剧集 | 护法为民(2018) | 导航列表
I'm the lawyer.
我就是律师
You're a lawyer?
你是律师?
I'm your lawyer. I'm a federal public defender.
我是你的律师 我是联邦公设辩护人
Whether or not I go to jail
我会不会进监狱竟然掌握在
is in the hands of a public defender?
你这个公辩律师的手上?
How can my parents not hire me a real attorney?
我父母居然不给我雇个正经律师?
Okay, cool, great pep talk.
行吧 很给力
Now, I'm gonna go do my job,which is an actual job,
现在 我要去工作了 是个实在工作
and talk to the prosecutor. Wait!
然后跟公诉人谈谈 等下!
Is someone gonna bring me breakfast?
有人给我送早饭吗?
She still lives with her parents?
她还跟父母住一起?
Well, sometimes it can make financial sense
有时候 从经济角度讲
to move back home. She's never left home.
搬回家住比较合理 她就没离家过
Sometimes that makes sense, too.
有时候那也是有道理的
You live with your parents.
你和你父母住吧
Uh, nearby. Same borough.
住得近而已 在同一个区
Same general area. Yes, I live with my parents.
同一个片区 好吧 我跟我父母住
How did we end up here talking about this?
我们怎么聊到这儿了?
You got shut out of the watting case, too, huh?
你也被从特假警案里踢出来了 对吧?
I wouldn't say "shut out."
我不会说是"被踢出来了"
I'd say strategically deployed
这只是出于案件的重要性考虑
on something dramatically less important.
而做出的战略性部署
Look, uh, this girl is awful.
听着 这女孩挺糟糕的
I'm not gonna lie, but this is...
这我承认 但这实在是...
Ridiculous. We can do probation.
可笑 缓刑就行了
I remember your office
我记得你的办公室
being smaller and more depressing.
比这更小 更压抑
Maybe that was just the mood?
可能只是气场的问题?
Nope. New office.
不 这是新办公室
This was Leonard Knox's old office.
是雷纳德·诺克斯之前的办公室
Unfortunately, it didn't come with his case load.
可惜的是 我的案件量可不像他那么多
Well, you're here, and he's...
但至少你还在这儿 而他...
wherever he is.
管他在哪儿呢
Where is he, again?
他在哪儿来着?
I'm in hell. It's not that hot.
我在地狱里吧 没那么热啦
It's like 185 degrees.
我感觉有185度
Try breathing through your mouth.
试着用嘴呼吸
I'm not doing that. You coming out with us tonight?
我才不要 你今晚和我们出来玩儿吗?
Can't. Prepping my first case
不能 得准备我在
in front of the Texas Supreme Court.
德州高院的第一个案子
Defending a challenge to a statute
论证法律条文中禁止做
that restricts pickling to cucumbers.
腌黄瓜的规定的合理性
It's actually pretty interesting...
其实挺有意思的...
We're headed to the South Congress Bridge
我们打算去南国会大桥
to watch the bats at dusk.
看黄昏时刻的蝙蝠
I hate bats. We hate bats.
我讨厌蝙蝠 我们都讨厌蝙蝠
But we love the out-of-town chicks
但我们爱那些外地姑娘
who get wasted and watch the bats.
她们会醉醺醺地去看蝙蝠
Sounds cool. Let me...Let me think about it.
听起来不错 让我...再考虑一下
You were right! Okay?
你说对了 好么?
We haven't talked in months,
我们几个月都没说话了
and that's what you have to say to me?
这就是你要跟我说的吗?
Is there anything you'd rather hear?
你有什么想听的吗?
No, I guess not. Right about what?
没 没有 什么说的对?
Everything. The heat, the white people,
一切 这里的高温 白人
the bats, stupid festivals every two days.
蝙蝠 每两天就会有愚蠢的节日
You know what I did last night?
你知道我昨晚干什么了吗?
I went to a mustache competition because Austin is weird.
我去了个胡须比赛 因为奥斯汀太古怪了
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
What?
怎么了?
This line. For barbecue.
烧烤摊排了好长的队
I told you. This is what I'm saying.
我跟你说过的 就是啊
Maybe I should come back.
或许我应该回去
Should I come back? Would Roger take me back?
我该回去吗? 罗杰会让我回去吗?
You'd have to ask Roger. I need to go.
这你得问罗杰 我得挂了
I miss you. Leonard...
我想你了 雷纳德...
I miss New York, the office,
我想念纽约了 办公室
Hand-Pulled Noodle House #3.
手抓面3号♥馆
Yesterday, I thought I missed Seth.
昨天 我甚至都想念赛斯了
Then that passed. I miss the work there.
不过那转瞬即逝 我想念那里的工作
You're the Solicitor General of Texas.
你是德州的副检察长
I am working on a case about pickles.
而我在忙一个腌黄瓜案
You're on the swatting case, aren't you?
你在办特假警案 对吧?
You are not a quitter, Leonard.
你不是个容易放弃的人 雷纳德
You're many things... spoiled, insolent,
你有很多缺点 骄纵 傲慢
wrong on so many levels...
看问题角度不成熟
but you're not a quitter.
但你不是一个容易放弃的人
You thought about this decision long and hard,
你经过了漫长又艰难的考虑
and you made a choice. You chose Texas.
最终做出了决定 你选了德州
Now you just do it well. Like I know you can.
现在你做的很棒 正如我所料
You chose Texas.
你选了德州
You're right. Again.
你是对的 再一次
Goodbye, Leonard.
再见 雷纳德
New Ted! Good morning!
新人泰德! 早上好!
"Ted" is fine.
叫我泰德就好
Nah, that's not gonna work. Going with New Ted.
不行 要叫新人泰德
Your parents are here.
你父母来了
What? Why?
什么? 为什么?
Those aren't my parents.
他们不是我父母
Mr. Simmons, I'm Bob Colgate.This is my wife, Cindy.
西蒙斯先生 我是鲍勃·高杰特 这是我妻子辛迪
Oh, Holiday's parents.So nice to meet you.
哦 霍丽迪的父母 很高兴认识你们
I know how stressful this kind of thing can be,
我知道这种事儿很煎熬
but the good news is she's not going to jail
但好消息是 她不会进监狱
and this is not a felony.
这不是个重罪
Where's the good news?
好消息在哪儿?
So, there are two parts, really.
有两个好消息
Not going to jail and not a felony.
不进监狱和不定重罪
Which means she's back at home? Correct.
意思是她要回家了? 对
Right. So how is that good for us?
这对我们怎么是好消息了?
Y-You don't want her at home?
你们不想让她回家?
You met her. Would you?
你见过她了 你想让她回家么?
She's not my daughter.
她不是我女儿
Oh, that makes it worse. Trust me.
那只会更糟 相信我
Have you asked her to leave?
你们请她离开过吗?
137 times. This year.
光今年已经137次了
We served her with eviction papers.
我们对她申请了驱逐令
You served your own daughter with eviction papers?
你们给自己的女儿发驱逐令?
Wasn't that hard. I just gave them to he
没那么残忍♥ 我只是把逐客令给她
coming out of the bathroom.
当时她正从厕所里出来
This was our last hope.
这是我们最后的希望了
Wait, hold on.
等下
Y-You turned her in about the Vicodin?
是你们告发她偷止疼药的?
Of course. Yes!
没错 是的!
We didn't want her to go to jail.
我们也不想让她进监狱
M-Maybe a-a few nights.
或者进几天也无妨
But if she's a convicted felon,
但如果她被定了重罪
the co-op won't let her live in the building.
警♥察♥就不会让她住在我们楼里了
This is insane.
这太疯狂了
Oh, says the successful professional
你一个不和父母住在一起的
who isn't living with his parents.
专业成功人士当然会这么说
I mean, that's not relevant.
我是说 那并不相关
Yeah, look, we know that we're not innocent in all of this.
听着 我们知道在这件事上 我们也不是无辜的
We created a monster. No rules, no discipline.
我们培养了一个魔鬼 她没有规矩 缺乏家教
And we named her Holiday, for God's sake.
我们还给她取了这么个破名字
We didn't break her spirit when we should have,
我们没有在适当的时候挫掉她的锐气
and that is on us.
这要怪我们
But this is on you! You have to fix this!
但这事就怪你了! 你得搞定这事!
Well, unfortunately,
不幸的是
Holiday's already taken the deal.
霍丽迪已经接受了协议
Your daughter's not a convicted felon.
你们的女儿不是一个重罪罪犯
剧集 | 护法为民(2018) | 导航列表