I told you at the start not to take the law.
虽然要清算 但那是我们的职责
There's a reckoning due, but it's ours to make.
那你们可得快点了
Better get your skates on, then, hadn't you?
听说 你们警局要关门了
Word is, your nick's going out of business.
小心别赔上自己 埃迪
Don't get caught on the wrong side, Eddie.
你伤了死了 对你手下可不是好事
You're no good to your boy banged up or worse.
寒水不便宜吧
Coldwater must be a pricy touch.
你别把布莱特扯进来
You leave Brett out of this.
暂时可以
For now.
自己小心着点
Mind how you go.
有消息吗 先生
Is there any news, sir?
消息
News?
关于艾弗里先生 先生
About Mr. Ivory, sir.
警方来过 先生
The police came, sir.
找我们所有人谈过 先生
Talked to all of us, sir.
但他们找不到他 先生
But they couldn't find him, sir.
现在他们死了 先生
And now they're dead, sir.
谁死了
Who are dead?
警♥察♥ 先生
The policemen, sir.
车祸 先生
Car crash, sir.
跟货车相撞 先生
With a lorry, sir.
报上都登了 先生
It was in the paper, sir.
我听说了
Yes, so I hear.
真不走运 是吧 先生
That was bad luck, wasn't it, sir?
在车里烧死 先生
Burning to death in a car, sir.
好惨的死法 先生
What a way to go, sir.
报上说是意外 先生
The papers said it was an accident, sir.
但真是意外吗 先生
But was it an accident, sir?
没理由认为不是吧
Well, there's no reason to believe otherwise.
你认为艾弗里先生也出意外了吗 先生
Do you think Mr. Ivory had an accident too, sir?
我不知道
I don't know.
你们怎么想
What do you think?
你们不是喜欢他吗
Well, you liked him, did you?
喜欢他吗 先生
Liked him, sir?
他是个老师 先生
He was a master, sir.
我们喜欢艾弗里太太 先生
We liked Mrs. Ivory, sir.
-他结婚了 先生 -我知道
- He was married, sir. - Yes, I know.
您结婚了吗 先生
Are you married, sir?
艾弗里太太 我是摩斯太太
Mrs. Ivory? I'm Mrs. Morse.
雪莉
Shirley.
我丈夫接手了小六年级的教学
My husband's taken over the Lower Sixth.
我们住了你以前的房♥子
We're in your old house.
玫瑰小屋 寄来封给你的信
Rose Cottage. A letter came for you.
谢谢
Uh... thank you.
你恐怕根本没心情
I'm sure it's the last thing you need,
但不知你是否愿意来吃顿晚餐
but I wondered if you might like to come to supper.
这是我们婚后 我丈夫到的第一所学校
It's my husband's first school since we got married,
所以也是我的第一所学校
which makes it my first school altogether.
我很想听听你的建议
I'd be grateful for any advice.
什么时候呢
When were you thinking?
嗯
Yeah.
你跟布莱特先生谈过了吗
Have you spoken to Mr. Bright yet?
他现在事情挺多
Well, he's got a lot on his mind at the moment
警局要关门了嘛
what with the station being wound up.
那现在应该最合适了
Well, no better time, I would have thought.
我知道这一步很大
I know it's a big step,
但这样最好了
but it's for the best.
趁我们身子骨还好
While we still have our health.
我知道
I know.
你不是还在担心摩斯吧
You're not still fretting over Morse?
不是
No.
我已经让他上道了
I've set him on his way.
还有肚子吃米布丁吗
Got some room for rice pud?
带皮吗
Skin on?
太棒了
Smashing.
查理来电了
Oh, Charlie called.
我说你会给他回电
I said you'd call him back.
我去开
I'll get it!
吉姆
Jim...
抱歉这么晚来 长官
Sorry to drop by late, sir,
但小乔治可能发现了埃姆斯的踪迹
but it looks like young George's got a lead on Ames.
雪莉
Shirley?
好美的名字
What an enchanting name.
我是黑带
I'm a black belt.
七段 参加过后备军
Seventh Dan and Ex-Territorials.
摸摸
Feel that.
来吧
Go on.
多结实
Rock hard that is.
就像花岗岩
It's like granite.
当然了 警♥察♥来过
Well the police came, of course--
不过我是说不出什么
not that I was able to tell them anything.
我当时跟我女儿蕾凡娜在家吃晚饭
I was at home with Ravenna, my daughter having supper,
我们还听了电台放的音乐 是吧
and then we listened to a concert on radio, didn't we?
是啊
That's right.
马♥勒♥第五交响曲
Mahler. The Five.
你妻子告诉我你在班菲尔德工作过
Your wife tells me you were at Bamfylde?
对 没错
Yes, that's right.
老威尔基还捣鼓硫磺弄得臭气熏天吗
Is Old Wilkie still stinking the place out with sulfur?
我不记得他了
I don't remember him.
那波普林杰呢
What about Popperynge?
学生们喊他波普
Pop, the boys used to call him.
老实说 我在那里待得不长
To be honest, I wasn't there long enough
没能跟那些老师好好熟悉起来
to get to know any of the masters.
舍监 一切都好吗
Ah, Matron, are you well?
是的 谢谢 校长
Yes, thank you, Headmaster.
摩斯先生 抱歉打扰
Mr. Morse, I am sorry to trouble you.
你有空吗
Do you have a moment?
当然 我失陪了
Yes, of course. Would you excuse me?
武装警♥察♥ 举起手来
Armed Police! Hands in the air!
克伦威尔·埃姆斯
Cromwell Ames?
谁问
Who wants to know?
瑟斯戴高级督察 泰晤士河谷警局
DCI Thursday, Thames Valley Police.
克伦威尔·埃姆斯 你因涉嫌凶杀被捕
Cromwell Ames, you're under arrest for suspicion of murder.
你有权保持沉默
You do not have to say anything,
你所说的一切
but anything you do say
将成为呈堂证供
will be taken down and can be given in evidence.
是一个五年级学生
It's one of the fifth years.
叫斯坦洛
A boy called Stanlow.
你能跟他谈谈吗
Perhaps you could talk to him
我去给床垫换新床单
while I get fresh linen on the mattress.
他尿床了
He wets the bed.
是西摩太太吗
It's Mrs. Seymour, isn't it?
我们还没正式介绍过
We've not been properly introduced.
我是摩斯
I'm Morse.
你和你妻子还适应寒水吗
How are you and your wife finding Coldwater?
我觉得她会希望有更多事做
I think she'll be happier if she had a little more to do.
不知你是否需要个帮手
I don't suppose you could use a spare pair of hands?
或许吧 兼♥职♥
I might. Part time.
肯定没什么钱拿
There wouldn't be much money, but
但如果你真觉得她会乐意
if you really think it might be of interest,
就叫她来见我
tell her to come and see me.
廉姆·弗林
Liam Flynn.
曾为埃迪·尼罗收取保护费
Sometime collector for Eddie Nero's extortion racket.
五月被人捅死
Stabbed to death in May.
伯特·霍布斯 货车司机
Burt Hobbs-- lorry driver.
有家室
Family man.
正要庆祝红宝石婚
Just about to celebrate his ruby wedding.
在沃丁顿道口被人砸烂了脑袋
Had his head bashed in at Waddington Junction
一群人抢走了他一车的基洛兰威士忌
when a mob hi-jacked his load of Kilorran whiskey.
劳埃德·柯林斯
Lloyd Collins.
倒卖♥♥赃物威士忌
剧集 | 摩斯探长前传 | 导航列表