剧集 | 护法为民(2018) | 导航列表
from the Idaho section of Yellowstone
爱达荷州黄石地区的公民组成
because that is where Covington's wife died.
因为这是卡文顿妻子死亡的地点
But that is impossible because nobody lives
然而这是不可能的 因为没人住在
in the Idaho section of Yellowstone... nobody.
爱达荷州黄石地区 没人
Population... 0.
人口数量 0
Did you make that? I thought it would be fun.
那是你自己做的吗? 我觉得这挺有意思
This is the ultimate loophole.
这是一个终极漏洞
A small stretch of land
一小片延伸的土地
where you can commit crime with impunity... even murder.
你可以在这里不受惩罚地犯罪 甚至谋杀
If you're smart and you want to kill someone,
如果你很聪明 你想杀掉某个人
this is the place to do it.
这就是最好的地点
That is the most insane thing I've ever heard in my life.
这是我听过最疯狂的事了
You're just making fun of the midwest, right?
你刚是拿中西部地区开玩笑 对吧?
Kate. I think you want to see this.
凯特 我觉得你想看这个
We believe that Mr. Arthur Covington
我们认为亚瑟·卡文顿先生
murdered his wife, Cynthia Covington,
在公园的西侧区域
in the western area of the park
谋杀了其妻子辛西娅·卡文顿
right here in Idaho.
该区域属爱达荷州范围
We intended to file charges against Mr. Covington.
我们打算起诉卡文顿先生
However, because of a disturbing
然而 由于这一令人
jurisdictional deficiency,
困扰的司法漏洞
we are unable to do so...
我们无法这么做
You're right.
你说对了
Yes, of course.
当然
But unfortunately, that means you now need another case.
但很不幸 这意味着你要办其他案子了
No, it doesn't mean that.
不 并不是这样
Arthur Covington lives and works in New York,
亚瑟·卡文顿在纽约工作生活
which means if he planned the crime in New York,
这意味着 如果他是在纽约策划犯罪的
I can get him here.
我可以在这里起诉他
I am proud of you.
我为你骄傲
All big predator out on the hunt,
所有大型肉食动物都在捕猎
eating your food and killing it.
争抢你的食物 干掉他们吧
Or the other way around.
也可能被他们干掉
The name Merced Garcia isn't coming up
默塞德·加西亚 这个名字不在
in the ICE Detainee Locator System,
移♥民♥局的拘留名单上
but without an Alien Registration Number,
然而没有移♥民♥注册号♥码
it's very difficult to track him.
很难找到他
And he may not even be processed yet.
他或许没有登记
Or accurately.
或者登记得不准确
Look, I can try some contacts
我可以试试联♥系♥
I have at the agency, but...
在局里的人 但是
What about Ramon?
雷蒙怎么办?
You said he was at the courthouse.
你说他在法♥院♥
I'm asking what if she turns him over to ICE?
我是问如果她把他交给移♥民♥局 会怎么样?
If that happens, he goes into a refugee resettlement facility.
如果真是那样 他会被安排到难民安置所
Now, that could be in New York or Michigan or Florida.
可能在纽约 或者密歇根 或者佛罗里达
He could be moved around. He probably would be.
他可能会兜兜转转好几次 很有可能
He'd be there for days or months.
他会在安置所呆上几天或者几个月
There are rules, but the rules don't really apply anymore.
那里的确有规距 但是规距不怎么好使
He could be kept in a cage.
他可能被关押
He could be given psychotropic drugs.
他可能被强制♥服♥用精神药物
He could be forced to walk around without shoes,
他可能被迫光脚走路
to clean toilets with his bare hands,
被迫赤着脚清洁厕所
to sleep standing up.
站着睡觉
He could be sexually abused.
他可能遭受性♥虐♥待
You want to know what happens?
你想知道会发生什么?
This happens.
就是这样
If Merced gets deported,
如果默塞德被遣返了
Ramon very well might stay in the US, in foster care,
雷蒙很可能会待在美国的寄养家庭中
not allowed to leave, in a kind of legal purgatory...
不允许离开 就像是法律上的炼狱一般
not a citizen, not free, not able to go home.
不是公民 没有自♥由♥ 不可以回家
He just disappears.
他就这样消失了
Mr. Garcia?
加西亚先生?
Are you hungry?
你饿了吗?
You seem like you'd be good with puzzles, Mr. Garcia.
你看起来很擅长拼图 加西亚先生
Ramon?
雷蒙?
He told you to wait here.
他告诉你在这里等着
He said don't move. Yes.
他叫我别乱跑 是的
Maybe he came back to find me and I wasn't here.
可能他回来找我 我不在
He always comes back.
他总是会回来的
He wanted to come back more than anything.
他比谁都想回来
I know he wanted to come back.
我知道他想回来
He didn't leave you.
他没有离开你
Then where is he?
那他去哪儿了?
I know how scary and confusing this is,
我知道这听起来很吓人 也很令人困惑
but I can't lie to you... I won't.
但我不能跟你撒谎 我不会的
We don't know where he is.
我们不知道他在哪
We're trying to find him,
我们在试着找他
and I know that he wants to see you and talk to you.
我知道他想看到你 想和你说话
I know how much he loves you and misses you.
我知道他有多爱你 有多想你
He didn't want this to happen.
他也不想这样
I also know
我还知道
he's not going to be coming back to this bench any time soon,
他要不了多久就会坐在这张凳子上
and he'd want you to eat
他想让你吃饭
and play with this cool puzzle that I have
玩这些超酷的拼图
instead of...
而不是
sitting in this boring hallway.
在走廊里无聊地坐着
Will you come back with me?
你要和我一起回去吗?
No.
不行
We need to take the boy. No.
我们要带走这个男孩 不行
Ms. Krissman, you need to step aside.
克里斯曼女士 你需要让开
Otherwise, you will be arrested
不然你会以
for interfering with law enforcement.
妨碍执法的罪名被逮捕
I'm not stepping aside.
我是不会让开的
I'm not gonna move.
我不会动一分一毫
And I can assure you
而且我可以向你保证
that arresting the irascible and eccentric but beloved
逮捕一位脾气古怪暴躁
longtime Clerk of Court
但却深受爱戴的
for the United States District Court
美国纽约南区地方法♥院♥
for the Southern District of New York
资深书♥记♥员
is not gonna wear well on your service record.
不会在你的工作记录上留下什么好
I can assure you of that.
我向你保证这点
Now, there's another way we can handle this.
现在 我们有另一种方式来解决这个问题
I can call the Chief Judge, the child's attorney.
我可以打给首席法官和孩子的律师
This can be resolved civilly and legally,
我们可以文明而合法地解决这事
as if we were in a courthouse.
就像在法庭上一样
Or you can do this barbarically.
或者你可以野蛮地解决这事
You have a job to do.
你有职责在身
I understand that.
我理解
We all do.
我们都有
But this is not your job.
但这不是你的工作
I'm sorry, Ms. Krissman.
我很抱歉 克里斯曼女士
Ms. Krissman, is there a problem?
克里斯曼女士 出什么事了?
What's going on?
发生什么了?
Deputy, I'm Agent Marin with ICE.
副警长 我是移♥民♥局的马林探员
We need to take the child,
我们需要带走这个孩子
and Ms. Krissman is interfering.
而克里斯曼女士在妨碍我们
I'll need to make an arrest if she doesn't step aside.
如果她不让开的话 我就要逮捕她了
I'm not stepping aside.
我不会让开的
Then I'm placing you under arrest.
那我就要逮捕你了
Deputy, if you could help.
副警长 如果你可以帮忙的话
Now, what kind of person would I be if I did that?
我要那么做还是人吗?
Roger, Knox, let's go.
罗杰 诺克斯 我们走
Now.
就现在
Judge?
法官大人?
Well... this is a first.
哇...这还是头一回
Let's have everyone take a step back, okay?
大家都退后一步 好吗?
Ramon, son, I'd like you to sit right over there.
雷蒙 孩子 我需要你坐到那边去
Agent, uh...? Marin.
探员...? 马林
Agent Marin.
马林探员
剧集 | 护法为民(2018) | 导航列表