剧集 | 护法为民(2018) | 导航列表
You need to move back. Now.
你需要向后退 立刻
Your Honor, respectfully, we're not in your courtroom.
法官阁下 恭敬地说 我们不在你的法庭上
You have no authority to direct me
你没有权利指挥我
or my fellow agents to do anything.
以及我手下的探员们做任何事
We're attempting to make a lawful arrest.
我们在试图完成一项合法逮捕
You are in my courthouse.
你在我的法♥院♥里
I'm responsible for the supervision
美国纽约南区地方法♥院♥的
of the United States District Court
一切都由我本人
for the Southern District of New York.
负责监管
That's where we are. That's why I am here.
而我们现在就在这里 这也是我站在这里的原因
I am not a potted plant.
我不是个摆着看的盆栽
And you're not going to make an arrest right now...
而你现在也不会逮捕任何人...
lawful or otherwise...
不论合法与否...
because there are three men standing right here
因为这里站着三位配枪警员
with guns and badges who aren't going to allow you
他们是不会让你
to make an arrest.
执行逮捕的
And I'm not gonna tell them to stand down
而我也不会让他们撤下
until the adults here have an opportunity
直到这里的成年人们可以有机会
to talk this through.
谈清楚这件事
Step back.
往后退
You don't have any authority to direct the marshals, either.
你也没有任何权利指挥法警
Marshals are under the Department of Justice,
法警受司法部管制
not the judiciary.
不是法官
The United States Attorney makes this call.
联邦检察官才有资格做这个决定
Not you.
不是你
Your Honor, can we take a second?
法官阁下 我们能谈谈吗?
Judge.
法官大人
I'm with you on this. I am.
我和你是站在一边的 我真的是
But we've got a serious situation here, okay?
但我们现在面临着一个严峻的局面 好吗?
We are in the Twilight Zone now.
我们现在就像在阴阳魔界
I can... hold these guys off with the marshals for so long.
我可以...暂时拦住这些人和法警
I can get them to leave.
我可以让他们离开
But when this goes into Washington...
但这件事很快就会
and it will, soon...
传到华盛顿特区
to the Attorney General
首席检察官
and the Secretary of Homeland Security,
和国土安♥全♥部♥部长那里
we know how that is going to end.
我们都知道那会有什么结局
Where's the boy's father? He was taken into custody.
这男孩的父亲在哪儿? 他被拘留了
We don't know his current whereabouts.
我们不知道他现在的去向
You guys don't know, either? No.
你们也不知道吗? 不知道
Nobody knows where the hell he is?
没有人知道他到底在哪里?
Arizona.
亚利桑那州
We found him.
我们找到他了
Merced Garcia is in Arizona.
默塞德·加西亚在亚利桑那州
He's being deported.
他要被驱逐出境了
Thank you for coming in, Mr. Covington.
谢谢你能来这里 卡文顿先生
My pleasure.
我的荣幸
You're entitled to have a lawyer present.
您有权有律师陪同
I think I'll be okay.
我想我会没事的
I'd like to ask you about
我想问问你关于
the planning of this trip to Yellowstone.
这次黄石公园之旅的计划
Because you'd like to know if I did anything in New York
因为你想知道我有没有在纽约
in furtherance of the crime
做任何推动犯罪的事
so you could establish venue here.
这样你就可以在这里立案
Yes? Yes.
没错吧? 没错
Very good.
不错啊
Well, Cynthia planned the trip.
不过是辛西娅策划了这次旅行
Entirely on her own?
完全靠她自己?
Yes, it was her idea.
是的 这是她的主意
She bought the tickets, she bought the guide books.
她买♥♥的机票 她买♥♥的旅游指南
She even bought maps.
她甚至买♥♥了地图
Maps.
地图
She reserved the hotel, the car.
她预订了酒店 汽车
She even picked the hike, unfortunately.
更不幸的是 是她选择的徒步路线
I'm sure you found all this
我相信你可以在
in that very well-organized stack of paper. What else?
那沓整理得很好的文件里可以找到这些 还有什么?
You and your wife e-mailed one another a lot.
你与妻子经常向对方发邮件
Yes. Even from inside the apartment.
是的 即使你们都在公♥寓♥里
Yes. "I heard you making food downstairs.
是的 "我听到你在楼下做饭了
Please don't leave your dirty dishes in the sink. Arthur".
请不要把脏盘子留在水池里 亚瑟"
Uhhuh. "Please turn down that awful music.
没错 "请把那难听的音乐调小声一点
I have a deposition in the morning. Arthur".
我明早要出庭 亚瑟"
I did have a deposition in the morning,
我第二天早上确实要出庭
and the music was awful. Well...
而那音乐也确实很难听 好吧...
Is this really the best you can do?
这真的就是你的最佳表现了吗?
What? I asked about you.
什么? 我打听过你
I heard you were a rising young star in this office
我听说你是这间办公室里一颗冉冉升起的新星
despite the fact that you went to the University of Virginia.
虽然你仅仅毕业于弗吉尼亚大学
But this is... so boring.
但这简直是...太无聊了
You changed your family's cellphone plan
你在去黄石公园的一周前
one week before going to Yellowstone
把你们家庭的手♥机♥数据套餐
to a carrier with no reception
换成了一个在辛西娅遇害的
in the area of the park where Cynthia died
那片区域里没有信♥号♥♥的运营商
because you didn't want her
因为你不想让她
to be able to call for help.
有呼救的机会
That's better! Yes.
好多了! 是的
But I change our cellphone service
但是我每隔六个月
every six months at exactly six months,
都会更换我们的手♥机♥运营商
and that's what I did here.
这次也是一样的原因
Try again.
再试一次
You bought an expensive GPS watch at the airport
你在机场买♥♥了一块昂贵的GPS手表
so you'd know you were in the right area of the park
所以当你将她推下徒步道的时候
when you pushed her over the side of the trail.
你可以知道你在合适的区域里
All right, first of all, I don't appreciate that.
好吧 首先 我不喜欢你这么说
The watch wasn't expensive.
那块手表不算贵
It was reasonably priced.
它价格很合理
But anyway, it was never used.
其次 它从未被使用过
Still in the box at home.
它还躺在家中的包装盒里
Cynthia didn't like hiking.
辛西娅不喜欢徒步旅行
She didn't like the outdoors, didn't like to fly.
她不喜欢户外运动 不喜欢坐飞机
But on her own,
但是她一个人
she designs a trip across the country
策划了一场横跨整个国家的旅行
in order to take a perilous hike in the backcountry?
就为了在茫茫荒野来一场危险的徒步?
I've never liked the idea
我从来都不喜欢把法律当作
of the law as a living organism.
一个有机体来看待
Mutating, adapting to social change.
为适应社会变化而变革
I'm a conservative this way.
我在这方面非常保守
The law is the law.
法律就是法律
Fixed. Immutable.
是固定的 不可改变的
Words with precise meanings.
由具有精确含义的词语组成
And that's good.
那就很好
But people change.
但人是会改变的
I guess that's what Cynthia did.
我猜辛西娅就变了吧
And you have the e-mails right there to prove it.
你手上的那些邮件能证明这点
The trip was her idea.
这趟旅行是她的计划
It's been a pleasure, Ms. Littlejohn.
很荣幸和你聊天 李特琼小姐
Thank you for stepping up.
谢谢你站出来
You changed, too.
你也变了
How long do I have? I don't know.
我有多长时间? 我不知道
Until the deportation hearing?
在听证会之前?
Tina, I don't know.
蒂娜 我不知道
They could come back anytime.
他们随时都有可能回来
If the marshals are ordered to stand down from Justice,
如果司法部命令法警撤下
there's nothing I can do.
我什么也做不了
For him or for you.
不管是为他还是为你
You will lose your job if you push this too far.
如果你太坚持的话 你会丢掉这份工作的
Jill is sending someone to Arizona.
吉尔派人去亚利桑那了
Maybe that helps.
也许那会有所帮助
I know how important this is to you.
我知道这对你有多重要
I feel that.
我明白
剧集 | 护法为民(2018) | 导航列表