你一直在打听我
You've been asking after me.
谁
Who's that?
你很不走运 先生
You had some bad luck, mister.
你的手下 弗林 是吗
Your boy-- Flynn, was it?
你挺大胆 这我承认
You got some neck, I'll give you that.
你叫什么
What's your name?
埃姆斯 克伦威尔·埃姆斯
Ames-- Cromwell Ames.
你想要什么 埃姆斯先生
What do you want, Mr. Ames?
一切
Everything.
保护费 妓♥女♥ 赌博 拳馆
Protection, girls, numbers, the gym.
所有一切
All of it.
盗车留给你好了
You can keep the car ringing.
你好慷慨
That's very generous.
人总有时来运转的一天
Every dog has his day.
是吗
Is that right?
你思维太局限
You think too small.
这里是我的了
This is my town now.
我在给你下达驱逐令
I am serving you notice of eviction.
你一个人走进我的地盘来
You walk into my place, alone...
不
No.
我从不是一个人
Never alone.
魔鬼与我同行
The devil walks with me.
我叫克伦威尔·埃姆斯
My name is Crowmell Ames.
我要来火烧国王
And I am come to set a fire upon the king.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
我绊倒了
I tripped.
楼梯顶的地毯打皱了
The lino rucked up at the top of the stairs.
好吧
Sure.
那下次呢
And the next time?
他要杀了你我才能做点什么吗
He has to kill you before I do something, is that right?
你能去投奔谁吗
Is there anyone you can go to?
家人 你不能回家
Family? You can't go home.
我不能离开他
I can't leave him.
我们在一起将近40年了
Been together nearly 40 years.
他连鸡蛋都不会煮
He wouldn't know how to boil an egg.
摩斯
Morse?
你是怎么了
What happened to you?
卡尔·弗舍是...算不上朋友
Karl Pfuscher was, well, not friends exactly,
但他跟博福尔的教授
but he was certainly very well acquainted
亚历山大·里士满非常熟
with Alexander Richmond, a professor at Beaufort.
那是谁
Who is he?
他只是个英语老师
He's just an English don.
我还听过他一两次讲座
I attended one or two of his lectures.
他曾叫我做他桥牌的同伴
He asked me to partner him at bridge.
之后 我们吃了顿很奇怪的晚餐
And afterwards, we had a very odd supper.
怎么奇怪
Odd in what way?
当时只有我们俩
Well, it was just the two of us.
他问我对国家的看法
He asked me about my feelings about the country.
以及我愿不愿意为外♥交♥部♥工作
Whether I'd consider working for the Foreign Office.
据传 他是个人才猎头
Gossip was, he was some sort of talent-spotter.
给谁工作
For who?
那不是我们的案子
It's not our case.
听着
Look.
就算真是这样
Say it's on the level.
是苏联人杀了瑞士人好杀弗舍
The Russian killed the Swiss to get to Pfuscher.
而你的守护天使杀了苏联人
Your guardian angel kills the Russian.
已经闭环了
The circle's closed.
那个小男孩呢
And what about the little boy?
他就不重要吗
Does he not matter?
他当然重要
Of course he matters.
你想保护他 确保他的安全
You want to do right by him, make sure he's safe,
你就要让他尽量远离这一切
you keep him as far away from all this as you can.
我们这里现在还有两名杀人犯
There are still two murders on our ground.
弗舍因情报被杀
Pfuscher was killed for what he knew.
追捕共♥产♥党间谍
Chasing down communist spies?
我们是普通警♥察♥ 不是密探
We're meat-and-two-veg coppers, not Dangerman.
60年代的间谍电视剧
生死游戏留给政♥治♥保安处
Leave the Do or Die to Special Branch.
我们拿的工资不需要你那么拼命
We're not paid to risk our necks the way you've been.
你不是有女朋友了吗
Got a girl now, haven't you?
温说的 琼提到过
Win was saying-- Joan mentioned it.
你要是个牺牲英雄对她可没用
You're no use to her a dead hero.
我能坐吗
Join you?
当然
Yes, of course.
要喝点什么
Can I get you a drink?
不用了
Uh, I'm fine.
真的
Sure?
我猜到你可能在这里
Thought I might find you here.
克劳汀来电了
Claudine rang.
是吗
Did she?
她让我告诉你"越南"
She told me to tell you, "Vietnam."
好吧
Right.
你不知道
You didn't know.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
那她呢
Was she?
你喜欢她
You liked her?
你了解我
You know me.
来得快 去得快
Easy come, easy go.
你吃饭了吗
Have you eaten?
当然
Of course.
今天吃了吗
Today?
你上次吃饭是什么时候
When did you last eat?
我本想跟克劳汀一起吃 但
I had planned to get something with Claudine, but...
算了吧
Doesn't matter.
你不该空腹喝酒
You shouldn't drink on an empty stomach.
这时才最该喝酒
That's exactly when you should drink.
借酒消愁吗[淹死难过]
Drown your sorrows?
只是浸泡一下
Just marinate them a little.
酒不就干这个吗
It's what they're for, isn't it?
消愁
Sorrows?
好吧
All right.
晚安
Good night.
我以为你要陪我呢
I thought you were keeping me company.
你这样我才不要
Not like this.
要我打给吉姆·斯特兰奇吗
Do you want me to call Jim Strange?
确保你安全到家
Make sure you get home?
不用
No.
不用
No.
好吧
Right.
你和吉姆住得怎么样了
How's it going with you and Jim?
反正不是梵高和高更的黄房♥子
Well, it's hardly The Yellow House.
但这样我们都能存钱
But it means we can both put something aside.
明年这时我应该能付定金了
I should have enough for a deposit this time next year.
有房♥的男人
A man of property.
或许吧
Yeah, I suppose.
简·奥斯汀不是评论过
Didn't Jane Austen have something to say about
单身有钱的男人吗
a single man in possession of a good fortune?
应该不会像宾利先生的庄园那么气派
Oh, I doubt it will be Netherfield Park.
出自《傲慢与偏见》
你并不用送我回家
You didn't need to walk me back, you know.
积习难改
Old habits.
你想进来吗
Do you want to come in?
喝咖啡吗
For coffee?
对
Yeah.
我不怎么喜欢咖啡
I don't go much for coffee.
而且
Besides...
而且
Besides?
我还有事
I have got things to do.
好吧
Okay.
那晚安了
Well, good night, then.
-怎么了 -那是暮光香露吗
- What? - Is that Vespertine?
剧集 | 摩斯探长前传 | 导航列表