剧集 | 护法为民(2018) | 导航列表
Who? Kate.
谁? 凯特
This didn't come from Kate.
这不是从凯特那来的
Roger made me the offer.
罗杰和我做了个交易
Are you kidding me?
你在逗我吗?
You took my case away and cut a deal with Roger?
你把我的案子抢走 和罗杰做了个交易?
Yes.
是的
What?
怎么了?
You two are in a relationship.
你们两个有私交
Sandra...
桑德拉...
You were with him the night he was swatted.
他被特警袭击那晚你和他在一起
You're digging into my personal life?
你在调查我的私人生活?
This isn't about your personal life.
这不是关于你的私人生活
This is about professional liability.
这是关于你的职业责任
You are the Federal Public Defender.
你是联邦公设辩护人
Your name is on every pleading in this office.
这间办公室的每份认罪协议上都有你的名字
You represent every client in this office,
你代表着这间办公室里每一位当事人
and you have a relationship
而你却和美国检察官办公室
with the Chief of the Criminal Division
刑事起诉部门的上司
of the U.S. Attorney's Office...
私交过密...
I've had a relationship with Roger Gunn for seven years.
我和罗杰·冈恩有私交已经七年了
That relationship has been different things
随着时间的推移
at different times.
这段关系也在发生变化
I don't know what it is now.
我不知道现在是什么样的关系
And it's not your business.
这也与你无关
We're not married.
我们没有结婚
We have no entangling interests.
我们没有利益纠纷
You think I haven't thought about this?
你以为我没有想过这些?
This isn't about what I think.
我想什么无关紧要
It's about the perception of a conflict.
这是关于对于冲突的认知
What happens when some disgruntled client
如果哪天有个不满意的当事人
finds out about this
发现了这件事
and alleges ineffective assistance of counsel?
然后起诉说律师协助无效呢?
Then they will lose
那他们会败诉
because nothing I have done or am doing
因为我从没有做过什么事情
is a violation of my professional responsibility.
有违我的职业道德
You don't believe that.
你自己都不相信
It's complicated...
这很复杂...
It's not complicated.
一点也不复杂
You're having a relationship
你们处于一段关系中
that compromises your ability to do your job.
而它损害了你的职业能力
And my ability to do my job.
还有我的职业能力
You want to know what I think?
你知道我在想什么吗?
That is what I think.
这就是我在想的
You're upset about this case.
你因为这个案子而不满
Yes. I'm upset about this case.
我是在因为这个案子不满
I am upset because you negotiated a deal with Roger,
我不满是因为你和罗杰谈定了一个交易
and I don't know if you did that
而我不知道你这样做
because it was in the best interest of our client
是因为这是对案子最好的决定
or because Roger offered it.
还是因为交易是由罗杰提出来的
I'm upset because I don't know if I can trust you.
我不满是因为 我不知道我是否可以相信你
And it's not just you.
不仅仅是你
It's... It's not just this case.
也... 不仅仅是这个案子
I'm upset about everything going on around here.
我因为我周围的一切而不满
Everything. Everybody. Me!
所有事 所有人 甚至我!
Meditating in the park with Kate Littlejohn.
和凯特·李特琼在公园冥想
Jay and Seth living together.
杰和塞斯住在一起
Everybody walking around these offices
大家走在办公室里
like we're all one big happy family.
好像我们是一个快乐的大家庭
We are not.
我们不是
We cannot be.
我们不能是
How did this happen?
这些怎么发生的?
They don't have to be enemies,
他们不需要成为敌人
but that doesn't mean they are friends.
但也不意味着他们是朋友
Or lovers.
或者爱人
We cannot do this job that way.
我们不能这样做我们的工作
We are warriors.
我们是战士
We once were warriors.
我们曾经是战士
Who are we now?
而我们现在呢?
Who are you?
你又是谁?
剧集 | 护法为民(2018) | 导航列表