don't be nervous.
不要紧张
Easy for you to say.
你站着说话不腰疼
How many bombs did you diffuse in Kandahar?
你在坎大哈拆除了几枚炸♥弹♥?
One, too few.
一枚 并不多
Well, more than anyone on that jury.
比陪审团里的任何人都要多
They're gonna find me guilty.
他们会判我有罪的
We don't know that.
这还是未知数
You have a good story.
不过你有很好的故事
That I cashed my dead mom's Social Security checks?
你是指 我领死去老妈的社保金?
That you shed blood for your country
我是指 你为你的国家抛头颅洒热血
and your injuries meant unemployment,
你受伤了所以不能工作
which was nowhere near sufficient...
而失业没法自足...
Which has nothing to do with their verdict.
这都和我的裁决无关吧?
That has everything to do with your sentence.
但这都和你的量刑有关
You are a veteran.
你是退伍老兵
You do not deserve to be put in a position
你不应该处于这样的境地
where the only way you could afford
你唯一能让自己
to put a roof over your head
生存下去的手段
was to commit a crime.
都成了犯罪
Even if the jury finds you guilty...
即使陪审团裁定你有罪
and I'm not saying they will...
我并不是说他们一定会那样
the judge will understand what you've been through.
法官也会理解你的遭遇
I feel good about this.
我对此有信心
Guilty.
有罪
Remember, this is not the ballgame.
记住 这并不是终局赛
Mr. Hardin, we're gonna set a sentencing date.
哈丁先生 我们接下来将确定量刑日期
At that time, I will consider any arguments your lawyer
那时 我会考虑你的律师
wants to make on your behalf,
代表你所提出的各种辩词
but having heard the evidence against you,
但在了解过相关证据的基础上
I do want to be clear...
我想清楚地告诉你....
what you did was deceitful and wrong.
你的所作所为 是不诚实与不道德的
It requires a penalty that will send a message...
需要予以惩罚 这样才能
to deter this kind of conduct
有效震慑此种行为
and address the seriousness of your crime.
并惩治你所犯下的严重罪行
Sounds like Judge Guillotine.
像是葛勒廷法官的风格
It's Gallatin. No, it's Guillotine.
是"加勒廷" 不 是"葛勒廷"
The way you're saying it,
你这么一说
it sounds like the thing with the heavy blade
他的名字就像是锋利的剑刃
that chops off heads.
会让人掉脑袋
Last time I was in front of Guillotine,
我上次遇到葛勒廷法官
he sent my client to prison
他把我的当事人送进了监狱
because he said it was time for her to
说是时候让她
"Learn a little life lesson."
"接受一点人生教训了"
She was 91.
她已经91岁了
Great.
这下好了
What am I gonna do?
我该怎么办呢?
This might be time for you to consider film school.
这时候 你不妨考虑一下"电影学校"
Thank you for the vote of confidence.
谢谢你投"信任票"给我
剧集 | 护法为民(2018) | 导航列表