剧集 | 护法为民(2018) | 导航列表
All of them. You know that.
每一件都是 你知道的
This warrant shouldn't ever have come through
这张令状从一开始
this office in the first place.
就不应该出现在这间办公室
These charges shouldn't have been filed.
你们压根不应该提起指控
Well, this is where we are now.
但是 我们都走到这一步了
And now we're getting out.
所以现在要原路返回
This is political treason.
这可是政♥治♥叛国罪
If we can't do this, what are we doing here?
连这都起诉不了 我们在这吃闲饭吗?
You see this chair, Roger?
罗杰 看到这张椅子了吗?
This chair belonged to Henry Lawrence Burnett.
它曾属于亨利·劳伦斯·巴内特
He held my job in the early 1900s.
在南北战争的战火
After fighting in the Civil War
和起诉阴谋刺杀林肯的凶手之后
and prosecuting the conspiracy to assassinate Lincoln.
他在二十世纪初 曾任和我同样的职位
The Attorney General himself got it out of storage for me
在我宣誓就职后 司法部长亲自
when I was first sworn in.
把椅子从储物间拿给我
Nice gesture, right?
很友好的姿态 对吗?
No. It wasn't a gesture at all.
错了 根本不是什么姿态
It was a warning that the chair lives longer than I do.
这是在警示我 椅子比我存在的时间还要长
That I can be out of this job faster than it stops spinning.
在它转完这一圈之前 我就可能下台了
You're asking me to approve an uphill,
你想让我同意一次艰难无比
untested, untried prosecution
没有前规 没有先例的诉讼
against the people who own all the chairs.
而对方全是这些椅子的主人
The board of this organization?
这家组织的董事会?
And what it represents?
它又代表了着谁呢?
It's everything this administration stands for.
它代表了本届政♥府♥的一切
I'm gonna take that on for a prosecution we can't even win?
我要承担这一切 就为开启一场毫无胜算的诉讼?
No.
绝不同意
I'm not ready to give up this chair.
我还不想放弃这把椅子
It's not my time yet. It's not yours, either.
还不到我让位的时候 你也一样
Plead out Kemp and bury the Spiller case.
不起诉坎普 把斯皮勒的案子烂在心里吧
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I want to review some of the testimony
我想回顾一下你提供给
you gave to Mr. Rosen, okay?
罗森先生的一部分证词 好吗?
On April 8th, FBI surveillance picked up an incoming call
4月8日 联调局监听了
to your cellphone from Salvatore Parisi.
萨尔瓦多·帕里西跟你的通话
If you say so.
你说是就是吧
In that call, Mr. Parisi said,
在那通电♥话♥中 帕里西先生说
"I need you to clean up that dirt Little Matty spilled.
"我需要你清理一下小马蒂留下的灰尘
Come by and pick up the tools."
来我这里拿工具"
That's what that paper says, I guess.
我猜文件上是这么说的
When you met with Mr. Parisi,
你跟帕里西先生见面时
he further clarified what he meant?
他进一步明确了自己的意思吗?
Did he?
是吗?
You said he gave you the "Tool,"
你说他给了你"工具"
which was then passed on to Giancarlo Cabrizzi
然后工具又传给了吉奥卡洛·卡布里茨
and used in the murder of Hector Cruz.
用于谋杀赫克托·科鲁兹
Is that correct?
是这样吗?
No, no, not at all. What happened was...
不 不 不是这样 实际上
Sal just wanted me to help him in the garden.
萨尔只是想让我帮他修整花♥园♥
See, Sal, he's got a real green thumb, but his kid,
你看 萨尔是个园艺高手 但他的孩子
Little Matty, total friggin' klutz.
小马蒂是个捣蛋鬼
So I go over there, and then Sal gave me one of those,
所以我去了他那里 萨尔给了我一个
uh... you know...
呃... 你懂的
The thing. A planter?
就那玩意 一个花盆?
Yeah, yeah, yeah. And, uh, one of the...
对 对 对 还有一个...
A shovel. Right, right,
一个铲子 对的 没错
but one of those little baby ones,
不过是儿童用的那种
and then, uh, I was supposed to put a thing in it.
然后 他让我把一个东西放里头
A... Plant.
一个... 植株
This is all wildly contradictory to your previous statements.
这些跟你之前的陈述大相径庭
I was really stressed.
我当时太紧张了
Things weren't going so good for me at work.
我工作不大顺利
You know how that goes.
你知道那种情况
You're no longer cooperating with the government?
你不再跟政♥府♥合作了?
In that case,
那样的话
you will likely spend the rest of your life in jail.
你的余生可能要在监狱里度过了
But I will be alive.
但我能活下来
There's a reason why Rosen left this case.
罗森放弃这个案子是有原因的
Follow him.
你学着点
Because they will kill you to kill this case.
为了了结这个案子 他们会杀了你的
Personal or professional?
私事还是公事?
Professional.
公事
Spiller. We can't talk about that.
斯皮勒 我们不能谈公事
I took it as far as I could.
我尽可能地远离
Personal.
私事
Sandra knows about us.
桑德拉知道我们的事了
This doesn't have to be a problem.
这不一定是个问题
It is, though. You know it is.
是的 你知道这是个问题
We haven't done anything wrong.
我们没做错什么
We don't talk about work.
我们没谈工作
We're not even talking about work right now...
我们现在都没谈工作...
Is that good? I-I don't even know.
这样好吗? 我都不知道
This whole situation is totally messed up, you know that.
情况完全乱套了 你也清楚
We are compromised in ways we don't even understand.
我们莫名其妙地妥协让步
We don't know what we can talk about and what we can't
我们不知道什么能聊 什么不能聊
or how the things that are unsaid impact what we do.
不知道没说出口的事 会如何影响我们所做的事
Or don't do.
或者没做的事
If this comes out... What are you saying?
如果事情暴露… 你想说什么?
You know what I'm saying.
你知道我是什么意思
There's an answer here. The only answer
会有解决办法的 唯一的办法
is for one of us to give up our jobs.
就是我们中有一个人放弃工作
And that is not an answer.
而这根本算不上办法
We had fun. We hid. We got caught.
我们相处得很愉快 我们隐藏关系 然后被发现
That's not what this was.
不是这样的
No, it wasn't.
的确不是这样
But it can't be anything else.
但没其他可能了
Jill...
吉尔…
You're late.
你们迟到了
Um, it's 1:15 a.M.
现在是凌晨1:15
Well, if we're gonna give up everything for this job,
如果我们要为这个工作付出所有
then what we do ought to be worth it.
那它要值得才行
I want you to bring me everything we have
我要你们把所有斯皮勒
on Spiller and voter suppression.
跟选民压制相关的信息都告诉我
We're taking this son of a bitch to trial.
我们要起诉这个王八蛋
Mr. Knox. Ms. Littlejohn.
诺克斯先生 李特琼女士
We're ready when you are.
你们准备好了我们就开始
We need to show fraud.
我们要证明欺诈行为
That the money spent on voter suppression
募集的这些资金都是
was raised for other purposes. Who do we have?
别有用途的 我们有什么证据?
My firm was contracted to do fundraising
我们公♥司♥跟联盟签订募捐合同
for the Alliance for over four years.
已经有四年多了
When you raised these funds, how would you do it?
你募捐的时候 是怎么做的?
I would visit corporate leaders and CEOs,
我会拜访公♥司♥的领导层和CEO
generally in person, and explain how their money
通常是当面谈 然后跟他们解释
would be used to advocate issues.
如何用他们的钱来推动热点问题
Issues such as...
比如说...
Corporate tax cuts, deregulation.
企业减税 放松管制
Did those issues include voter suppression?
这些问题包括选民压制吗?
Did I ask for donations to break the law?
我会将捐款用于违法行为吗?
Never. Not once.
从来没有 一次都没有过
We need to show intent.
我们要证明故意
That Spiller knew laws were being broken.
斯皮勒知道这是违法行为
I've been on the Alliance's board for five years.
我在联盟董事会工作5年了
And you've given money to the Alliance, Ms. Denman?
你给联盟资金了吗 丹蒙小姐?
I have. Were you aware
我给了 你当时是否意识到
that much of the money you gave
你给的很大一部分
for the purpose of business advocacy
企业宣传的资金
was actually being used for voter suppression?
实际上是用来压制选民的?
No, but in retrospect, I should have been.
不 但回想起来 我应该有这个意识
Can you explain? Mr. Spiller told me
能解释一下吗? 斯皮勒先生告诉我
剧集 | 护法为民(2018) | 导航列表