剧集 | 护法为民(2018) | 导航列表
Which means that he couldn't work in real estate
这意味着他5年内不能在
for five years?
房♥地♥产♥行业工作?
You want to effectively put him out of business.
你们是想让他彻底从这行里消失啊
I want my deterrent.
我只是想要杀鸡儆猴
Or would your client prefer to miss
或者你的委托人愿意
every milestone in his daughter's life?
缺席他女儿的每个成长瞬间?
I'll take it back to Isaiah.
我会和以赛亚讨论一下
Acknowledge this moment with me, Leonard.
和我共同感受一下 雷纳德
You're a prosecutor
你是一名
in the Southern District of New York.
在纽约南区工作的检察官
I am a partner at one of the largest
我则是国内一家享有盛名的
and most prestigious law firms in the country.
律师事务所合伙人
Two black men negotiating
两个黑人在世界上
above the greatest city in the world.
最伟大的城市进行谈判
Moments like these were unfathomable
初入法学院时
back when I decided to go to law school.
这样的场景是根本无法想象的
I always like to acknowledge them.
我总会将这样的场景铭记
You are extremely talented.
你真的很有天赋
This is an honor, sir.
我的荣幸 先生
You've been something of a role model to me.
你一直都是我的偶像和楷模
You'll hear from me.
你会等到我的消息的
Do you know what you're being charged with?
你知道你因什么而被起诉吗?
They're saying bagman plus ITD.
运毒加非占利
That's right.
完全正确
Is that right? I have no idea what you just said.
正确吗? 我完全不知道你在说什么
Possession with intent to distribute.
非法占有并盈利
That is right.
正确
The allegation is you were in the yard
你辩解称 你当时在院子里
when a drone dropped a tennis ball filled with meth.
一架无人机飞过 丢下了一枚装满冰♥毒♥的网球
There's a video of me grabbing the ball.
有视频拍到我抓着那球
The wack-ass guard found the dope in my cell.
那个怪狱警在我牢房♥里发现了毒品
I'm cooked.
我完蛋了
I just wanted to send some money back to mom.
我只想寄点钱给妈妈
I'm the only one she's got.
我是她唯一的希望
I was supposed to be out in two months
我的持枪罪本应在2个月之后
off my original gun charge.
刑满释放
Now it'll be years.
现在又要好几年了
I know you're not feeling lucky now,
我知道你现在感到不幸
but your luck changed when Jay Simmons took your case.
但幸运的是 杰·西蒙斯接手了你的案子
Who the hell is Jay Simmons?
谁是杰·西蒙斯?
I am Jay Simmons.
我就是
I took your case.
我接手了你的案子
Listen to me.
听我说
This is a single incident with a tiny quantity.
你持有的毒品剂量很小
You've been way overcharged here.
你被过度起诉了
You think so? Oh, I know so.
你这么认为吗? 不 是我确信
I know the prosecutor, too.
我也认识检察官
We can work together.
我们可以合作
Fight fans around the world!
全世界的战斗狂们!
Boy, have we got something special for you!
现在我为你们呈现精心准备的表演
A battle royale!
一场求生游戏!
Welcome... to... the... Affair in the Square!
欢迎来到..广场故事!
Stop. I'm just trying to lighten the mood.
停 我只是想活跃下气氛
The mood is fine.I'm charging distribution.
气氛没问题 我要以分发毒品罪起诉
If he pleads guilty, he stays at Otisville an additional four years.
如果他被定罪 他将在奥特斯维尔额再待4年
Four years?
4年?
We're talking about a quantity so small,
毒品的剂量那么小
it fit inside a tennis ball.
能装进一枚网球里
You... You can't name three balls smaller than that.
你都找不到3种比它更小的球了
That... sounds stupid. Why would I do that?
这听起来很蠢 我为什么要找?
I love the way we communicate. Celia...
我很喜欢我们聊天的方式 西莉亚
I'm still charging your client with distribution,
我还是要起诉你的当事人分发毒品
unless Mr. Brooks cooperates,
除非布鲁克斯先生合作
flips on someone else in that prison.
供出监狱里的其他嫌犯
Distribution.
分发毒品
How was the Affair in the Square?
广场故事怎么样了?
Eh, a bit of a letdown,if I'm being honest.
说句实话 不咋样
Should have been there.No backing down, no pie eating.
你应该在场的 我没有让步 也没有吃他的派
I earned his genuine respect.
我赢得了他的尊重
I'm just waiting for an answer.
现在只需坐等他的回复了
I think we have it.
我相信已经等到了
The excessive and redundant charging in this matter
这些过度冗长的指控
clearly demonstrates that, for some reason..
很明显地表明 出于某种原因
for some reason...
出于某种原因
the U.S. government is out to humiliate Isaiah West...
美国政♥府♥试图羞辱以赛亚·韦斯特
take him down, show him his place.
来扳倒他 以展现力量
Now, you might ask yourself, why might that be?
你或许会问自己 这是为什么?
I will not allow the government
我不会允许政♥府♥这样做
to rob this black man of his livelihood.
将一个黑人从他赖以生存的工作中赶走
He will not be used as a scapegoat,
他不会再被当做替罪羊
as men who look like him have been for centuries.
重蹈历史上那多年的覆辙
I have two words for the government
我对政♥府♥以及我的朋友
and my friend Leonard Knox...
雷纳德·诺克斯只有一句话
no deal.
不做交易
What is this? Draft remarks for my press conference.
这是什么? 我的新闻发布会发言提要
What press conference For the West case.
什么发布会? 关于韦斯特一案的
That's not happening. I have to respond.
不可能有 我必须要做出回应
No, you do not. You will not.
不 你不能 你也不会
If Kaws gets out in front of this...
如果考斯已经领先了
He's out in front of this.
他已经领先我们了
He's out in front of you.
他领先了你
He framed the narrative. He owns it in the public now.
他曲解了事实 现在拥有了公众的支持
And you going on TV will only exacerbate the situation
你出现在电视上只会让情况恶化
and make you and this office look petty.
也会让你和这间办公室蒙羞
No!
不行!
What do they say? "Fight a boxer and box a fighter"?
老话怎么说的? "避其锋芒"?
Kaws is trying to make this a street fight.
考斯试图将这起案子搞成街头混战
Build the case, win on points.
精心准备 在点上取胜
Ooh! That all you got?
这就是你的全力了吗?
I nearly took your hands off, dude.
我差点把你的手打掉哦
Decent, but if you want more power,
对 但是如果你想有更大的力量
you got to open up your stance.
你得把姿势打开
You're a righty? Yeah.
你惯用右手吗? 对
All right.
好的
Left foot forward.
左脚向前
Feet shoulder-width apart.
脚和肩同宽向外
Drive through the punch.
打拳时腰用力
Okay. Now throw that Duncan Pressman hook
好 现在打一下基础组合拳
and really step into it.
并且动脚
Wow! That's... Better.
的确啊... 好一点了
But if we were sparring,I could easily counter.
但如果我们在对战的话 我可以很简单地反制
Yeah, you wish. Right down the middle.
你想的美 来试试
You're throwing a solid punch,
你的拳打得很实在
but your hands drop when you bring your glove back.
但你在收拳的时候手往下掉
All right, you're punching out like this.
你是在像这样打
Your left hand has to stay at the side of your face
你的左手必须在脸侧面保护
because you're most vulnerable when you open up.
因为当你打开进攻的时候 也是你最脆弱的时候
And when your glove comes back,
然后当你收拳的时候
it has to come right back to your chin.
拳必须要收到脸颊旁
Here?
放这里?
Right there.
这里
All right, put those pads back on
好了 把护具带上
so I can hit you some more.
让我再多打几下
One, two, three.
一 二 三
Herbert, I really am sorry,
赫伯特 我很抱歉
but I couldn't get the prosecutor to agree to a deal.
但我还没能和检察官达成协议
It's fine.
没事
Now, if you want to cooperate...
现在如果你想合作的话...
I want to go to trial.
我想直接上庭
Okay.
好的
剧集 | 护法为民(2018) | 导航列表