剧集 | 护法为民(2018) | 导航列表
All because of you.
这都是因为你
And now we're going to appeal and get you out here.
现在我们要上诉 然后让你离开这里
I will go with your lawyer to every hearing if I have to.
如果必要的话 我会和你的律师一起去每一场听证会
I told you... I'm very good at bugging people.
我告诉过你... 我非常擅长骚扰别人
What do you want, Emma?
你想要什么 艾玛?
I want people to know what this is really like.
我想让人们知道 这究竟是什么样的
I want people to understand.
我想让人们理解
Then we can make them understand.
那我们就让他们理解
Today, before I impose your sentence,
今天 在我做出对你的刑期作出判决前
we are going to hear testimony from some of your victims.
我们要听听 来自部分你的受害人的证词
That does not make up for the fact
这不能弥补他们没能在
that they were silenced in your courtroom,
你的法庭上发声的事实
but I hope it gives them some peace
但我希望这可以给他们一些安慰
knowing that you finally heard what they had to say.
知道你终于听到了他们想说的话
I was arrested for making fun of my principal on my website.
我因为在网站上取笑我的校长而被逮捕
No one told me what it meant to plead guilty.
没有人告诉我认罪意味着什么
While my friends were all in school, I was in a 6x10 cell.
当我的朋友们都在学校的时候 我在一间不到6平♥米♥的牢房♥
They put cuffs on my wrists and ankles.
他们给我戴上手铐和脚铐
I still have nightmares.
我还在做噩梦
I didn't even have a lawyer. I'll never forget it.
我甚至没有一个律师 我永远也不会忘记
It's been four years. I was 13 years old.
已经四年了 我当初才13岁
I lost a whole year.
我失去了一整年
I miss my mom and dad.
我想念我的爸爸妈妈
I miss the sound of my dad in the kitchen.
我想念我爸爸在厨房♥里的声音
I miss my mom brushing my hair.
我想念我妈妈为我梳头
I miss my little brother.
我想念我的弟弟
He was seven when you put me in jail, Mr. Fitzpatrick.
你把我送进监狱时 他只有7岁 费茨帕特里克先生
He's nine now.
现在他已经9岁了
I want you to know this.
我想让你知道这一点
I want you to know what you did to me.
我想让你知道 你对我做了什么
I want you to know that you took things from me
我想让你知道 你从我这里夺走了
that I will never get back.
我永远也拿不回来的东西
I want you to know this.
我想让你知道这一点
Thank you.
谢谢
剧集 | 护法为民(2018) | 导航列表