剧集 | 护法为民(2018) | 导航列表
Your sister, Jenny,
你的妹妹 詹妮
is five foot three inches tall, is that about right?
大概一米六高 对吗?
Yes.
是的
About 120 pounds? Yes.
大约五十四公斤? 是的
Brown hair?
棕头发?
Yes.
是的
Isn't it true, Mr. Loomis,
卢米斯先生
that your sister Jenny is the one
是不是你的妹妹詹妮才是
who robbed the East Midtown Mutual Bank with you
和你一起抢劫东区互惠银行的人
and not Betty Baker?
而不是贝蒂·贝克?
What? No. Objection.
什么? 不是 反对
Counsel.
律师
She has no evidence that Jenny had anything to do with this.
她没有证据证明 詹妮与这件事有任何关系
She doesn't need evidence. She's asking questions.
她不需要证据 她在问问题
She's raising doubt. That's her job.
她在提出质疑 这是她的工作
It's a cross. Your Honor,
这是交叉提问 法官阁下
she's gonna leave the jury with these wild accusations,
她会给陪审团留下这些荒唐的指责
and then she's gonna rest her case,
然后她就会做结案陈词
and then I will have no ability to respond.
那样我就无法回应了
That is correct.
就是这样
You are putting on a defense you know is false.
你明知道这些指控是错的 你还是要提出来
I don't know it's false.
我不知道
I wasn't there. Neither were you.
我不在现场 你也不在
The only thing I actually know
我唯一知道的是
is that you withheld evidence that you knew would help me.
你故意拖延了可以帮助我的证据
Ms. Littlejohn, is there an objection you'd like to make?
李特琼女士 你还有要提出的反对吗?
I object to her.
我反对她
Overruled.
反对无效
So, um, the bad guys in "Die Hard" Were German.
所以 《龙胆虎威》里的坏人是德国人
But one of them was Russian.
但有一个是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
So, it's confusing.
挺乱的
Ah, yes.
对了
So, let's say I did want to move this along with Jill.
所以 假如我想和吉尔有下一步
Okay, what direction?
朝哪个方向的?
Forward. Yes.
更进一步 好的
Like, uh, living together.
比如同居
Right.
行吧
Uh, how would you approach that?
要是你 你会怎么说?
You were married, right?
你结过婚 对吧?
You proposed. Didn't go well.
你求过婚 结果不太好
The proposal or the marriage? All of it.
求婚还是婚姻? 都是
Well, tell me what you'd say.
告诉我 你打算怎么说
So, listen... Sounds like you're delivering bad news.
所以 听着... 你好像要说一个坏消息
Hold my hands.
拉着我的手
Look me in the eye.
看着我的眼睛
Call me by my name.
叫我的名字
Tina or Jill?
蒂娜还是吉尔?
Jill.
吉尔
Jill, I've been thinking a lot...
吉尔 我想了很久...
No, stop.
不行 停
Okay. Stop.
你这个不行
Thinking a lot?
想了很久?
Why are you thinking a lot?
你为什么想了很久?
This should be easy.
这应该很简单的
You're offending me.
你冒犯到我了
Are you Jill or Tina when... Both!
你现在是吉尔还是蒂娜... 都是!
Go ahead.
继续
Jill.
吉尔
You make me happy.
你使我快乐
There isn't a day that goes by
过去的每一天
that I don't want to talk to you.
我都想和你聊天
See you.
想见到你
Be with you.
想和你在一起
That I don't think of you when I'm not with you.
没和你在一起时 我不会想到你
That I don't wish I'd met you a long time before I did.
我也不想在很久以前就认识你
That I'm not thankful for any time
我只感恩每时每刻
I've gotten to spend with you.
和你在一起的时光
I want to live with you.
我想和你住在一起
I-I want to live together.
我想和你一起生活
I think it's lovely.
多么有爱啊
Thanks for dropping off the Jenkins dismissal.
谢谢你给我送来詹金斯的撤诉书
I appreciate it.
十分感谢
Sorry about the mix-up the other day.
关于那天的误会 我很抱歉
No problem.
没关系
Is that a bird?
那是只鸟吗?
In a uniform?
还穿着制♥服♥?
We're making a sentencing mitigation video,
我们在做一个减刑视频
and I mistakenly hired David Lynch,
我很不幸的请到了大卫·林奇
if David Lynch was British and obnoxious
如果大卫·林奇是英国人 又烦人
and had no talent and really loved crows.
又没天赋 还特喜欢乌鸦的话
Aren't all those videos stupid?
这些视频不是都特傻吗?
I mean, I think the idea is okay.
我觉得这个主意还行
To manipulate a judge with a movie.
用一个视频来操纵法官
To do what we can to humanize our clients.
力所能及的彰显我们的当事人的人性
I guess this is one area where prosecutors
这大概是那种公诉人和辩方律师的
and defense attorneys really see things differently.
观念完全不一样的情况了
I'm not sure it's all prosecutors
我不确定适用于所有
and defense attorneys. It might just be you and me.
公诉人和辩方律师 或许只有你和我
Those things are manipulative and ridiculous.
这种东西又操控别人又可笑
What's ridiculous about telling a client's story?
说出当事人的故事有那么可笑吗?
The fact that you're not telling it.
你没有说出真♥相♥
You're turning it into a cheesy infomercial.
你把它变得像一条低俗的广♥告♥
Infomercials can be very informative.
广♥告♥可以很有说服力
If the facts spoke for themselves,
如果事实可以证明自己
they wouldn't need mood lighting
就不需要柔和的灯光
and a soundtrack by Enya.
和恩雅的音乐
I like Enya.
我喜欢恩雅
And the judge in this case didn't hear all the facts.
法官并没有看到全部的事实
Whose fault is that?
那又是谁的错呢?
My bad. We should just keep this stuff out of the apartment.
我的错 我就不应该在家讨论这些
Yes, this is Switzerland.
这里是中间地带
I don't have to respect what you do
我不需要尊重你做的事情
to get along with you at home.
也可以好好的和你在家
Are you saying you don't respect what I do?
你是说你不尊重我做的事情吗?
I didn't mean you specifically.
我不单单是说你
Oh, so I'm a bad lawyer and a cheap stereotype.
所以我现在不仅是个差劲律师 还成了廉价的刻板印象
I didn't say cheap.
我没说廉价
We're just talking about facts versus production values.
咱们只是在讨论事实和产品价值
No. We're talking about empathy for people
不 我们在讨论人的同理心
versus being executed by Judge Guillotine.
与被葛勒廷法官判刑
It's Gallatin! I know it's Gallat...
是加勒廷 我知道是加勒...
You know, maybe just stay out of my business here, okay?
你知道吗 别管我的事了 行吗?
You're the one who asked me to try to help you put
是你让我帮你 把这些小制♥服♥
a tiny uniform on a stuffed bird!
给这些玩具鸟穿上的!
The pants don't even fit!
裤子根本就不合适!
Betty Baker walked into East Midtown Mutual Bank,
贝蒂·贝克走进东区互惠银行
pulled a ski mask over her face,
带上滑雪面罩
demanded money, and threatened to kill whoever got in her way.
索要金钱 并威胁杀死所有挡路的人
When things didn't go as planned,
当事情没有按计划发展时
she turned on her boyfriend, Nick Loomis, and shot him.
她冲向她的男朋友 尼克·卢米斯 开枪射伤了他
Without hesitating.
丝毫没有犹豫
She didn't pause to see if he was all right.
她没有停下来 看看他是否还好
She fled the scene
她逃离了现场
so quickly that, in her haste,
她离开得太过匆忙
she dropped a receipt with her credit card number on it.
丢下了一张带有她信♥用♥卡♥号♥码的收据
This is what happened.
这就是发生的事情
These are the facts.
这就是事实
Ms. Bell wants you to believe
贝尔女士想让你们相信
that the truth in this case is muddled.
本案的事实是模糊不清的
That the testimony you have heard points to someone
你们听到的证词指向了另一个人
剧集 | 护法为民(2018) | 导航列表