剧集 | 护法为民(2018) | 导航列表
Very.
非常紧张
I understand.
我理解
I'm gonna ask you a few questions,
我会问你几个问题
and you just need to answer truthfully, okay?
你只需要如实回答 好吗?
Yes.
好的
I want to draw your attention to election day.
我要问的是选举日那天的事情
Yes.
好
Did you vote?
你投票了吗?
No.
没
Why not?
为什么没投?
There was a man there
那里有个人
who told us that we were voting illegally.
说我们是非法投票
That we needed documentation.
要我们提供证明文件
Is the man in this photo,
投票站的那个男人
which is marked as Government Exhibit 38,
是38号♥证据中
the man who was at the polling place?
照片里的这位吗?
Yes.
是的
When he asked you for documentation, what did you do?
当他要求你提供证明文件的时候 你做了什么?
I l-left.
我走了
I went home. I was scared.
我回了家 我吓坏了
How long have you been
你成为美国公民多久了
a United States citizen, Ms. Simmons?
西蒙斯女士?
Seventeen months and two weeks.
十七个月零两周
This would have been your first vote in this country?
这本该是你在美国的第一次投票吧?
This would have been my first vote anywhere.
这本该是我在任何国家的第一次投票
You never voted in Syria?
你在叙利亚没有投过票?
I went to the polls one time.
有一次 我去了投票站
I was 23. I had a newborn a boy.
那一年我23岁 刚刚生了一个儿子
It was a two-hour bus ride from our home.
我从家里坐了两个小时的公交车
I wore nice clothes.
我穿上了漂亮的衣服
I heard that was what you were supposed to do.
我听说那是去投票应该有的样子
I might have seen that on American television.
我可能在美国电视节目里看到过
I waited in line for three hours,
我排了三个小时的队
and then I opened my ballot...
然后打开我的选票...
and there was only one candidate.
上面只有一个候选人
One.
一个
I wept.
我哭了
I remember looking at the face of my son, and I wept.
我记得自己看着儿子的脸 泪流满面
A vote is a choice between two things.
投票应是在两样中间做选择
I did not vote that day.
那天我没有投票
I still have never voted.
我至今仍没有投过票
Gabe?
加布?
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
Is that a shoe?
你拿的是鞋子?
Why are you looking at those files?
你为什么翻看那些文件?
I had to use the bathroom,
我要去洗手间
and I just saw this stuff on my way out.
就看到这些东西挡了我的路
I was curious how things are going.
我就好奇事情怎么样了
How is it going?
怎么样了啊?
You gonna make another run at Karen?
你要再去找凯伦吗?
I... can't talk about the case.
我... 不能谈论案子
Of course you can't.
当然 你不可以
I'm gonna post up out here.
我会在这里保护你
Okay.
好的
The Petrinis are very dangerous people,
彼得里尼家族非常危险
capable of heinous things.
穷凶极恶
I can feel you're getting close.
我能感觉到 你离他们越来越近了
Oh, thank God!
哦 谢天谢地
Gaetano Petrini would like to say hello.
盖塔诺·彼得里尼想要问候你
No.
不
Dude, drama, drama, drama.
哥们 一出又一出的抓马
So much drama with you.
你身上怎么会有那么多抓马
You saved my life.
你救了我的命
In your dreams.
在你的梦里
Is this a dream?
这是梦吗?
You think I'd do this in real life?
你认为在现实生活中 我能干这种事吗?
I might.
有可能
I would. We're family.
我会的 我们是一家人嘛
Now get up. You've got to talk to Karen.
现在起床吧 你得去找凯伦
You're really desperate.
你好绝望
Yes, I am.
是的
I am desperate.
我很绝望
Look, Karen.
听我说 凯伦
I don't know the Petrini family.
我不认识彼得里尼家族
I know their names. I know what they look like.
我知道他们的名字 我知道他们的样子
I know what crimes they've committed.
我知道他们都犯了些什么罪
I know I want to take them down.
我知道我想要将他们绳之以法
But I don't know them like you know them.
但是我不像你那样认识他们
Like a family.
像家人那样
This is your family.
他们是你的家人
I'm not gonna try and convince you to turn on people you love
我不打算和你说他们做的所有的坏事
by telling you all the bad things they've done.
来说服你背叛你爱着的那些人
You know.
你知道的
I just want to ask what you think
我只想问你 如果他们处在你的境地
they would do in your situation.
你认为他们会怎么做
Would they be as loyal to you as you are to them?
他们会像你忠诚于他们那样 忠诚于你吗?
Are you sure?
你确信吗?
Was Angelo?
安吉洛会吗?
I don't know the Petrinis,
我不认识彼得里尼家族
but I do know that family...
但我知道
sticks with you no matter what.
不管发生什么 家人都会支持你
Family would take a bullet for you,
家人会替你遮风挡雨
and they know you'd do the same for them.
他们知道你也会这么对他们
Do you really feel that way about these people?
在那群人身上 你会有这种感觉吗?
Are you willing to risk your son's future on their word?
你真的愿意为他们的话 赌上孩子的未来吗?
If so, go with God.
如果是这样 我无话可说
If not, I'm offering you a way out.
如果不是 我给你提供一条出路
The choice is yours.
选择权在你
I don't know.
我不知道
Then let's keep talking.
那我们再谈谈吧
In a few hours, you're going to go through that door,
几小时后 你们会穿过那扇门
you're going to sit down together,
一起坐下来
you're going to sort through the evidence,
你们会整理证据
you're going to listen to each other,
互相聆听
you're going to argue... you will...
互相争论...
and then you're gonna do
然后你们会
what humans have done throughout history
像过去的人一样
to make difficult and important decisions.
作出艰难却至关重要的决定
You are going to vote.
你们将进行投票
We are here so that you can vote.
我们在这里保证你们的投票
Our entire system of justice is built on this.
我们整个司法系统正基于此
Your vote.
你们的投票
So, now, imagine,
所以 现在 想象一下
you go back into that room, and someone comes in and says,
你回到那个房♥间 有人走进来说
"Wait, no. Not you.
"等会儿 不行 你不行
No. No. No. No.
不行 不行 不行
No. You can't vote.
你不能投票
He votes.
票由他来投
And him. And him.
他 还有他"
And that's it.
就是这样
That is this case.
这就是这个案子
Mr. Spiller created a sophisticated operation
斯皮勒先生策划了一场精妙复杂的行动
to deprive Americans of their existential right
来剥夺美国人与生俱来
to participate in self-government.
参与民♥主♥自治的基本权利
It is flagrantly undemocratic, but what is so pernicious
这完全背离民♥主♥ 但更罪大恶极的是
and insidious about this operation is that it pretends
这项行动假装捍卫民♥主♥
to preserve the democratic government it undermines.
实则损害了民♥主♥
"Oh, we're just rooting out 'fraud.'
"我们只是在铲除'骗子'"
We're just trying to 'protect' the vote.
我们只是试图'保护'投票
We care about the 'integrity' of the election."
我们关心选举的'公正合理'"
剧集 | 护法为民(2018) | 导航列表