剧集 | 护法为民(2018) | 导航列表
A sentencing mitigation video. A video.
拍个轻刑视频吧 视频?
A short film to show Chris' story in images
拍个短片 来呈现克里斯的故事
in a way you can't in briefings and arguments.
展现你在案情摘要和结案陈词中无法展现的
This is a real thing? Absolutely real.
这东西能当真吗? 绝对可以
And incredibly effective in the right situations.
使用恰当的话 超级有效
Okay. Well, the last movie I made
好吧 事实上 我拍的上一部电影
was this little spy camera I set up in the laundromat...
是用在自助洗衣店里装的小型偷♥拍♥摄像头....
No, no.
不 不行
You need a professional for this. Even better.
你需要一个专业人士来做这事 那最好了
Someone who knows how to use music,
一个知道怎么调度音乐
narration, real emotion.
叙事与真实情绪的人
Who do I contact?
我该联♥系♥谁?
No idea.
不知道
Well, what kind of budget do we have?
那我们预算是多少?
No budget.
没预算
I've heard about these, but so far as I know,
我听说过轻刑视频 但据我所知
nobody in this office has actually made one.
我们办公室里没人拍过
I'm sorry.
不好意思
You just got me excited about something I can't do.
你说得我摩拳擦掌 却又不能做
Possibly.
还是有可能拍的
If you do go down this road, though,
如果你选择拍
and I really think you should, it should be good, tasteful.
我也非常建议你拍 但要拍得高端大气上档次
Otherwise, it can really backfire.
不然 可能事与愿违
Let me know how it goes.
有进展别忘记告诉我
Tasteful?
上档次?
Me?
我?
Have you ever been to Paris?
你去过巴黎吗?
It's on my list.
在愿望清单上了
Illinois.
伊利诺斯州
Paris, Illinois.
伊利诺斯州的巴黎
No. Is that... really a place?
没去过 真有...这么个地方?
I'm not judging. I'm from Sacramento.
我没别的意思 我来自萨克拉门托
It's a place where nothing happens.
那是一个没什么大事发生的地方
What got me through was knowing that someday
让我支撑下来的是 我知道终有一天
I would move to New York.
我会搬到纽约来
I felt like when I got here,
我感觉 到了纽约后
that's when my life would really start.
我的生活才真正开始
And now...
但现在....
You're here.
你身陷囹圄
I know.
我知道
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
I've been getting up to speed on your case, Betty,
我一直在加快跟进你的案件 贝蒂
and I see two big hurdles for us in this trial.
我认为这次审判中 我们面临两大障碍
One is the receipt found at the bank
一个是在银行找到的收据
that was traced back to your credit card,
用它可以跟踪到你的信♥用♥卡♥
and the other is the eyewitness testimony
另一个是那名中枪男子的
from the man who was shot.
目击证词
We can fight the receipt.
收据这个证据我们可以反驳
I feel confident about that,
我也有信心
but the eyewitness will be... more challenging.
但目击者就...有点难度
It's one person.
只有一个人
Yes, but if he's credible...
对 但如果他可信的话...
How credible can he be if he's lying?
撒谎的人又怎么会可信?
I don't trust anyone anymore.
我再也不相信任何人了
I completely understand.
我完全理解你
I was like that, too.
我以前也像你那样
What changed?
什么变了?
I guess I did.
我想是我变了
I realized people on the other side
我意识到 敌对的人
can also be on my side.
也可以站在我这边
Yeah, that's crazy.
这太疯狂了
You were right the first time.
你一开始是对的
Don't trust anybody.
不要相信任何人
Oh, I love your shoes.
我喜欢你的鞋子
You can't see my shoes.
你根本看不到
I don't need to see them to know I love them.
不用看也知道我会喜欢
I could be wearing those shoes with the articulated toes.
我可能穿了双五趾鞋
No, you couldn't. Your taste is way too good for that.
不可能 你的品位比那高多了
Weird time to admit I own a pair?
搞笑的是 我还真有一双
Can I help you with something?
你究竟有何贵干?
They're actually great for natural foot motion.
实际上 五趾鞋非常适合自然的足部运动
Is this another side business?
这是你的另一个副业吗?
I remember you were peddling water filters at one point.
我记得你有次推销过净♥水♥器♥
That was my dad.
那是我爸爸
If you're interested, we still have 10,757 left.
但如果你感兴趣 我们还剩10757套
What do you want?
你想怎样?
So, we have a client... "We"?
所以 咱们有个当事人... "咱们"?
and our client is being sentenced,
咱们的当事人要被判刑了
and Jill recommended a sentencing video,
吉尔觉得 拍一个轻刑视频会比较好
which is why I need you.
所以我需要你
I don't know how to make a movie.
我不会拍电影
Oh, neither do I, but at least you know about movies,
我也不会 但是至少你了解电影
and what's your favorite movie?
你最喜欢的电影是什么?
"Lost in Translation."
《迷失东京》
No idea what that is.
没听说过
My favorite movie is about a talking St. Bernard,
我最喜欢的电影是讲一只会说话的圣博纳犬
and it's not "Beethoven."
还不是《无敌当家》
Beethoven didn't talk.
《无敌当家》里的狗不会说话
Really? Huh.
真的吗?
I do have a friend in film school.
我倒是有一个朋友在电影学院
Of course you do. I'll introduce you,
你当然有了 我把你介绍过去
but we are not doing this together.
但是我不要跟你一起做这个案子
Hey, do your thing.
你干♥你♥的
Just let me be a fly on the wall.
完全无视我就好
No, I mean, I'll introduce you, but...
不 我是说 我会介绍你过去 但是...
Listen, it's either help me on this,
听着 你要不来帮我
or you get dragged into her trial.
要不你就会被拉去做她的案子
You have to lose the shoes.
你不能穿这双鞋
This is Kate.
我是凯特
Hey, it's me.
嗨 是我
Have you sent over a witness list yet?
你把证人名单发过来了吗?
Not yet. Oh, okay.
还没有 好的
I'm obviously under a bit of a time crunch here.
我这边明显有一点时间紧迫
Right, I realize that, which is why, I mean,
明白 我知道 所以 我是说
technically, I'm not even required...
严格意义上来说 我都没有要求...
Never mind. I'll get it to you within the next two hours.
算了 我会在两个小时以内给你
Great. Thank you so much.
好 太感谢了
And the trial exhibits?
审讯物证呢?
Yes. On their way. Ah, fantastic.
在路上了 太好了
Thank you!
谢谢!
This is Sandra.
我是桑德拉
I just want to confirm that defense
我就是想确认你们
does not plan to file any additional motions in limine?
不会再添加附加动议吧?
Not as of yet.
暂时还没有
Does that mean defense is still considering some?
那这表示被告在考虑吗?
No, it just means that defense,
不 这只表示被告
meaning me, still has time to decide.
也就是我 还有时间做决定
I will file them on time.
我会按时提交的
What do you mean by "On time"?
你说的"按时"是什么意思?
Kate, no motions, okay?
凯特 不会有动议的 好吧?
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
I'm 95% sure.
我95%确定
Agent Brentano, can you please look at Government Exhibit 4
布伦塔诺探员 请你看一下四号♥证物
and explain to the jury what it is?
然后向陪审团解释一下
It's a receipt in the amount of $14.72 for Taqueria Isidoro.
这是伊西多罗快餐店一张14.72美元的收据
Have you seen this receipt before?
你之前见过这张收据吗?
Yes, it was found... Objection. Move to strike.
是的 之前在... 反对 请求忽略
The witness is answering a question she wasn't asked.
证人在回答并没有提出的问题
If Ms. Littlejohn wants to know where it was found,
如果李特琼女士想知道它是在哪里找到的
she can ask her that.
可以直接提问
剧集 | 护法为民(2018) | 导航列表