在各大车站排着队等她们
queued up waiting for them at all the big stations.
"请你喝杯咖啡啊 亲爱的"
"Stand you a coffee, love?"
刚从火车下来 就直接入行
Straight off the train, straight on the game.
那是最恶劣的人性
The worst of human nature right there.
那工作不适合丈夫和父亲
It's no work for a family man.
喝一杯上路
One for the road?
好
Yes.
我不了
Uh, no, I can't.
我还想去把乔伊·赛克斯的私人物品
I want to get Joey Sikes's personal possessions
登记入证据室
logged into evidence.
你还没做吗
Haven't you done that yet?
没 忘了
No, it slipped my mind.
你可不能给范西立这样的坏榜样
That's not the example you want to set Fancy.
你现在是警长了
You're a sergeant now.
得打起精神来
You've gotta look sharp.
那晚安了
Night, then.
晚安 长官
Good night, sir.
孩儿他爸
Dad?
怎么了
What's this?
你都回来好久了
You've been back ages.
弗莱德
Fred?
琼还好吧
Joan's all right, is she?
开心吗
Happy?
她说是的
She says.
我之前还跟她通了话
I spoke to her earlier.
她来电♥话♥了
She rang.
我不知道你俩是怎么了
I don't know what it is with you pair.
她回来后你都没怎么跟她说过话
You've barely spoken to her since she got back.
我知道你气她跑掉
I know you were cross with her going off.
我愿为她做任何事
I'd do anything for her.
我知道
I know you would.
如果发生了什么事
If anything ever happened,
如果她有难处
if she was in a spot...
你会说吧
You'd say?
到床上来吧
Come to bed.
雷克就是魅影
So Lake was the Shadow?
看来是的
Looks that way.
就因为他有个面罩吗
What, just off him having a balaclava?
玫瑰一般是一打一打地卖♥♥吧
Roses are sold by the dozen, aren't they? Traditionally.
对 怎么了
Yes-- why?
花瓶里有十朵 保险箱里有一朵
Well, there were ten in the vase-- one in the safe.
第12朵在朗斯代尔屋顶上
And the 12th on the roof at Lonsdale.
他想偷自己的珠宝吗
What, he was trying to pinch his own jewel?
或是以此上新闻
Or get it into the papers
把价格炒作起来
and drive the price up.
他认识皮克曼 或跟他有生意往来
He knew Pickman, or had business with him.
伊芙·索恩说的
According to Eve Thorne.
有个学生或许知道些内情
There's a student that might be able to shed some light.
我去找他
I'll talk to him.
雷克公♥寓♥的消息来了 长官
Word through on Lake's flat, sir.
煤气和电力由一位坦克雷德·郝莱特交
Gas and electric go through to a Tancred Howlett.
那是朗斯代尔的一个老师
That's one of the dons at Lonsdale.
我录了他的口供
I had a statement off him.
他跟格雷住同层
He lives on the same stair as Grey.
你去哪了
Where've you been?
跟她在一起吧
With her, I suppose.
你说就去一小时
An hour, you said.
那都是昨天下午2点了
That was 2:00 yesterday afternoon!
这是你看到在院子里跟格雷一起的女人吗
Is this the women you saw on the quad with Grey?
我不知道
I don't know.
她围了头巾
She was wearing a headscarf.
我认出了白外衣
It was the white coat I recognized.
但这就是皮克曼的模特
But that is Pickman's model.
对 是她
Yeah, that's her.
她是人体模特
And it's life studies she sits for.
基本上都是
Mostly.
皮克曼让我们拿她画波提切利的《维纳斯的诞生》
Pickman's had us do her as Botticelli's Venus.
还有《草地上的午餐》
The girl from Déjeuner sur l'Herbe.
和各种简提列斯基的画
And any number of Gentileschi copies.
《朱迪丝和她的女仆》
Giuditta con la sua Ancella,
《苏珊娜和长者》
Susanna e I Vecchioni...
你在课外见过她吗
Do you ever see her outside of class?
没有
No.
但你想见她
But you want to.
她是个模特
She's a model.
如果她在课上冲你笑 也是因为拿了钱
If she smiles at you in class, she's being paid for it.
是艺术
It's art,
不是现实生活
not real life.
我们有些人知道区别
Some of us can tell the difference.
皮克曼呢
Can Pickman?
他是个好老师吗
Is he a good tutor?
在我请得起的范围内吧
Best I can afford.
你怎么会认识西蒙·雷克 郝莱特博士
How was it you know Simon Lake, Dr. Howlett?
我们是同学
We were up together.
在圣奥尔费多斯
At St. Alfredus.
但他被劝退了
But he got sent down.
为什么
For what?
不当行为
Conduct unbecoming.
靠三牌猜王后骗游客的钱
Fleecing tourists at Find the Lady.
太严苛了吧
Seems a bit stiff.
他还让一个清洁工有了...麻烦
He also got one of the cleaners in... trouble.
他说不是他的
He said it wasn't his,
但总得有人担责
but someone had to carry the can.
我们一直有联♥系♥
We stayed in touch,
既然他来城里了
and as he was in town...
但你并不住那里
But you don't live there yourself.
不
No, no.
我几年前从一位舅舅那里继承了那房♥子
I inherited the place a couple of years ago from an uncle.
不知你是否了解这是什么
I wonder if you could shed any light on this.
这
It,
似乎是份节目单
It looks like a menu.
这我知道
I know what it looks like.
我想知道这什么意思
I want to know what it means.
素甲鱼是谁
Who's the Mock Turtle?
-我不知道 -你确定吗
- I wouldn't know. - You sure about that?
这是在霍利维巷 你公♥寓♥的
It was found in the pocket of a tailcoat
一个衣橱内挂着的一件燕尾服兜里找到的
hanging in the wardrobe in your flat on Holywell Lane.
我一位同事还在格雷博士房♥里发现了一件
One of my colleagues found an identical waistcoat
一样的燕尾服
in Dr. Grey's rooms.
他说看上去像餐饮俱乐部的安排
He said it looks like the order of service for a dining club.
是罗宾的单身派对
It was Robin's stag.
罗宾就是素甲鱼 所以...
Robin was the Mock Turtle, hence...
纪念素甲鱼的离去
The Passing of the Mock Turtle.
这是个什么俱乐部
So what's this club?
暴汉俱乐部
The Berserkers.
为何遮遮掩掩
Why so cagey?
为什么否认
Why deny it?
我不想卷入这种事里
I don't want to get involved in something like this.
两个我认识的人被杀了
Two people known to me have been murdered.
-这我们知道 -举办地点在哪
- We know that. - Where was it held?
单身派对
The stag.
我不知道
I, I don't know where.
我没去
I, I wasn't there.
亚德里安去了 但我病了
Adrian was there, but I, I was ill.
我没去
I didn't go.
你收到了节目单
You've got the menu.
罗宾替我留了一份
Robin saved one for me.
纪念品
A souvenir.
你跟西蒙·雷克之间有什么事
What was your business with Simon Lake?
就是生意上的事
Just that-- business.
剧集 | 摩斯探长前传 | 导航列表