剧集 | 护法为民(2018) | 导航列表
I need your help with something.
我需要你帮个忙
Sure.
说吧
But I can tell you right now
但我现在就可以告诉你
this conversation is gonna end with you saying,
这个对话会以你说
"I am coming."
"我要去"结束
What?
什么?
My client in this kidnapping case
我这起绑♥架♥案的当事人
mentioned a car theft ring in New Jersey.
提到了新泽西的一个汽车盗窃团伙
If I can show he was working with them,
如果我可以证明他是和他们一伙的
I might be able to undermine the government's argument
也许就可以削弱控方关于
about intent... Waste of time.
意图的论点... 这是浪费时间
It's three guys and a drill,
那团伙就是三个人加一台钻孔机
而且没一个人愿意出来作证
Have you been working this case?
你已经在跟进这个案子了吗?
You said you needed my help. That was, like, 10 seconds ago.
你说你需要我的帮助 那也就10秒钟之前
I work quickly. Why are you working this case?
我做事很快 你为什么在跟进这个案子?
Have you checked out the timeline?
你检查过时间线了吗?
Nico was arrested about two hours
尼克是在孩子被报
after the baby was reported missing in Inwood.
失踪于因伍德后两小时被逮捕的
But according to your interview notes,
但根据你的访谈记录
he said he stole the car three hours before his arrest.
他说他是在被逮捕前三小时偷的车
Now, this is all happening in the wee hours,
当然 这些都发生在凌晨时分
when people tend to be fuzzy,
大家记忆可能都有点模糊
but we could be looking at a one-hour discrepancy.
但我们面对的可能是一个小时的差异
You think Nico might be lying?
你觉得尼克可能在说谎?
People lie. Where are you going?
人都会说谎 你要去哪儿?
I'm going up to Inwood.
我要去因伍德
I'm coming with you. That's not how I work.
我和你一起去 那不是我工作的方式
That's how I work.
那是我工作的方式
I'm coming.
我要去
I. Am. Coming.
我 要 去
Damn it.
该死的
This ATF agent's really beaten up...
那名探员被伤得很重...
fractured neck, busted lung.
颈部骨折 肺破裂
You told Roger this isn't my case, right?
你告诉了罗杰这不是我的案子 对吧?
I'm talking about a human being here,
我在说一个活生生的人
who is really injured.
他受了很重的伤
He would have made such a good witness.
他本可以做一个非常好的证人的
You're just thinking about your trial! No!
你只是想着你的庭审! 才不是!
I'm thinking about a guy who needs justice
我想的是一个需要正义
and can also move a jury to give it at trial.
并可以感动陪审团来给他正义的人
You're horrible. You're horrible.
你真没心没肺 你才没心没肺
Do you have an estimate for getting out of here?
你还要多久才能离开这间办公室?
Oh, so insensitive! Horrible!
噢 太无情了! 没心没肺!
What? Oh, you messed this up, didn't you?
什么? 噢 你把这事搞砸了 是吧?
Yeah, you know, your "Handouts" weren't exactly magical.
你知道吗 你的"小册子"并没有那么神奇
I knew you'd mess this up.
我就知道你会把这事搞砸
The handouts are magical!
小册子就是神奇的!
The handouts drive the agenda!
小册子推动议程!
The handouts tell people what to think!
小册子告诉人们该怎么想!
The handouts!
小册子!
What are we doing? Just wait.
我们在干什么? 等着看吧
For what? Just wait.
看什么? 等着看吧
Did you know that under New York law,
你们知道根据纽约州法
a burrito is considered a sandwich?
墨西哥卷饼被算作三明治吗?
Food law. New York Times is live.
食品法 纽♥约♥时♥报♥在直播了
ABC News. HuffPo! With what?
ABC新闻 赫芬顿邮报! 播什么?
...worst abuses of diplomatic immunity
...这是本市历史上最严重的
in the city's history,
对外交豁免权的滥用
a newly leaked report on Adrian Carpov,
一份最新泄露的报告称艾德里安·卡波夫
a consular official from the Republic of Transnistria...
德涅斯特河沿岸共和国的一位领事官员...
I called a dozen reporters
我给一打记者打了电♥话♥
and gave them copies of the handout.
给了他们那份小册子的复印件
With all of the abuse, there will be such outrage,
对豁免权的滥用 会引起极大的愤怒
it'll be impossible to ignore.
这将是不可能被无视的
And, since I passed out all of those copies at the meeting,
并且 由于我在会议上给每个人都发了复印件
no one will know who leaked it!
没有人会知道是谁泄漏的!
The handout!
小册子!
I am going to trial.
我一定能上庭了
I am going to Asset Forfeiture.
我会去资产没收部
And you are going to my office.
而你会搬去我的办公室
Did you tell Roger? Not yet.
你和罗杰说了吗? 还没有
Hmm, you may want to mention it.
你也许会想提一下
I can explain about the handouts.
我可以解释那些小册子的事
Leonard... Brilliant.
是雷纳德... 很聪明
Excuse me?
什么?
Just got the green light on your prosecution.
你的诉讼刚刚被批准了
With the press on Carpov's crime spree,
伴随媒体对卡波夫犯罪活动的关注
State and Justice caved.
国♥务♥院♥和司法部让步了
They would have looked weak if they hadn't.
如果不这样做 他们会看起来软弱
I thought your handouts were moronic,
我本来觉得你的小册子很蠢
but they turned out to be a stroke of genius.
但它们最终成了神来之笔
This is what I've been trying to tell Leonard.
这就是我一直试图告诉雷纳德的
FBI is gonna make an arrest.
联调局会派员逮捕他
You are gonna avenge that ATF agent.
你会替那名受伤探员复仇
And I am gonna release you
而我不准备让你
from having to do any more of these mark-ups.
帮我处理这些起诉书了
Nice work, Oliver.
干得好 奥利弗
That's where Nico stole the car,
那是尼克偷车的地方
and that's the bodega
那是那家酒馆
where the baby's father grabbed some coffee.
婴儿的父亲就是去那里买♥♥的咖啡
What are you doing?
你干什么呢?
Watching.
观察
Watching what?
观察什么?
The neighborhood.
这个街区
Do you see anything?
你观察到什么了?
I see your lips moving.
我看到你的嘴在动
We should get out there, talk to some people.
我们应该到外面去 和人们谈话
Do something.
做点什么
We are doing something.
我们正在做事
We're watching, all right?
我们在观察 好吗?
You learn more by watching than talking.
比起谈话 你能从观察中学到更多东西
- 你看过《芝麻街》吗? - 看过
Did you learn anything? Yes.
你有学到任何东西吗? 有
Were you talking the whole time?
你全程都在说话吗?
Yes. I didn't like the bird.
是的 我不喜欢那只鸟
The bird. Freaked me out. Yes, the bird...
那只鸟 很吓人 就是那只鸟
the... you know, the big bird and...
你懂的 那只很大的鸟...
You mean Big Bird. Yes.
你是说大鸟先生 是的
See, now we're talking and not watching
你看 现在我们在聊天 而不是观察
when we should be watching.
但我们应该在观察才对
I thought I gave the arson case to Merri.
我记得我把纵火案给了梅里
Jay took my route to the courthouse,
杰用了我的习惯路线去了法♥院♥
and now he thinks that because he won and I lost,
现在因为他赢了 我输了
I'm "Cursed"!
他觉得我被诅咒了
You gave up your route?
你放弃了你的习惯路线?
I mean, I let Jay walk with me, but...
我的确让杰和我一起走了 但是...
Oh, that's why you got the crazy Harnett sentencing.
这就是为什么哈内特法官的判决那么离谱
I mean, I'd say it was more about a horrible judge...
我觉得那主要是法官自身的原因
And why Jay's case got dismissed!
也是为什么杰的案子能被驳回!
This isn't good.
这可不妙啊
Am I being pranked today?
我今天是被恶作剧了吗?
The last time this happened was Joseph Wadell,
上一次这种事发生是在约瑟夫·瓦戴尔身上
the Public Defender before me.
他是上一任公设辩护律师
He lost his special tie,
他弄丢了他的特殊领带
and he heard the U.S. Attorney had this lucky ritual,
又听说时任联邦检察官有自己的好运仪式
so he tried to take it.
于是便想把它偷过来
I can't remember...
我不太记得了
Who are you calling?
你打给谁?
This is Roger. Yeah, you're on speaker.
我是罗杰 我开了扬声器
What did Wadell take from Hammond?
瓦戴尔从哈蒙德那里偷走了什么?
剧集 | 护法为民(2018) | 导航列表