剧集 | 护法为民(2018) | 导航列表
I don't know the exact date.
我不清楚具体的日期
I want to direct your attention to this e-mail,
我想请你留意这一封邮件
which I will mark as Exhibit 1.
我把它标记为证据1
"Honey, why don't we go to Yellowstone?
"亲爱的 我们为什么不去黄石
For our anniversary?
来庆祝结婚周年呢?
I've always wanted to see it.
我一直很想看看它
Can we do it?
我们能去吗?
Cynthia."
辛西娅"
Is this the e-mail that you are referring to?
这是你提及的那一封邮件吗?
Yes.
是的
Now, you and Cynthia regularly corresponded by e-mail.
你和辛西娅经常通过电子邮件进行联♥系♥
Is that correct? Yes.
这没错吧? 是的
Even for regular, day-to-day activities?
甚至普通的日常活动 也是如此?
YYes. So, for example...
是的 那么 举个例子
"I heard the doorbell downstairs,
"我听到楼下门铃响了
if there's a package for me,
如果是我的包裹到了
please leave it outside my bedroom door.
请把它放在我的卧室门口
Arthur."
亚瑟"
You wrote that?
这是你写的吗?
Yes.
没错
So, in your mind, there's nothing unusual
所以 在你的脑海里 辛西娅写的
about the e-mail Cynthia sent to you
那封提议去黄石旅行的邮件
proposing the trip to Yellowstone?
并没有什么不寻常的地方?
It's, um...
它...
Well, uh, it is written in Comic Sans,
它是用卡♥通♥字体写的
but that was Cynthia's favorite font.
但那是辛西娅最喜欢的字体
In fact, Mr. Covington,
事实上 卡文顿先生
the e-mail Cynthia allegedly sent you
这封所谓的辛西娅写给你的
proposing the Yellowstone trip
建议去黄石旅行的邮件
is highly unusual, is it not,
是极其不寻常的
because that e-mail
因为这封邮件
is the only e-mail of the 1,162 e-mails
是从辛西娅的账户里发送给你的
sent from Cynthia's account to you
1162封邮件里唯一一封
in which she signed her name?
在结尾署了她名字的
I don't see any significance in that.
我从中没看出特别之处
You signed your name to every e-mail
你写给辛西娅的每一封邮件
you wrote to Cynthia, right? YYes.
都有自己的署名 对吗? 是 是的
And she never signed her name
而她却在发给你的
to any e-mail she wrote to you
任何一封邮件里从来不署名
except for the one e-mail
除了这一封她提议去
in which she proposed taking the trip
旅行的邮件 也就在这次旅行中
on which she was killed.
她被杀害了
I think the significance of that
我想特别之处就在于
is that you wrote that e-mail.
是你写了那一封邮件
That's not true! No?
这不是事实! 不是吗?
We checked Cynthia's cell tower records,
我们检查了辛西娅的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥记录
and she was nowhere near her home computer
当这封邮件发出的时候
when this e-mail was sent.
她并不在家中的电脑附近
But you were.
但是你在
Isn't it true, Mr. Covington,
卡文顿先生 你是不是
that you planned to murder your wife
精心挑选了谋杀地点
in a place where you knew you could never be prosecuted?
从而使自己无法被起诉?
No.
不是
That you knew the only way
你知道 唯一能够使你
you could be prosecuted for the crime
被起诉的方法
was if there was evidence
就是有证据能够显示
you planned the crime from somewhere else.
你是在别处策划了这场犯罪的
No.
不
That in order to remove any doubt that you
为了不让人怀疑
did not plan this trip to Yellowstone
是你策划了去黄石公园的谋杀计划
in order to murder your wife, you logged on to her computer
你登陆上了她的电脑账户
and e-mailed the suggestion to yourself.
给你自己发了封邮件
But you made a mistake, didn't you?
但你犯了个错误 不是吗?
You signed her name.
你署了她的名
You forgot, or maybe you never even realized
你忘记了 又或许你从没意识到过
that normal people who write normal e-mails
普通人平日给自己的爱人
to their loved ones
写邮件时
don't sign their name every single time.
是不会每次都署名的
I like words with precise meanings, too,
我也喜欢具有精确含义的词语
so listen carefully, Arthur...
所以你听清楚了 亚瑟
You are going to need a lawyer.
给 自己 找个律师吧
Your Honor, Sandra Bell on behalf of Mr. Garcia.
法官大人 我是桑德拉·贝尔 为加西亚先生辩护
Leslie Hammond
我是移♥民♥和海关
for Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Your Honor.
执法局的莱斯莉·哈蒙德 法官大人
Ms. Bell. Thank you, Your Honor.
贝尔小姐 请讲 谢谢法官大人
We are asking for bond for Mr. Garcia
我们请求裁定加西亚先生
in the amount of $1,500.
缴纳1500美元的保释金
Mr. Garcia has no prior arrests in the United States,
加西亚先生在美国未曾被逮捕过
no arrests or criminal convictions in Guatemala.
也没有在危地马拉有犯罪或被捕记录
He was a cooperating witness
他还是纽约州一起
in a federal prosecution in New York.
联邦案件的合作证人
He appeared in that case voluntarily.
他自愿到场作证
Mr. Garcia is the sole caretaker of his seven-year-old son.
加西亚先生是他七岁儿子的唯一监护人
Mr. Garcia poses no threat to the community,
也没有对其所居住社区产生任何威胁
he's not a flight risk... He is a flight risk, Your Honor,
且其没有潜逃风险 他有潜逃风险 法官大人
because he has no plausible relief from deportation,
其没有理由不被驱逐出境
and therefore, no incentive to reappear.
因此他很有可能在被保释后下落不明
He has every incentive to reappear
他绝对不会下落不明
because he not only has a plausible case
因为他有理由
for relief from deportation,
不被驱逐出境
he has a strong case.
且理由十分充分
And he wants to make that case,
他想要讲述这个理由
and he will make that case.
也一定会讲述这个理由
I will make that case.
我会来讲述这个理由
But this is a bond hearing.
但这只是个保释金听证会
And factors for bond
而就本案而言
are threat to the community and flight risk,
对社区的威胁和潜逃风险才是应该考虑的因素
and there is nothing in Mr. Garcia's record that...
加西亚先生的记录中显示...
Thank you, Ms. Bell.
够了 贝尔小姐
Bond is denied.
不予假释
You can call the next case.
下一个案子
Your Honor, Mr. Garcia...
法官大人 加西亚先生...
I've issued my ruling, Ms. Bell.
我已经作出了裁决 贝尔小姐
Mr. Garcia has a son
加西亚先生有个儿子
who will be separated from his father...
这将使得他们父子分离...
Then Mr. Garcia should've thought about that
那他带着孩子偷渡入境的时候
when he crossed over the border illegally with his child.
就应该想到这个结果
I've issued my ruling. Bond is denied.
我不想再说一遍 不予假释
One more word out of you
你再多说一个词
and I will hold you in contempt, Ms. Bell.
我就要判你藐视法庭了 贝尔小姐
One more word.
再多一个词
One more word.
一个词
Call the next case.
下一个案子
I've complained to ICE, to the Secretary directly.
我已经直接向移♥民♥局领导投诉了
We can hope this won't happen again,
以后不会再出现这种情况
but we're at the end of the line now.
但这次我们已经没办法了
You can make a call...
你可以打个电♥话♥...
The call has been made, Roger.
已经打过电♥话♥了 罗杰
It has come in. From Washington.
是他们从华盛顿打过来的
This needs to be cleaned up.
这件事到此为止吧
They're not gonna have a standoff
不要再在法♥院♥里
in the courthouse anymore.
僵持不下了
They're going to take the boy.
他们要带走那个孩子
Then it won't just be the boy.
那他们带走的 不光是那个孩子
They're on their way?
他们要过来了?
Soon.
快了
I don't understand what's happening here.
我不懂这是怎么了
What country is this?
这是什么国家?
This is America.
这是美国
This is not the America I know.
这不是我认识的美国
剧集 | 护法为民(2018) | 导航列表