剧集 | 护法为民(2018) | 导航列表
after you left the golf course.
你们一起去了威廉城♥堡♥
Did you and Ellie walk to Castle Williams
在离开之后 你们是散步去了
after you left...
威廉城♥堡♥...
Why do I have to keep saying it?
为什么我要一直重复这些?
The same things, over and over.
一遍一遍地说同样的话
Yes, we walked to Castle Williams.
是的 我们散步去了威廉城♥堡♥
And as far as you're aware,
就你所知
nobody saw you together at Castle Williams, right?
没有人看到你们一起去了威廉城♥堡♥?
No, that's not true.
不 不是的
Someone saw us.
有人看到了
The police have a witness.
警♥察♥说有个目击者
He says the police told him
他说警♥察♥告诉他
there was a witness
有个目击者
who saw him with Ellie at Castle Williams
在埃莉被害前
right before she was killed. Jill.
看到他俩一起去了威廉城♥堡♥
But that's not mentioned anywhere in the complaint.
但是起诉书中没有提到这些
I want to find out what happened to this witness.
我想知道这个目击者是怎么回事
Jill!
吉尔!
I think we know what happened.
我觉得我们知道是怎么回事
The last time I saw her was at the golf course.
我最后一次见她是在高尔夫球场
I'm telling you... Steve.
我在说实话... 史蒂夫
She said that she had to find her friends, go home.
她说她得去找她的朋友 她得回家了
She left and I stayed and put some things away.
她就离开了 我留下来收拾一些东西
You need to talk to us.
你得说实话
She left. Steve.
她离开了 史蒂夫
I didn't see her again.
之后我没有再见过她
Listen to me, we know what happened.
听着 我们知道发生了什么
We know, okay?
我们知道 明白吗?
We just need you to be honest with us.
我们只是想让你对我们诚实一些
Did you leave the golf course with her?
你是跟她一起离开的高尔夫球场吗?
I... We know.
我... 我们知道的
There's a witness.
我们有目击者
There's a witness, Steve,
我们有目击者 史蒂夫
who saw you with her at Castle Williams.
目击者看到你和她出现在威廉城♥堡♥
You need to be honest with us now.
你现在需要做的是坦白
What happened when you left Golf 'n Fun?
你们离开高尔夫球场后发生了什么?
We took...
我们...
a walk?
散了步?
Okay. Good.
好 很好
Where'd you go?
你们去了哪?
The only way we can help you
你现在唯一的出路
is if you talk to us.
就是跟我们坦白
Where'd you go?
你们去了哪?
To Castle Williams.
去威廉城♥堡♥
You and Ellie took a walk to Castle Williams?
你和埃莉散步去了威廉城♥堡♥?
Yes.
是的
This goes on for 14 hours until you get to...
这样的问话持续了14个小时 直到...
this.
这里
Ellie and I left the golf course.
我和埃莉离开了高尔夫球场
We walked to Castle Williams.
我们散步去了威廉城♥堡♥
She wanted to leave.
她想离开
I got angry. I hit her.
我很生气 我打了她
I started... choking her.
还 掐住她的脖子
I choked her.
我掐死了她
I killed her.
我杀了她
There was no witness. They made it up.
没有目击者 他们编的
This was a false confession.
这是一份虚假供认
Mason's body was found early Sunday morning
梅森的尸体于周六早上
on Governor's Island by a member...
在总督岛被发现...
Knox, Oliver. Come with me.
诺克斯 奥利弗 跟我来
Clear your schedules...
把你们手头的事放一放
postponements, continuances, whatever you have to do.
推迟或者取消 随你们怎么做
Whatever you need me to do.
看你需要我做什么
Us, 'cause I'm here, too.
是我们 我也在这里
This is important. Understood.
这很重要 明白
Work together on this. Of course.
你们要通力合作 当然
This is everything you need.
这是你们需要的东西
This is... A map?
这是一份...地图?
You're off to a good start.
祝你们好运
We're on the Caldwell case, right,
是要查卡德维尔那个案子吗
the murder on Governor's Island?
总督岛的谋杀案?
What? God, no, that's capital murder.
啥? 当然不是 那可是蓄意谋杀
That's upstairs.
归楼上管
You're speaking to a conference of future lawyers...
你们是要在一个事关未来律师的会议上讲话
something that I agreed to with the bar
这是几个月前我答应了
a few months ago.
律师协会的事
I would go myself, but I don't want to.
我可以自己去 但我不想去
Do not embarrass this office or me,
不要让办公室和我难堪
if you can help it,
如果你们可以的话
which you probably can't.
不过估计你们不行
And after the appeal was denied,
在上诉被驳回后
the case was remanded back to the district court
案件被退回地方法♥院♥
for further proceedings,
进行下一步审理
which was a bench trial.
亦即法官审理
Which I won.
我胜诉了
Won what?
胜什么了?
Trial.
庭审
What's trial?
什么是庭审?
Do you remember how I was...
你记得我说...
My sister has a bird!
我姐姐养了只鸟!
Any other questions?
还有其他问题吗?
Why don't you go after the banks?
你们为什么不查银行呢?
My dad says you don't go after the banks.
我爸爸说你们从不查银行
We do. No, you don't.
我们查 不 你们不查
We do. No, you don't.
我们查 不 你们不查
We do. No, you don't.
我们查 不 你们不查
Why don't you like birds?!
你为什么不喜欢鸟?
Who wants to see a magic trick?
谁想看魔术呀?
Me!
我!
谢谢了 演讲很棒
Tough crowd.
难对付的家伙们
Well, it's a good thing
话说 你能把硬币变没
you can make a quarter disappear.
也是挺厉害的
I need to learn that trick. I can teach you.
我得学学那个魔术 我可以教你
We should really be getting back, but thank you.
我们真的得回去了 不过谢谢你
We appreciate the opportunity to come in
我们很感谢这个机会
and talk about the work that we do...
来谈谈我们的工作
Which is nothing compared to the work you do.
和你的工作完全没法比
That's so nice of you to say.
你这么说太好了
And so totally true.
也是实话呢
Uh, hey, if you ever need help with anything...
如果你有什么事需要帮助...
legal or whatever... we'd be happy to help.
法律上的或其他 我们都很乐意帮忙
If you wanna take our information
如果你想留下我们的联♥系♥方式
or my information...
或者我的联♥系♥方式...
Yeah. Okay. Great.
行 好 很好
Assuming I get in some legal trouble.
如果我遭遇法律上的麻烦
Let's hope not.
最好没有
Or let's. Who's to say?
或者有也可以 谁知道呢?
Serena Nazari.
塞蕾娜·纳扎里
I better go before one of them makes a break for it.
我最好在他们闹出事儿前回去
What?
怎么了?
I can show you the quarter trick, too.
我也可以给你变个硬币小魔术
Welcome to the War Room.
欢迎来到作战室
We have a War Room?
我们有作战室?
I thought this was storage. That, too.
我以为这是仓库 也是
But there's a working table
但这底下藏着张办公桌
under here somewhere and some chairs.
还有几把椅子
And the Ark of the Covenant.
还有约柜呢
Why do we need a War Room?
我们为啥需要作战室?
The single most difficult piece of evidence
在任何刑事审判中
to overcome in any criminal proceeding
剧集 | 护法为民(2018) | 导航列表