剧集 | 护法为民(2018) | 导航列表
勒碎喉软骨很困难吗?
Extremely because you need sustained, strong contact
非常困难 因为这需要持续并且强烈地
between the hands and the victim's neck.
扼住被害人的咽喉
In your expert opinion,
从你的专业观点来看
could a man approximately 5'8", 140 pounds,
你认为 一名身高1米76 体重120斤的男子
inflict the injuries that caused Ms. Mason's death?
能够造成此种伤害 从而杀死梅森小姐吗?
No.
不能
It would require extraordinary size
这需要十分庞大的体格
and strength. Thank you, Ms. Womack.
和强劲的力量 谢谢你 沃麦克女士
Okay, Doug, Agent Cheng will walk you through
道格 成探员会带你
everything you'll do at the conference.
再过一遍行动的流程
This is a very simple, safe operation.
这是一个简单安全的行动
You'll just meet with your buyer...
你只需和你的买♥♥家见面...
Jerome. Super-nice guy.
杰罗姆 他人超好
He has a boat.
他有一艘船
Uh, you'll meet with Jerome,
你会同往常一样
like you always do, and make the sale.
和杰罗姆见面做交易
Okay.
好的
What if he makes me take off my shirt?
要是他们让我脱掉上衣怎么办?
Why would he do that, Doug?
他们为什么要这样做 道格?
In the mob movies,
在黑帮电影里
guys always make you take off your shirt,
他们总是让你脱掉上衣
show you're not wearing a wire.
以示你没带窃听器
I don't think he's going to be suspicious, Doug.
我觉得他不会疑心的 道格
He knows you. Don't worry.
他认识你 别担心
You'll be there, right? At the hotel?
你也会在那个酒店 对吧?
Uh, defense lawyers don't come on stings.
辩方律师不出现在诱捕现场
But... But she's the one I know.
但是我只认识她
I trust her. I'll be there.
我相信她 我会在那里
Yeah, but you scare me.
可我害怕你
I can't... I can't... It will all be okay, Doug.
我不行 我不行 没问题的 道格
I promise. Just breathe. Listen to my voice.
我保证 深呼吸 听我说
Say something real casual like,
就说一些很平常的事情 就像
"Hey, so Pete Dolan tells me you and him go way back!"
"嘿 皮特·多兰告诉我 你和他早就认识了!"
Hey...
嘿...
So Pete Dolan tells me you and him go way back.
皮特·多兰告诉我 你和他早就认识了
She can come.
她可以去现场
What?! To a... To a body parts convention?
什么?! 去身体部位销♥售♥会吗?
No, no, no, no, no, no way. This is not a good idea.
不不不 绝对不行 这不是一个好主意
Mr. Bradshaw obviously needs her there,
布拉德肖先生明显需要她在场
or this is never gonna work.
不然这件事就黄了
Okay! We're all going to Secaucus.
太好了! 我们都要去斯考克斯了
You pick up the rooms, right?
你来选房♥间 对吧?
Your guy's killing me.
我看你们想搞死我
He'll be here. He's 45 minutes late.
他会来的 他已经晚了45分钟
He's coming.
他会来的
At an hour, we're getting a warrant.
等到一小时 我们就去拿逮捕令
There's a pool.
这有个泳池
How is it?
怎么样?
Pretty good. Nice.
很不错 很好
When I was in elementary school,
我在上小学的时候
my dad and I used to sneak into the Sandman Inn
我爸爸和我经常在夏天
during the summer.
溜进睡梦人旅馆
Summer in Sacramento, you know?
萨拉门托的夏天 你懂吗?
I can tell you this, right?
我可以和你说这些 对吧?
Out of my jurisdiction.
不在我的管辖范围内
We had a little routine.
我们有一个小流程
We'd get a floatie at Safeway,
我们在安全出口放一个漂浮物
one large box of Junior Mints,
一个装组合薄荷糖的大箱子
two plastic water guns.
两把水枪
I'd go first,
我先进去
stand by the gate,
站在大门口
someone would let me in...
有人会让我进去
I'd look around, scout it out,
我会观察周围 侦察地形
then come back and grab my dad.
然后回来接我爸爸
We had a room number we would use
我们还编了个房♥间号♥
in case anyone ever asked.
以防他们问到
1342.
We were the Carlyles
我们是卡莱尔一家
cause my dad thought that sounded rich...
我爸爸觉得那听起来像有钱人
the Carlyles from Chicago.
从芝加哥来的卡莱尔一家
I thought that was
我以为那是
the most beautiful pool in the world.
我见过最美的泳池
Until this one.
直到我看到这一个
You really need a vacation.
你真的需要休假了
I do.
是的
Don't you?
你不需要吗?
I am so sorry I'm late, guys.
我很抱歉我来晚了
Uh, what's in the cooler? The merchandise.
冷藏箱里是什么? 商品啊
Well, I mean, the torsos are still in the truck.
不过躯干还在卡车里
They get bulky.
它们太大了
This isn't a real sale, Doug.
这不是真的交易 道格
You didn't need to bring actual body parts.
你不需要真的把人体部位带来
Nope, nope, no, you did not.
不需要 完全不需要
Oh, shoot, that makes sense.
该死 你们说得对哦
Whole thing's a bust anyway.
反正整件事都暴露了
His dealer already left.
他的买♥♥家已经走了
Oh, no. I'm sorry.
别啊 对不起
Ah, I had some nervous tummy stuff.
我一紧张就肚子痛
And then when I got here,
我到这里之后
I ran into Frank and Rich then Jeff...
我遇到了弗兰克 里奇和杰夫
Like, everyone I ever worked for is here.
就好像我曾经的雇主都聚到了这里
And they're such nice guys, I had to catch up.
而且他们人都超好 我只能和他们寒暄一下
Worked for? In what capacity?
雇主? 什么雇主?
Well, like Frank, I...
比如弗兰克
he has this national chain of funeral homes
他拥有全国连锁的殡仪馆
I used to sell parts for,
我曾经在那里卖♥♥身体部位
and Rich runs a donor network
里奇运营一家捐赠人网站
that gives people free cremation services
他靠提供免费火化服务
in exchange for the bodies.
换取尸体
You did the same thing for these other people?
你为这些人做一样的事情?
Took body parts and sold them across state lines
通过国道携带并贩卖♥♥身体部位
for cashier's checks?
从而换取支票?
Yeah, I mean, that's how I've always done it.
是啊 我一直都是这么做的
20 years in this business, so many places.
在这个行业工作20年 换了很多地方
Doug. Stop talking. Now.
道格 闭嘴 别说了
Full dismissal of charges against him
取消对他的全部指控
and we can help you get whoever you want here.
我们帮你抓任何你想抓的人
Full dismissal.
取消全部指控
Wire him up.
给他戴上窃听器
Poor Rich and Frank, though.
可怜的里奇和弗兰克
Just... They're super-nice guys.
他们真的是很好的人
Ready for your date tonight?
准备好你今晚的约会了吗?
It's off.
约会取消了
What? What happened? What did you do?
什么? 发生了什么? 你做了什么?
Why do you immediately assume I did something?
你为什么立刻就觉得是我做了什么?
Did you sing? Sing?
你是不是给她唱歌♥了? 唱歌♥?
You sent her something. What did you send her?
你给她送了东西 你给她送了什么?
I sent her a puppy.
我送给她一只小狗
No! I didn't sing!
没有 我没唱歌♥!
I didn't send her anything. I'm telling you.
我也没送她任何东西
She just texted, "Something came up."
她就是发短♥信♥说"有事"
I asked her about rescheduling. She hasn't responded.
我和她说哪天再约 她没回复
Sorry, man. It's cool.
我很抱歉 没事
I'll be alone forever.
我会孤独终老
I like being alone.
我喜欢一个人
I can set the thermostat at whatever temperature I like.
我可以把空调调到我喜欢的任何温度
Dude, it's one girl, one date. On to the next.
老兄 这只是一个女孩 一次约会 还会有下一个的
I'll take a pass. I get enough rejection here.
算了吧 我不想再被拒绝了
Last thing I need is more failure.
我最不需要的事就是更多失败了
This isn't a failure.
这不是失败
剧集 | 护法为民(2018) | 导航列表