剧集 | 护法为民(2018) | 导航列表
She was swatted. So what do we do?
她也被特警队扫荡了 我们应该怎么做?
Nothing?
什么都不做吗?
Give me the file.
把案卷给我
So, I settled the case
我庭外和解了
with a 34-year-old girl in pajamas
一个穿着睡衣的
squatting in her parents' house,
34岁家里蹲女孩的案子
and I'm ready for something else.
我准备好接一个别的案子了
Anything else.
任何其他案子
I was gonna jump in and help Allison on a few things.
我准备帮爱莉森做一些事
You have your choice of health care benefits fraud,
你的选项有医疗保健福利欺诈
bribery, or conspiracy to steal bioengineered rice seeds.
贿赂和共谋窃取生物工程水稻种子
Lot of nice options here.
这里有很多不错的选择
I can do you one better. Mail theft. Just came in.
我有个更好的给你 邮件盗窃 刚立案
For you, Jay.
归你了 杰
Mail theft?
邮件盗窃?
Who steals mail?
什么人会偷邮件啊?
I was trying to make some money.
我在试图挣点钱
By stealing mail?
通过偷邮件?
You say "mail" like these are letters from "The Notebook."
你管这些叫"邮件" 好像它们是《恋恋笔记本》里面那些信一样
These are like catalogues and stupid bills
这些就是购物目录和愚蠢的账单
and rando envelopes laying around the co-op mailroom.
还有社区邮件收发室里躺着的一堆乱七八糟的信封
That's mail!
那就是邮件!
From which I am making art, which I will sell,
我要用它们做艺术品 然后拿去卖♥♥钱
because my parents are being even more lame than usual.
因为我的父母比往常更差劲了
How did the mail police even know I was doing this?
邮局警♥察♥又是怎么知道我在做这事的?
It was on your Instagram. The art.
它在你的Instagram上 你的艺术品
Oh, right. That's cool.
噢 对啊 那很酷啊
No, it's not cool.
不 这一点都不酷
I'm gonna talk to the prosecutor again.
我会再去和公诉人谈谈
He's reasonable.
他很通情达理
You should be grateful. Not all of them are.
你应该怀抱一颗感恩之心 不是所有公诉人都这样的
We had a deal... four years.
我们谈好的协议是四年刑期
And now he's charging murder-for-hire and conspiracy
现在他要控告雇凶杀人罪 共谋罪
and three other new charges
还有其他三项新的指控
that, alone, could mean 8 to 12 years.
单独一项罪名都可以判8到12年
This is about last night, isn't it?
这跟昨晚的事有关 对吧?
Getting swatted. I'm sure it is.
被特警队扫荡了 我确信是的
Julian had nothing to do with that...
朱利安和那没有任何关系...
I know. It's emotional. It's punitive, I know.
我知道 这是情绪化的 这是惩罚性的 我知道
But Roger has the right to charge
但是罗杰有权指控
whatever he thinks he can prove,
任何他认为他可以证明的罪名
and if he thinks he can prove this...
如果他觉得他可以证明这个...
Can't you talk to him, though?
你不能和他谈谈吗?
You guys have a relationship.
你们俩有私交
Well, I don't mean that.
我不是那个意思
I wasn't suggesting... I just... I just meant maybe
我不是在暗示...我只是说也许
you can talk some sense into him because this is insane.
你可以和他讲讲道理 因为这太疯狂了
A few cops show up to his house
几个警♥察♥冲进他家
tell him to put his hands up... Sandra...
让他举起手来... 桑德拉...
which is what our clients deal with every day!
但我们的大部分当事人每天都在面临这种事!
It's not "a few cops" okay?!
那不是"几个警♥察♥"那么简单!
He had semi-automatic weapons
一大堆半自动式武器
jammed into the side of his head.
全都对准了他的头
Have you ever been through something like that?
你经历过这种事吗?
Police screaming at you? All at the same time?
一群警♥察♥一起冲你吼叫?
And you can't move, you can't talk.
但你不能移♥动♥ 不能说话
Because those things might get you shot in your home.
因为那会让你在自己家被枪毙
Don't be glib.
别这么咄咄逼人
I'm sorry.
对不起
These are the charges. This is the case.
指控就是这些 案子现在就这进展
We work the case.
我们要想办法解决
You filed the new charges. Yes.
你提交了新的指控 对
I don't agree with that decision.
我不同意这个决定
I know. I don't care.
我知道 但我不在乎
I will continue to work on the case.
我会继续跟进这个案子
but when it comes to sentencing... No.
但到了判刑的时候... 不
I feel strongly about the application of the death penalty...
我会对死刑的量刑提出意见...
No, you will not continue to work on the case.
不 你不会继续跟进这个案子
You're taking me off the case?
你要把我移出这个案子?
Yes.
对
Because I disagreed with you?
就因为我不同意你的决定?
Cause I have someone else working on it now.
因为我要让其他人负责了
Welcome home, Mr. Knox.
欢迎回来 诺克斯先生
I don't want to hear it. It was too hot down there.
我不想听 那边太热了
You have to breathe through your mouth...
热到要用嘴呼吸
Don't try to charm your way out of this.
别试图用你的魅力解决这件事
It's not charming. It's the opposite of charming.
这一点都不有魅力 简直是有魅力的反义词
What's the opposite of charming? Seth.
有魅力的反义词是什么? 赛斯
How did this even happen?
这到底是怎么发生的?
I called him like you told me to .
我按照你说的打给他了
I didn't tell you to call him and take my case.
我没让你打给他 然后抢走我的案子
I didn't call him and take your case.
我没有打给他 然后抢走你的案子
I called him. He told me about the case
我打给他 他和我说了这个案子
and said you didn't want to add the charges.
他说你不想增加这些指控
I didn't. So what's the problem?
我是不想 所以问题在哪里?
Oh, you couldn't have told me you were coming back?
你就不能先告诉我 你要回来了吗?
It all happened so fast.
我来不及说
You quit your job as Solicitor General of Texas,
你辞掉了德州副检察长的工作
you packed, you bought tickets, you flew on an airplane...
打包行李 买♥♥票 坐上飞机...
I didn't want you to talk me out of it.
我不想让你阻止我
When have I ever talked you out of anything?
我什么时候阻止过你做任何事?
I shouldn't have left in the first place.
我一开始就不该离开
I had a choice, I chose Texas.
我当时有选择 我选择了去德州
That was a mistake for lots of reasons.
那是个彻头彻尾的错误
I realized that and this was a chance to get back.
我意识到了这个错误 现在我有机会回来
I thought... I thought I'd be helping you.
我以为这样是在帮助你
You didn't do this for me.
你才不是为了我这么做的
What if I did?
如果我是呢?
Well, then, you made another mistake.
那你又做了一个错误的决定
And this case sucks by the way.
而且这个案子烂透了
Sucks.
烂透了
If you had any capacity to be ashamed of yourself
如果你有羞耻心的话
you would be, You will be.
你就会觉得羞耻
This is my office.
这是我的办公室
It was, yes.
这以前是
I'm sure it's been many people's office.
这以前是很多人的办公室
I'm sorry. Are you just visiting or...
不好意思 你就是回来看看? 还是...
No. I'm back. Is that an Elvis clock?
不 我回来了 那钟上面画的是猫王吗?
Uh pretty cool, right? No.
很酷吧 不酷
Hey, I'm gonna need you to clear out of here.
我需要你把这里的东西理干净
You're back working here?
你回来工作了?
Roger brought me back to work on the Julian Sarco case.
罗杰让我回来处理朱利安·萨科的案子
He called you back from Texas? Yes.
他打电♥话♥让你从德州回来? 对
From Texas? Mmhmm.
德州? 对啊
I'm right here, right not in Texas,
我就在这里 不在德州
working on mail theft and he brings you back?
处理邮件失窃的案子 但是他让你回来了?
Look, dude, I'm sorry. I am.
兄弟 我深感抱歉 真的
I don't know. Not my call.
我不清楚 这不是我的决定
If you'd get all your stuff out by the end of the day
如果你能在今天把东西都搬走
that'd be best.
那就最好了
Nobody told you, did they?
没人告诉你吧?
What? Who you're up against.
什么? 你的对手是谁
No.
没
Because I don't care who I'm up against.
因为我不在乎我要和谁对抗
That's why I have the case and you don't.
这就是为什么我拿到了这个案子 但你没有
I'm back.
我回来了
I see that.
我看到了
I'm sorry.
深表歉意
If you want to be the best,
如果要做最好的
you want to go up against the best.
就要迎战最好的
剧集 | 护法为民(2018) | 导航列表