剧集 | 护法为民(2018) | 导航列表
Roger. Oh, yes.
罗杰 没错
Maybe I'm just being paranoid.
或许是我多疑了
You're not. You're definitely not.
没有 你绝对没有
It's because of the Sarco case. Yes.
是因为萨科的案子 – 是的
What do I do?
我该怎么办?
Well, when I was in your shoes,
我在你这个处境的时候
I'd always go by your office and complain.
我总是去你的办公室抱怨
You could try that. I should go by my office?
你可以试试 –试试去自己的办公室吗?
Sounds weird when you say it.
你这样说出来好奇怪
I should just talk to Roger.
我应该去和罗杰谈谈
And say what?
谈什么?
"I'm so sad
"我好难过哦
I'm not getting any work
我没有工作可做了
Please be nice to me”
请对我好一点嘛"
I've given that speech many times.
我这样说过无数次了
I've just never been in this position before.
我只是从没身在这样的处境过
You know what you need to do?
你知道你该怎么办吗?
You need to go out and kill your own food.
你应该寻猎自己的食物
What? Eat your own food?
什么? 品食自己的食物?
I don't know. I've had lunch.
我不懂你的意思 我吃过午饭了
Kill what you eat. Eat what you kill
捕啥吃啥 吃啥捕啥
Eat what you kill!
吃啥捕啥!
The point is, you need to make your own work.
重点是 你要自己去寻找案子
Don't go looking at Roger for handouts.
而不是找罗杰要残羹冷炙
Find your food and kill it!
找到你的猎物 拿下它!
Is that what you did?
你是这么做的吗?
No. I just went by your office.
并没有 我只是去你办公室抱怨
Ramon, this is Jay.
雷蒙 这是杰
Jay's gonna help us find your dad.
杰会帮你找到你♥爸♥爸的
Hi, Ramon. Nice to meet you.
你好雷蒙 很高兴见到你
Oh, cool.
好酷啊
A Troodon.
伤齿龙
Is this yours?
是你的吗?
A Troodon is the smartest dinosaur.
伤齿龙是最聪明的恐龙
Did you know that?
你知道吗?
Oh, you probably know that.
我猜你已经知道了
It also has three-fingered hands
它是三指类恐龙
and binocular vision. Oh
有双眼视觉 – 哦
She thought it was a Stegosaurus.
她还以为这是剑龙呢
Okay.
好吧
Can you finish stamping those files while I talk to Jay?
你可以在我跟杰谈话的时候给那些文件盖章吗?
And you can stamp really really hard.
你要很用力地盖哦
Have they come back?
他们回来过吗?
No, but they'll figure out he hasn't left the building.
没有 但他们迟早会发现 他没有离开这栋楼
I don't know if he's undocumented,
我不知道他是不是非法移♥民♥
I don't know anything about his status.
我对他的情况一无所知
Maybe this is a mistake.
或许这是个错误
Maybe he's been released.
或许他已经被释放了
I just know that I'm not handing over that little boy
我只知道我不会交出那小男孩
until I know where his dad is
除非我知道他爸爸在哪儿
and we have some reassurance about where he's going.
并就他的去向获得一些保证
He can't stay here, Tina.
他不能待在这儿 蒂娜
He's staying here.
他就待在这儿
I'm staying here.
我就留在这儿
Until I know where his dad is
直到我知道他爸爸在哪儿
and what happens if they take him.
以及他们要怎么处理他为止
Let me talk to the lawyer who was handling the case.
让我和处理这个案子的律师聊聊
That might be the easiest way to find out where Merced is.
这或许是找到默塞德最简单的办法了
Merced Garcia? Yes.
默塞德·加西亚? 是
That's not your case. Why...
这不是你的案子 你为什么...
He was picked up by ICE.
他被移♥民♥局带走了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
In the courthouse. In the courthouse?
从法♥院♥带走的 从法♥院♥带走的?
After my hearing? Yes.
在听证会之后? 是的
Who told you this? Tina.
谁告诉你的? 蒂娜
He was cooperating.
他在配合作证
He was a cooperating witness,
他是合作证人
and they picked him up in the courthouse?
而他们把他从法♥院♥带走了?
Yes.
是的
And not just that.
不仅仅这样
He had a kid with him.
他还带了一个小孩
A kid? Yes, a boy.
小孩? 是的 一个小男孩
Where is he now? He's still in the courthouse.
他现在在哪? 他还在法♥院♥
This is totally outrageous. Yes.
这太过分了 是的
He didn't want to testify.
他本来不想作证的
I had to beg him to come in, and then they take him?
我不得不请求他来 然后他们把他带走了?
In our courthouse?
在我们的法♥院♥?
They are arresting parents
他们会在父母送孩子
dropping their children off at school.
去学校的路上把父母抓走
They are getting motels to turn over guest lists
他们会去汽车旅馆翻入住名单
and running Latino-sounding names.
紧盯着拉丁裔名字不放
They are looking at records of people
他们会根据家庭暴♥力♥的
who report domestic violence and arresting the victims.
举报记录将受害者逮捕
This is where we are now.
这就是现实
This is what they do.
这就是他们的所作所为
Now, what are you going to do?
现在 你们打算怎么做?
There's nothing we can do.
我们什么也做不了
I will call over to ICE.
我要给移♥民♥局打电♥话♥
I don't think it will help.
但我觉得那没用
Well, that's why I work on the other side of the street...
这就是为什么我要在这条街的另一边工作
to help.
去帮助他人
I started looking into this Covington murder.
我开始调查卡文顿谋杀案了
Why? Kill what you eat.
为什么? 吃啥捕啥
What?
什么?
Anyway, it's odd.
总之 事情很奇怪
The forensics don't match his story.
法医鉴定和他的故事对不上
What floor is supplies on?
办公用品在几楼呢?
Binders are on 18,
活页夹在18楼
file folders are behind the copy room on 21,
文件夹在21楼复印室后面
pens, pads, writing supplies on 19.
笔 本子 写字文具在19楼
What are you looking for? Jason.
你找什么呢? 杰森
I borrowed $5 from him for a sandwich.
我问他借了五块钱买♥♥三明治
Where do you get a sandwich for $5?
你在哪儿能买♥♥到五块钱的三明治?
You know what... I'm just gonna go to 16.
这样吧 我要去16楼
Jason's on 22.
杰森在22楼
But he's not in today.
但他今天不在
It looks like she was shoved,
看上去她是被推倒了
then beaten on the head with a rock.
然后被石头猛砸脑袋
There's a motive, too... an insurance policy.
作案动机充分 保险金政策
Just renewed and improved. Okay. Got it, yes.
刚刚更新了 赔偿金额提高 好 行 我知道了
You guys already convinced me he killed her, and if he did,
你们已经说服我相信是他杀了她 如果真的是他
they'll charge him in Wyoming.
他将会在怀俄明州被起诉
Now I have to get back to work here
现在我要回去工作了
because I have work because I didn't piss off Roger.
因为我有事可做 因为我没有惹恼罗杰
Here's the thing, though...
不过 问题就在这里
he won't be charged in Wyoming because he can't be
他不会在怀俄明州被起诉 因为不可能
because Arthur Covington committed the perfect murder.
因为亚瑟·卡文顿制♥造♥了完美谋杀案
You...
过来...uf8f5uf8f5
First the animals, now the national parks.
先是动物园 现在又是国家公园
Bizarre and little-known and explosive legal fact...
惊奇又鲜为人知的法律小常识
even though all of Yellowstone
尽管整个黄石公园
is in the judicial district of Wyoming
都在怀俄明州的管辖范围
and most of it is in the state of Wyoming,
并且它的大部分区域在怀俄明州
small parts of it are in Idaho and Montana.
仍有小部分在爱达荷州和蒙大拿州
Yeah, okay, that's actually Idaho and that's Montana,
实际上 你把两个州的位置指反了
but go ahead.
但你继续说
Anyway, the sixth Amendment to the Constitution says
总之 宪法第六修正案规定
juries have to be drawn from the state and district
陪审团必须由犯罪所在地的
where a crime is committed, right?
公民所组成 对吧?
Well, in Covington's case, that means a jury has to come
在卡文顿案里 这就意味着陪审团必须由
剧集 | 护法为民(2018) | 导航列表