剧集 | 护法为民(2018) | 导航列表
He gave me his address, so I did it.
他给了我地址 于是我就这么干了
Except the address he gave you... Wasn't his.
只不过他给你的地址... 不是他的地址
It was the son of a United States Senator.
而是联邦参议员儿子的地址
I didn't know that. How hard is it
我并不知道这点 追踪报♥警♥电♥话♥的
to trace these 911 calls?
来源困难吗?
I used a tor browser and spoofed the call in a VoIP network
我用匿名路由器 在VoIP语♥音♥网络上打的电♥话♥
to mask the number. Difficult. Not impossible.
以此来掩饰真实号♥码 很难 但不是不可能
You don't have to turn yourself in, Julian.
你不需要自首 朱利安
I'm not advising you not to. I'm not advising you to.
我不是建议你不自首 也不是建议你自首
I-I-I don't want a bunch of cops coming to my house.
我不想一群警♥察♥找来我家
My mom, she doesn't need to see that.
我妈妈 不能让她看到这些
I messed this up.
我把事情搞砸了
If you're not gonna help me,
如果你们不帮我
I'll walk over to the FBI myself...
我会自己去联调局自首
Julian, we are going to help you.
朱利安 我们会帮助你的
Ted, I want you to look into everything you can
泰德 我需要你尽可能地
about Julian's past.
查看朱利安的一切过往
His online activity.
包括他的网络活跃度
These other guys playing the game.
还有其他在玩这个游戏的人
Sandra, you bought this one. It's yours.
桑德拉 你接下了这个案子 这是你的活
The government is going to file a false report charge,
控方会起诉他虚假举报的行为
but see what else they might hit him with.
但也要看看他们还会起诉他什么罪名
Contact his parents. Jay. Duty.
还要联♥系♥他的父母 杰 你当班
Allison, these cases. All of them.
爱莉森 所有这些案件你来处理
This is all hands on deck.
目前就是这些任务
I don't know anything.
我什么都不知道
I do.
我知道
Walter Carson was a tireless public servant,
沃特·卡森是一名兢兢业业的国家公务人员
a proud New Yorker,
一个令人骄傲的纽约人
a wonderful father and... and husband.
还是一位称职的父亲和...和丈夫
Swatting is not a joke.
特假警不仅仅是个玩笑
It's an act of terrible cowardice and cruelty.
它更是一种懦弱而又残忍♥的行为
And I can assure you that this office
我向各位保证 公诉方将
will bring every possible resource to bear
竭尽所有可能的资源
in prosecuting Julian Sarco
在法律允许的最大范围内
to the fullest extent of the law.
起诉朱利安·萨科
We've got nothing, do we?
我们还一无所获 对吗?
We have Julian Sarco.
我们有朱利安·萨科
For filing a false report to emergency services.
那只能让我们起诉虚假举报危急事件
18 years old. No priors.
18岁 无犯罪前科
Maybe gets four years.
杀害了联邦参议员
For killing a United States Senator.
却只被判四年
He didn't kill a United States Senator.
他没有杀害联邦参议员
What about the officer who did kill a United States senator?
那个向议员开枪的警员呢?
He acted within protocol.
他是按规矩办事
What else can we charge Sarco with?
我们还能指控萨科些什么呢?
Sarco was in a Pillage Guild with MySoCalledKnife.
萨科和"刀尖舔血"在一个掠夺公会里面
That's his handle... MySoCalledKnife.
"刀尖舔血"是玩家的昵称
MySoCalledKnife has lots of enemies within WorldWarBlood,
"刀尖舔血"在"世界血战"中有不少树敌
including KimJunMakeEmSayUn...
包括"金正嗯不是恩"
D-Don't say the names anymore.
别再说这些网名了
Uh, right. So, when it looked like
好吧 所以朱利安好像
Julian might not go through with the swat,
中途想放弃报假警
Kim offered Julian some online currency to do it.
但"金正恩"为他提供了一些游戏币
Yeah. So... conspiracy?
所以...有同谋?
We need more. More?
我们需要更多 还有更多?
That is everything Julian has said in WorldWarBlood
这些是朱利安在"世界血战"中的原话
over the last two years.
时间跨度长达两年
It's dark and threatening
内容阴暗恐怖
and grotesquely violent.
充满威胁性和暴♥力♥性
Enjoy. Mm, this is horrible.
阅读愉快 这很可怕
He sounds like every kid on a video game.
打电玩游戏的小孩都像他这么说话
Which is horrible.
这就很可怕
If you don't like video games. Or kids.
那估计你不喜欢电玩游戏 也不喜欢小孩
I don't. You know this is bad for us, right?
我不喜欢 你知道这对我们很不利 对吧?
It is what it is. It's bad for us.
情况就是这样咯 情况对我们不利
Look, if you say so.
如果你非要这么说的话
I do. I did. We need your help.
是的 我说了 我们需要你的帮助
Now, see, if I was in your position,
听着 如果咱俩角色互换的话
I would think that that would be helpful information to have,
我会想 了解到这个消息很有帮助
and I would say, "Wow,Ted, this is great.
我会说 "泰德 太棒了
How did you turn this up so quickly?"
你怎么这么快就发现的? "
And you would say, "Aw,shucks, just doing my job."
而作为你 你会说 "没什么
You're me in this scenario.
只是我的本职工作而已"
And then I would say, "I can't imagine you found anything else out
接着我会说 "我想象不到在这么短时间里
in such a short period of time."
你还能找出什么来"
And you would say, "Actually, I did."
而你会说 "实际上我还真找到了"
"I also found out Julian Sarco has swatted
"我还发现朱利安·萨科之前
six other times in the past." And I would say,
已经六次特假警了" 接着我会说
"Oh, my God. That's so bad, but so good to know.
"天哪 太糟糕了 但很高兴知道这消息 谢谢"
Thank you." And I'd start to walk away, so grateful.
然后 我会满怀感激地走开
But then you would say,"Wait. One more thing.
但你会说 "等等 关于本案
The others involved in this,
还有一件事要说
MySoCalledKnife and KimJunMakeEmSayUn,
"刀尖舔血"和"金正嗯不是恩"
they have both been identified and are being investigated,
都已经被找到并接受调查了
but the focus is on Julian
但案子的焦点在朱利安
because he's the one who actually made the phone call."
因为他才是实际打电♥话♥的那个人"
And I would say, "Youfound all that out?
然后我会说 "你一个人找到了这么多消息?
I'm speechless.
让我叹为观止
Who are you?"
你究竟是谁?"
And then you would lean in and say, "I am Ted."
于是你向前一步 说 "我是泰德"
And then you'd walk away.
最后潇洒离去 深藏功与名
Tina Krissman, ladies and gentlemen!
蒂娜·克里斯曼 女士们 先生们
Don't do that.
别这么浮夸
I will not do that again.
我下次不这样了
Not on the Senator Carson case, huh?
没让你跟进卡森议员的案子吧?
They only give me the important stuff, Tina.
蒂娜 他们只让我办重要的案子
I'm a lawyer on duty. I work with a blindfold.
我是当班律师 我将眼睛闭上
I put my hands out.I take it. I shape it.
伸出双手 静待案卷的到来
I turn dirt into gold.
我将化腐朽为神奇
My parents cut off my allowance when I turned 30,
我三十岁的时候 父母就不给我零花钱了
like that's even a thing.
就跟那是多大笔银子似的
What was I supposed to do? Get a job?
叫我怎么办嘛? 找个工作?
I have a job.
我有工作
I film myself sitting in public spaces while I blog.
我将自己在公共场所写博客的样子录下来传到网上
How is that a job?
这也算是个工作?
How is that not a job? Because you...
怎么不算? 因为你...
You know what? Doesn't matter. The allegation is
算了 无所谓了 检方指控你
you went into open houses in your building
入室偷盗你邻居家里的处方药
and stole prescription drugs from your neighbors
并私自将这些药品
and sold them.
贩卖♥♥掉了
Okay. Are you done reaming me?
你唠叨完了没有?
Let me set the scene here for you.
我来给你情景再现一下
I'm at an open house next door, and I have to use the bathroom,
我就在隔壁的房♥间 门没关 我要上厕所
and Ms. Wilding has this tub of Vicodin on the counter.
而威尔丁先生的柜子上放了一桶止疼药
Like a wheelbarrow of Vicodin.
简直有一小推车那么多
And I'm like, "Am I supposed to take this?
我就想 "我应该拿吗?
Why is it just sitting there?"
为啥药搁在这儿呢?"
Right? Are you with me? No.
你懂我的意思吧? 不懂
So I take 2 or 3... 75.
所以我就拿了两三片... 是七十五片
And I'm not using them,
尽管我超级抑郁
even though I'm super depressed.
我都没吃那些药
But my friend Burk has a broken back.
但我的朋友伯克 他背疼
Or something.
还是哪疼来着
And he was like, "If you give me the Vicodin,
他跟我说 "你把止疼药给我
I can give you a hundred dollars" because he knows that
我就给你一百块" 因为他知道
my parents screwed me on my allowance.
我父母不给我零花钱
So not a "sale."
所以这也不算交易
That is a sale.
这就是交易
When is the lawyer going to get here?
律师什么时候到?
剧集 | 护法为民(2018) | 导航列表