和一个别针
and a safety pin.
什么
What?
你记得逃兵的下场 先生
You remember what happened to cowards, sir.
黎明枪毙
Shot at dawn.
你把布别在心口
You pin it over your heart.
我绝不
I'll do no such thing.
不管怎样 对我没区别
With or without-- it's all the same to me.
戈登
Gordon!
这怎么回事
What the hell's going on?
摩斯
Morse.
摩斯
Morse!
-他要来了 -跟我来
- He's coming. He's coming! - Follow me.
戈登
Gordon!
退后
Stay back!
别
Don't!
戈登 快回来
Gordon! Come back now.
来
Come on.
非常感谢 伙计
Thanks very much, matey.
消防队说无人生还
No survivors according to the fire boys.
德维尔死了
With De Vere gone
我们无法证明是谁指使他纵火
we've no way to prove who put him up to setting the fire.
或许是无法证明 长官
No way to prove it maybe, sir,
但埃迪·尼罗跟东家的儿子关系很好
but Eddie Nero's very close with the owner's son.
他支持卖♥♥地 是吧
He was for selling the place, wasn't he?
现在无法阻止那里被重开♥发♥了
I suppose there's nothing to stop it being developed now.
我们迟早能抓住尼罗 长官
We'll get Nero, sir, sooner or later.
是吗
Will we?
警部忙于泰晤士河谷警局建设
Division's eye turned upon Thames Valley?
还有种族仇恨的事
This race business.
而尼罗的一个手下又在街头被刺死
Now one of Nero's racketeers stabbed to death in the street.
这可不好 瑟斯戴
It bodes ill, Thursday.
我们还在呢 长官
We're still on the job, sir.
只怕这次 这还不够
I fear this time that might not be enough.
"若不是耶♥和♥华♥看守城池
"Except the Lord keep the city,
《诗篇》127:1
看守的人就枉然警醒"
the Watchman waketh but in vain."
那个...
Listen...
行了 你快走吧
No, no. On your way now.
别赶上堵车
You don't want to hit the rush hour.
你是我们兄弟里最好的 弗莱德
You're the best of us, Fred.
最好的那个没能回家
The best of us never came home.
那就这样了
Well, that's that, then.
嗯
Yeah.
就这样了
That's that.
不需要留作证物吗
You do not need it for evidence?
我们不用上庭 博士
There's no case to take to court, Doctor.
它该物归原主
It's back where it belongs.
做这些事的人
The man who did these things,
在最后审判时
in the final judgment,
你们觉得他的心说他坏话了吗
did his heart speak against him, do you think?
戈登吗
Gordon?
谁知道呢
Who knows?
我不怎么信那些
I'm not one for all that.
来世呢
And the afterlife?
那不是我们的辖区了
Lies beyond our jurisdiction.
警探和考古学家
A detective and the archaeologist.
或许我们没那么不同
Perhaps we are not so very different after all.
怎么说
How's that?
我们都为不能说的人发声
We both speak for those who cannot.
你们靠指纹 我靠陶器碎片
You with your fingerprints, and me with my fragments of pottery.
我想我们都是死者的守护者
We are each of us, I think, keepers of the dead.
一个人原本是警♥察♥
How does someone start a policeman,
怎么会沦落成贼
and end up a thief?
毕维斯吗
Beavis, you mean?
你跟我一样清楚
Well, you know as well as I do,
在特定情况下
that given the right circumstances,
任何人都可能做出任何事
anybody's capable of anything.
他又无亲无故
Plus he had no family
没人敦促他走正道
to keep him on the straight.
家庭很重要
Lot to be said for family.
如果你就是没有呢
And what if you don't have any?
那样的人生就会是这种结局吗
Do you think that's how you end up your days?
孤身住在小破房♥子里
Alone in some two-bob kip
只有瓶酒陪伴你度日
with nothing but a bottle for company?
那是他的结局 不是你的
That's his future, not yours.
你能做更好的选择
You'll make better choices.
凯洛尔叫我跟你道个别
Oh, Carol said to say cheerio, by the way.
他们回去了
They've gone back, then?
是啊
Yeah.
他们回去了
Yeah, they've gone back.
你带她去玩真是有心了
It was good of you to show her round.
别客气
Don't mention it.
剧集 | 摩斯探长前传 | 导航列表