剧集 | 护法为民(2018) | 导航列表
These are lies.
这些是谎言
And these are dangerous lies, because the greatest threat
这些是危险的谎言 因为民♥主♥最大的威胁
to democracy is making it meaningless.
就是让它变得毫无意义
Hollow.
空洞
Dysfunctional.
功能失调
If you live in an authoritarian government...
如果你们生活在专♥制♥政♥府♥下
and some of you have, I'm sure...
你们中肯定有人那样生活过
there is always the promise of democracy.
民♥主♥的承诺一直存在
There is hope.
那还有希望
But if appears to be a democracy and it doesn't work...
但如果是一不起作用的民♥主♥政♥府♥
what is there left to hope for?
人们还有什么希望?
There is here, now, something left to hope for.
有希望 现在 还有希望
Democracy isn't one story. It is our story.
民♥主♥不是虚构的谎言 它是我们的故事
Of coming together.
我们团结在一起的故事
Of building and progress.
我们建设和进步的故事
Of unity and participation and representation.
我们统一参与代表的故事
It is a story.
它是一个故事
That starts with one person
故事开始于一个人
on one day in one line pulling one lever.
在某一天 站在一条队伍中
An ink-stained thumb. A red pinky.
一枚沾上红色墨汁的指引印
A paper ticket in a plastic bucket.
塑料桶中的一张选票
An X. A number. A digit.
一个x 一个数字 一个字符
A pencil mark. A raised hand.
一个铅笔记号♥ 一次举手
A voice. A vote.
一个声音 一次投票
A choice.
一个选择
A choice between two things.
两方之间的一个选择
And this choice today is yours.
而现在这个选择 由你们决定
You can continue to tell this story... our story...
你们可以继续诉说我们的故事
or you can help end it.
也可以终结这个故事
I understand the jury has reached a unanimous verdict.
我了解到 陪审团已经有了一致裁决
Yes, Your Honor.
是的 法官大人
In the matter of United States v. Spiller on Count One,
在美国诉斯皮勒一案中
Racketeering, how do you find the defendant,
陪审团裁定被告诈骗罪
guilty or not guilty?
罪名是否成立?
Guilty.
成立
The chair is yours.
这把椅子是你的了
We won.
我们赢了
This isn't a win to them. This is an insurrection.
对他们而言 这不是一场胜利 而是一次起义
We are the sovereign district,
我们是主♥权♥地区
and Washington has never liked that,
华盛顿从来不喜欢这样
but they have lived with it.
但他们必须得忍♥受
They are not gonna live with this.
但他们忍♥不了这个
This was a direct assault on their power.
这直接影响了他们的权力
Someone has to pay.
总有人要付出代价
Then someone will.
一定会的
I have 30 days.
我有30天
No. Not you.
不 不是你
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么?
I came to see you.
我来找你
Personal or professional?
私事还是公事?
Personal. You shouldn't be here.
私事 你不应该来
They offered me Acting U.S. Attorney.
他们让我做首席检察官
What are you talking about?
你是什么意思?
Washington didn't like the Spiller case.
华盛顿那边不满意斯皮勒的案子
They want Delap out.
他们想让迪拉普下台
And what did you say?
你说什么?
I said I was honored.
我说 我很荣幸
I said, uh, this is the job I've wanted my whole life.
我说 这是我想从事一辈子的工作
I said I love this office and everything it represents...
我说 我爱这间办公室以及它代表的一切
...but I love the woman across the street even more.
但我更爱街对面的那个女人
Roger... I actually didn't say the last part.
罗杰… 实际上 我没说最后这句
They would have thought that was weird.
他们会觉得很奇怪的
Roger.
罗杰
I quit, Jill.
我辞职了 吉尔
I quit.
我辞职了
You didn't. I did.
你不是吧 我辞了
And I know you're thinking,
我知道你会想
"I didn't want you to quit your job.
"我不希望你辞了工作
I don't want that responsibility."
我不想担这个责任"
I know you're thinking this.
我知道你会这样想
But it's not your responsibility.
但这不是你的责任
It's mine.
是我的
And I don't care if this all falls apart tomorrow.
我不在乎以后会怎样
I really don't.
真的不在乎
We are here now,
我们活在当下
and I want five minutes with you
相对于那把椅子
more than I want that chair.
我更希望能跟你共处五分钟
What chair?
什么椅子?
Can you kiss me, please?
你可以吻我吗?
As most of you have now heard, Roger Gunn has resigned his job
你们也都听说了
as Chief of the Criminal Division.
罗杰·冈恩辞去了刑事犯罪科负责人一职
I'm pleased to announce his replacement.
我在此宣布他的接♥班♥人
Where is she?
她在哪里?
We're taking the party down to Tiny's.
去小小屋开派对喽
You coming? Yes.
你去吗? 去
You?
你呢?
Yes, of course. Of course?
当然去 当然?
Yeah, I wouldn't miss something like this.
对啊 我不会错过这种事的
13 after-work drinks.
13次工作之余的酒局
4 trivia nights. 2 softball games.
4次八卦夜晚 2次垒球比赛
One darts tournament.
一次飞镖锦标赛
You're gonna count a darts tournament?
飞镖锦标赛你都算上?
We won. Against who?
我们赢了 赢了谁?
They appeared to be children.
一群孩子
We should go.
我们该走了
Place is called Tiny's.
那地方叫小小屋
We're never all gonna fit.
估计装不下所有人啊
Sandra.
桑德拉
Ted.
泰德
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
I'm not neutral on you, either.
我对你也做不到客观
Sandra.
桑德拉
You look nervous.
你似乎很紧张
I don't get nervous.
我不紧张
There are some ground rules here.
我们还是要确定些基本原则
Nothing at work.
不能影响工作
I will never sacrifice my job for anything.
我不会为任何事情牺牲我的工作
Not ever.
永远不会
You can never ask me to clean my office.
你不能叫我整理办公室
Never at work.
工作的时候
Now you're just repeating yourself.
现在你只是在重复
Never.
永不
That's a lot of rules.
好多规则啊
Well, I am a lawyer.
我是个律师嘛
剧集 | 护法为民(2018) | 导航列表