剧集 | 护法为民(2018) | 导航列表
是本案嫌疑人的?
We saw a male with Ms. Mason
我们在高尔夫球场的监控系统上
on the golf course video-surveillance system,
看到一名男性陪同梅森小姐
and we later determined Mr. Caldwell used
我们后来确定了 当晚卡德维尔先生
使用了他的门禁卡
When you first went to interview Mr. Caldwell at his home,
当你第一次去卡德维尔先生家找他谈话时
did he say or do anything you considered suspicious?
他的言行举止有什么你认为可疑的地方?
I found his whole demeanor unusual. How so?
我发现他的整个状态都很不寻常 怎么讲?
When I talked to him about Ellie's death,
当我向他提及埃莉的死亡时
he just didn't really react.
他没有做出什么反应
You thought he'd be more emotional?
你认为他应该表现得更情绪化?
I thought he'd react in some way.
我认为他至少应该作出反应
He just shrugged. It was very odd.
他只是耸了耸肩 非常奇怪
In the course of your investigation,
在你的调查过程中
did you identify any witnesses
你有找出任何目击证人
who saw Mr. Caldwell and Ms. Mason together
看到卡德维尔先生和梅森小姐一起
at Castle Williams? No.
出现在威廉城♥堡♥吗? 没有
Did you collect any video surveillance
你有收集到任何视频监控
that showed them together at Castle Williams? No.
显示他们一起在威廉城♥堡♥吗? 没有
Did you collect any forensic evidence
你有收集到任何法医证据
linking Mr. Caldwell to the death of Ms. Mason?
将卡德维尔先生同梅森小姐的死联♥系♥到一起吗?
No.
没有
Hair? No.
头发? 没有
Blood? No.
血液? 没有
Fingerprints? No.
指纹? 没有
Shoeprints? No.
鞋印? 没有
DNA? No.
DNA? 没有
Other than Mr. Caldwell,
除了卡德维尔先生以外
did you question or even investigate
你有审问甚至是调查
any other potential suspects in this case?
任何这起案件的其他潜在嫌疑人吗?
No.
没有
You didn't ask him about Hank.
你没有问他关于汉克的事
I'm gonna ask other people about Hank.
我会问其他人关于汉克的事
I just needed Detective Blake
我只需要通过布莱克警探
to establish that Hank wasn't important to him,
让陪审团知道 警方觉得汉克不重要
and he wasn't, but he will be.
他之前确实不重要 但他会的
I need help. What's the case?
我需要帮助 什么案子?
The case? What?
案子? 什么?
No, the teacher. Serena.
不 是那个老师 塞蕾娜
We've been texting for hours. I'm stuck.
我们已经短♥信♥聊了好几个小时了 我卡壳了
Have you asked her out yet?
你约她出去了吗?
There hasn't been a natural opening.
没有一个自然的话头
You need to make an opening.
你需要起一个话头
What have you been talking about?
你们都聊了什么?
She's from North Carolina, she went to Rutgers,
她来自北卡罗来纳州 她以前在罗格斯大学读书
studied abroad in Spain, she's a runner,
在西班牙留过学 她是个跑步者
she paints sometimes, we both hate horror movies...
她有时候会画画 我们都讨厌恐怖片...
Although, I do like "The Sixth Sense."
不过我的确喜欢《第六感》
I don't know if you'd call that horror.
不知道你是不是把它归为恐怖片
Pretty scary, though.
但确实挺吓人的
Nebraska at Rutgers, Thursday night,
内布拉斯加在罗格斯比赛 周四晚上
ask her to go with you.
叫她和你一起去
You're a genius. Calm down.
你是个天才 冷静点
It's a football game.
就是个橄榄球比赛而已
"It's come to my attention
"我发现
that our alma maters are headed..."
我们的母校即将..."
Keep it simple.
简单点
"Nebraska's playing at Rutgers Thursday.
"内布拉斯加周四在罗格斯比赛
Wanna go with me?"
想和我一起去吗?"
Smiley face. No smiley faces.
笑脸 不要笑脸
Too late. Sent.
太迟了 已发送
She's typing.
她在打字了
The dots are moving.
小点在移♥动♥了
Back and forth, back and forth, back and forth...
来来回♥回♥ 来来回♥回♥ 来来回♥回♥...
How about I just assume the dots are moving
我就假设小点在移♥动♥吧
unless you say otherwise.
除非你另有说法
She's in.
她同意了
I have a date.
我有个约会了
That's great, man.
真棒 哥们
You ruined it. Get out of my office.
你毁了它 滚出我办公室
Yeah, sorry.
好 抱歉
Ms. Lee, what was your relationship with Ms. Mason?
李小姐 你和梅森小姐是什么关系?
我是她的室友
I was her roommate, excuse me.
抱歉 我曾是她的室友
Are you familiar with
你认识一个
someone by the name of Hank Porter? Yes.
叫做汉克·波特的人吗? 认识
What was the relationship between Ellie and Hank?
埃莉和汉克之间是什么关系呢?
Relationship? They went on one date.
关系? 他们就约会了一次
She told me he was a creeper.
她告诉我他是个变♥态♥佬
Objection. Hearsay.
反对 传闻证据
I'm sorry. He was a total creeper.
抱歉 他是个无敌变♥态♥佬
Uh, Ms. Lee.
李小姐
At some point, did Ms. Mason ask you
梅森小姐是否在某一天请求你
to help her deal with Hank? Yes.
帮助她对付汉克? 是的
She had me change
她让我修改了
all of her social media settings to private
她所有的社交账号♥ 设定为私密可见
so he couldn't find out anything about her.
这样他就无法找到任何关于她的信息
And she asked me to talk to the doorman of our building
她还让我跟公♥寓♥楼的门卫
about him.
提一下汉克
She was scared of him.
她害怕他
Did you provide this information
你有将这些信息提供给
to Detective Blake of the NYPD?
纽约警局的布莱克警探吗?
Yes, all of it.
有 全部都有
Did he ever follow up with you about it?
他有和你跟进过这些吗?
No, he did not.
不 他没有
Agent Cho, you recovered the text messages
周探员 你从梅森小姐的手♥机♥里
off Ms. Mason's phone, correct? Yes.
找回了短♥信♥记录 是吗? 是的
And you've had the opportunity to review those messages,
你也有机会审查那些短♥信♥
including messages between Ms. Mason and Hank Porter,
包括梅森小姐和汉克·波特之间的短♥信♥
correct?
对吗?
Yes, I have.
对的
How many times did Hank Porter text Ellie Mason?
汉克·波特给埃莉·梅森发了多少次短♥信♥?
227 times.
227次
And how many times did Ellie Mason
那么埃莉·梅森回复过
respond to those texts?
这些短♥信♥几次呢?
She never responded.
她从未回过
Not once?
一次都没吗?
No.
没有
You were a close friend of Ms. Mason, correct?
你是梅森小姐的好朋友 对吗?
She was my best friend.
她是我最好的朋友
And you were with Ms. Mason
你当天晚上和梅森小姐
the night of the concert on Governor's Island? Yes.
都在总督岛音乐节吗? 是的
Prior to Ms. Mason leaving the festival,
在梅森小姐离开前
did she say anything unusual to you?
她有说什么不寻常的事情吗?
She told me that there was a guy
她说有个和她
who she had gone on a date with
约会过一次的人
who she saw staring at her during the festival.
在音乐节上一直盯着她
Did she indicate who that was? Yes.
她说那个人是谁了吗? 说了
She said his name was Hank Porter.
她说他的名字是汉克·波特
Did you see Mr. Porter yourself?
你当时看到波特先生了吗?
Yes, I did.
是的 我看到了
How would you describe his physical appearance?
你会怎样描述他的外貌呢?
Huge.
体格健壮
He was, like, a really big guy...
他真的是个很健壮的人
"6'4" Maybe, 240 pounds.
大概1米95 300斤的样子
Ms. Womack, how did Ellie Mason die?
沃麦克女士 埃莉·梅森是怎么死的?
Manual strangulation.
扼颈窒息而死
Was there anything unusual about the strangulation?
窒息而死有什么不同寻常的吗?
Her hyoid bone was shattered,
她的舌骨断裂
and her laryngeal cartilage was completely crushed.
而且喉软骨完全碎裂
You don't see that often.
这很不同寻常
Is it difficult to crush laryngeal cartilage?
剧集 | 护法为民(2018) | 导航列表