剧集 | 护法为民(2018) | 导航列表
we didn't need one.
我们不需要律师
He said it would go quicker that way.
这样能更快点
That the judge would go easy on me.
法官也会对我从轻处罚
And the judge was okay with that?
然后法官同意了吗?
A bunch of other girls in here had him, too.
这儿很多其他女孩也是他判的
He's the worst.
他是最差劲的法官了
A-Are you my lawyer, Sandra?
你是我的律师吗 桑德拉?
I'm not the right kind of lawyer,
我不是合适的律师
but I will find a lawyer who can help you,
但是我会找到一位能够帮助你的律师
and I will bug them every day until they come see you.
然后每天烦他们 直到他们来见你为止
I am really good at bugging people.
我烦人很有一套的
Who was the judge, Emma?
艾玛 当时的法官是谁?
Mr. Kimball, you're here to enter a plea,
金博尔先生 你此次出庭是准备认罪
and you've agreed to be here without a lawyer.
并且已经同意不聘用律师
Is that correct?
是否正确?
Yes.
是的
"Yes, Your Honor."
要说 "是的 法官大人"
Yes, Your Honor.
是的 法官大人
I've earned that title.
这是我努力得来的称呼
You've agreed to plead guilty to 3rd Degree Assault,
你已承认自己犯下三♥级♥故意伤人罪
is that correct?
是否正确?
Yes, Your Honor.
是的 法官大人
Is there anything you'd like to say before I sentence you?
在宣判前 你还有什么要说的吗?
I'm sorry for what I did...
我为做过的事感到抱歉...
Well, now, if you mean it, say it like you mean it.
如果你是真心的 就坚定地说出来
I'm sorry for what I did.
我感到很抱歉
For hitting Stevie Weiss at school.
在学校打了史蒂夫·韦斯
I didn't mean to hurt him.
我不是故意要伤害他的
Now... Now wait a second, Alex.
等...等一下 亚历克斯
You're sorry for what you did, but you didn't mean to do it?
你感到很抱歉 但不是故意要伤害他?
Did you hit him?
你打他了吗?
Yes.
打了
And you know hitting hurts people.
你知道打人会伤害别人吧
Yes.
知道
So you meant to hurt him.
所以你就是故意伤害他了
The defendant has pled guilty and is deemed convicted
根据纽约刑法第120条
as a juvenile offender under New York Penal Law, Section 120.
被告已认罪 且将被收押为少年犯
I hereby impose a sentence of 12 months,
我在此判处他十二个月的刑期
to be served at the New Roads Juvenile Detention Center.
于新街口少年拘留中心服刑
We're in recess.
休庭
12 months. Yes.
十二个月 没错
For punching someone at recess.
就因为课间打了别人
And he's basically counseling these kids not to have counsel.
他基本就是在劝孩子不要找律师
95% of his convictions in the last three years
他过去三年的判决中
end up at New Roads... a private,
95%的犯人被送去了新街口...
for-profit detention center.
一家私人盈利的拘留中心
Sandra, what are you asking?
桑德拉 你想说什么呢?
You cannot handle her appeal.
你不能负责她的上诉
You have clients here
你现在有当事人
who need your full and undivided attention...
需要你打起一百二十分的精神去对待...
I think there's something wrong with this judge.
我觉得这位法官有问题
And if that is true, then it will help her appeal.
如果我猜测正确 就能帮到她上诉了
I will find a lawyer for her,
我会给她找其他律师
but if I could just investigate...
但如果我能调查一下...
You're gonna investigate a judge?
你打算调查法官?
Out of this office? No, you are not.
在这间办公室里? 不 你不能
You are not a prosecutor, Sandra.
你又不是检察官 桑德拉
I am not a prosecutor.
我不是检察官
I am not a prosecutor.
我不是检察官
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
It's sad.
这很不幸
It's devastating. It is.
让人心痛 是的
But it is not evidence of a crime.
但这不是犯罪的证据
Not yet. But if you open an investigation...
还不是 但如果你能开始调查的话...
You want me to open a federal investigation
你想让我对格兰特·费茨帕特里克法官
into Judge Grant Fitzpatrick?
展开联邦调查?
Yes. Based on what?
是的 基于什么?
That. This is a letter from a girl.
这个 这只是一封女孩的来信
You also have the data there about how Judge Fitzpatrick
你还拥有费茨帕特里克法官如何把
directs these kids to a for-profit detention center...
孩子们送进盈利性拘留中心的数据
Which proves what, exactly?
这又能证明什么呢?
I don't know yet.
我还不清楚
You're saying you need more information.
你是说你需要更多的信息
I am saying this is one of the most
我是说他可是纽约
well-respected judges in New York.
最受尊敬的法官之一
I'm saying you have a girl who received a tough sentence.
我是说你有个女孩受到了过重的宣判
I'm saying those things together are evidence of nothing.
我是说这些东西加起来 证明不了任何事
Okay, but you're not saying no.
好的 但你并没说不行
I am saying no.
我是说不行
It's not a hard no.
但不是绝对不行
It is. No!
这就是不行
No! No!
不行! 不行!
Don't take it personally. I don't.
别往心里去 我没有
Hey, are you going back to your office?
你是要回你的办公室吗?
Yes. Why?
是的 干嘛?
This is for your friend.
这是给你的朋友的
I have a lot of friends. Do you?
我的朋友可不少 是吗?
Yes. Why do you say that?
当然 你为什么这么说?
Yes! No.
是的! 不行
She said yes?
她说可以?
She seemed interested in the case.
她好像对这个案子很有兴趣
Really? Yeah. Says if we get her a little more,
真的吗? 是的 如果能再多给她一点信息的话
then it's a go.
就有路可走
Let's find out everything we can about Judge Grant Fitzpatrick.
让我们对格兰特·费茨帕特里克法官做个大调查吧
Oh, Al. Uh, this is from Leonard.
小爱 这个是雷纳德给你的
Leonard Knox?
雷纳德·诺克斯?
Why are you delivering something from Leonard Knox?
你为什么帮雷纳德·诺克斯送东西?
I was in their offices, talking to someone.
我在他们办公室里 和某人交谈
Kate? Uh, doesn't matter.
凯特? 不重要
What is it?
这是啥?
A signed photo, maybe? I don't know.
可能是签名照吧 我不知道
Worse than that. Worse than that?
比那更糟 比那更糟?
Really? Yes.
真的吗? 是的
You told me you were going to return the stamps.
你告诉我 你要交还那些邮票
What stamps? Donald.
什么邮票? 唐纳德
No, don't.
不 别这样
Don't do that.
别那么做
I don't like when people call me by my first name.
我不喜欢别人直呼我的名字
Donald.
唐纳德
It sounds like trouble. It is trouble.
听起来太糟糕 是很糟糕
You're in contempt of a court order.
你在藐视法♥院♥的命令
That's why you're here.
这是你在这里的原因
Yeah. Well, I knew there had to be some reason.
是的 我知道事出总有因
Why didn't you hand over the stamps
你为什么不在他们来的时候
when they came back to get them?
把照片还给他们?
'Cause I want the money.
因为我想要钱
They're stolen.
他们是被偷的
From me.
从我这里
What are you talking about?
你在说些什么?
My father bought those Jennys during the war.
我的爸爸在战争中买♥♥了这些邮票
He died in 1952, and he didn't leave a will.
他于1952年去世 但并未留下遗嘱
I wanted to just split the stamps, you know,
我想要平分那些邮票
two for me, two for my brother George.
两张给我 两张给我的兄弟乔治
But George took the whole block and donated it.
但是乔治拿走了完整的一组 还捐了
To the National Philatelic Foundation.
捐给了国家集邮基金会
That's when George and I stopped speaking to each other.
也是从那时起 我俩不再说话了
That's awful. You're telling me.
那太糟了 不用你说
You know how rich I'd be if I'd sold those stamps
你知道如果我在50年代就卖♥♥掉那些邮票
back in the '50s, like I wanted to do, invested the money?
拿换来的钱进行投资 现在会有多富有?
Depends on the investment.
要看投资的是什么
剧集 | 护法为民(2018) | 导航列表