剧集 | 护法为民(2018) | 导航列表
This is a battlefield.
狼烟四起 草木皆兵
On one side
战线一侧
is the United States Attorney's Office.
是美国检察官办公室
On the other side is the Federal Public Defender.
而另一边 是联邦公设辩护人
You are among the best and the brightest attorneys
你们是这个国家最为聪慧和优秀的
in this country.
律师中的一员
You are passionate. You are dedicated.
你们慷慨激昂 你们舍生取义
You are talented. You are incredibly hard-working.
你们才华横溢 你们废寝忘食
You handle the most difficult and the most challenging cases
在这所美国最具声望 备受瞩目的法♥院♥中
in the most prestigious, highest profile trial court
你们要处理最为复杂
in the country.
最具挑战性的案件
You're extraordinary advocates and worthy adversaries.
作为同伴 你们出类拔萃 作为对手 你们值得尊敬
You are The Defenders.
你们是辩护人队
You are Justice.
你们是正义人队
And you come together to fight on this battlefield.
你们众聚于此 战争一触即发
And, honestly, I'm really dreading it.
老实说 这真的令人害怕
Really! I've been umping
真的 我已经在
in the New York Lawyers Softball League for 11 years,
纽约律师棒球联赛中当了十一年裁判
and this is the one game of the season
而这是本赛季中唯一一场
that I do not look forward to.
我不抱任何期待的比赛
Because... you... stink.
因为你们...都太菜了
Thank you, Judge.
谢谢你啦 法官
Really appreciate that, Your Honor.
非常感谢 法官大人
Okay. Great.
好了 非常好
Now let's play ball!
现在比赛开始!
Safe!
安全上垒
Yes!
棒!
Let's play ball!
比赛继续!
What inning is it? I lost count.
现在是第几局? 我记不清了
First inning. Really?
第一局 真的吗?
You guys are terrible.
你们打得太烂了
Yes, that is true, but, I mean, we're having fun.
打得烂归烂 但至少我们玩得很开心
And... And who ever thought that was possible, you know?
谁能想象得到这个场景?
Prosecutors, defenders. Dogs, cats. Sharks and Jets.
检察官对垒辩护律师 就像猫和老鼠 鲨鱼和喷气机
Gryffindors and Slytherins... Yeah, I got it.
格兰芬多和斯莱特林... 够了 我懂你的意思
Because you were just staring... I got it.
因为你一直盯着... 我明白了
My point is, we've all come a long way.
我的重点是 我们都在拼尽全力
Still the first inning.
才第一局而已
The senior United States Senator from New York,
来自纽约的资深联邦参议员
Walter Carson, has been shot multiple times
沃特·卡森在纽约斯卡斯代尔的
outside of a house in Scarsdale, New York.
一间住♥宅♥外身中数弹
The area around the home remains an active crime scene,
该区域一直属于犯罪案件多发区
and few details have emerged
目前 这一美国近年来
about what is already the highest-profile shooting
最受瞩目的政客遇袭案件
of an American politician in a generation.
尚无更多细节公布
Was this political? Do we know?
是政♥治♥复仇吗? 有消息吗?
We don't know. Have others been shot?
不知道 还有其他人被枪击吗?
We don't know. Whose house is this?
不知道 那是谁的房♥子?
The Senator's, I assume.
我猜是参议员的
Don't assume, 'cause it isn't.
别猜了 不是他的
Senator Carson lives on the Upper East Side.
卡森议员住在上东区
We don't know whose house this is,
我们不知道那是谁的房♥子
we don't know why he was there, we don't know why he was shot.
不知道他为何在那 不知道他为何会被枪击
This could be a home invasion, some random crime,
可能是入室抢劫 可能是随机犯罪
it could be a political hit, it could be a domestic dispute.
也可能是政♥治♥打击 或者家庭暴♥力♥
We don't know.
我们都不知道
And until we know, we don't know...
在我们知道之前 我们都不知道...
What do you know?
你知道些什么?
Nothing. And if I did, I couldn't talk about it.
什么都不知道 就算知道了 我也不能说
I'm just asking... Are we picking this up?
我只是问一下... 我们会着手此案吗?
I don't know.
不知道
You okay?
你还好吗?
Carson handed me my diploma at Stuyvesant High in '89.
89年的时候 是卡森给我颁发的高中毕业证
I was a volunteer on his '92 campaign.
我还是他92年竞选的志愿者
Worked out of the Rochester field office.
在罗契斯特的办公室工作
Jill.
吉尔
I got to go.
我得挂了
Okay, we're getting word
好的 我们从大学纪念医院
from University Memorial Hospital...
获得了最新消息
63-year-old United States Senator Walter Carson has died
63岁的美国参议员沃特·卡森已经去世
as a result of multiple gunshot wounds.
死因是多处枪伤
Senator Carson becomes
自1968年 曾担任过
the first United States Senator killed in office
同一职位的纽约州参议员
since the man who previously held this same seat
罗伯特·F·肯尼迪于加州中枪之后
was gunned down in California in 1968...
卡森议员成为了第一位
New York Senator Robert F. Kennedy.
在任期间遭到杀害的联邦参议员
The senator's son lives in Scarsdale.
参议员的儿子住在斯卡斯代尔
Just moved in. This was his house.
刚刚搬进去 这是他的新房♥子
What are you guys wearing?
你们穿的是些啥?
Who are you? Ted. Who are you?
你是谁? 泰德 你又是谁?
You're not Ted. Who is this?
你不是泰德 他是谁?
Ted. Ted is our new investigator.
泰德 泰德是我们新的调查员
Well, our old investigator was named Ted.
好吧 我们以前的调查员也叫泰德
I know. It's confusing.
我知道 这会让人糊涂的
Oh, it's actually not that confusing.
其实没什么可糊涂的
You just need to remember your investigator is named Ted.
你只需要记住 你们的调查员叫泰德就行了
This was the Senator's son's house.
这是参议员儿子的房♥子
Maybe he was shot at his son's house
也许他在他儿子的家中中枪
because there was less security there?
是因为那里安保不足?
Senators don't have full-time security outside of Washington.
离开了华盛顿 参议员们是没有全天候保镖的
Sir, FBI is confirming Senator Carson was shot
先生 联调局已经证实 卡森议员是被
by local police. The police?
当地警♥察♥枪杀的 警♥察♥?
That doesn't make any sense. Senator Carson is white.
这说不通啊 卡森议员是白人
A 911 call was made to Scarsdale police
斯卡斯代尔的警方接到过报♥警♥电♥话♥
reporting an active shooter at this residence.
电♥话♥里说这间住♥宅♥内有一名危险的枪手
The police responded with more than 50 officers
来自七个不同部门
from seven different departments,
超过50名警员前往现场进行了支援
including the Special Response Team.
其中包括特别应对部队
Senator Carson apparently
卡森议员从门口
ran out the doorway after his grandson
追逐着他的孙子跑了出来
and was shot on the front porch.
然后被枪杀在前走廊
The boy was uninjured.
那名男孩毫发无伤
E-Excuse me.
不好意思
I need a lawyer. Give us a minute.
我需要一名律师 稍等一下
Someone just killed a United States Senator.
有人刚杀害了一名联邦参议员
Yeah. Th-That was me.
没错 那就是我
I rep WorldWarBlood.
我参与了世界血战
What? It's a video game, WorldWarBlood.
什么? 一款电玩游戏 世界血战
Online multiplayer.
可在线多人联机
This dude in my Pillage Guild... MySoCalledKnife...
在我的掠夺公会中 有个叫"刀尖舔血"的家伙
bet me he could beat me to a hundred caps, so...
跟我赌100顶血战帽...
Okay, okay, stop. Back up. What is your name?
好的 停一下 从头来 你叫什么名字?
Julian. Okay, Julian.
朱利安 好的 朱利安
What does "WorldWarBlood" and "Pillage Guild" and "Caps"
能解释一下"世界血战" "掠夺公会"和"血战帽"
have to do with the Senator?
跟议员有什么关系吗?
I had a disagreement with MySoCalledKnife,
我和"刀尖舔血"有些意见不合
and, you know, it... it got a little out of control.
然后场面就有些失去了控制
And he was like, "Why don't you swat me, then?"
然后他就说 "有本事你特个警给我看看"
And I was like, "Fine, I will," so I just...
我就说"好啊 你等着" 所以我就...
Wait, why... why don't you what me?
等等 你刚刚说啥?
My God. This was a swatting.
天哪 这是特假警
S-Swatting. Nobody?
特假警啊 你们都不知道?
Really? Really? Ted.
讲真? 真的吗? 泰德
Why does his name have to be Ted?
为什么他一定要叫泰德?
Swatting is when someone calls 911 and reports
特假警是指 某人报♥警♥说
that something horrible is happening at some address...
在某个地方发生了恐怖事件
an active shooter, a bomb, hostages...
比如枪击事件 炸♥弹♥威胁 或者绑♥架♥人♥质♥
and the police send a Special Response Team...
然后警方就会派出特别反应部队...
a SWAT team... and everyone there is terrorized.
也就是特警部队...而住在这个地址的人就会受到惊吓
It's big in the gamer community.
这在玩家社区中是很大的赌注
剧集 | 护法为民(2018) | 导航列表