死前一两小时内摄入
Ingested an hour or two before his decease.
士的宁
Strychnine.
怪不得他没吃他在小吃店
That would explain why he didn't eat the supper
点的晚餐
he ordered at the greasy spoon.
那他怎么摄入的
So how'd he come by it?
肯定不是在咖啡馆了
Not at the caf, surely.
他衣服上有一两处污渍
His shirt had one or two spots on it.
实验室检测出毒素后
Once the lab identified poison,
我便擦取了样本进行检测
I took a swab and tested it.
确认含有毒素
Came out positive.
毒是下在
The poison was in...
橙汁里
orange squash.
德维尔先生还没来呢
Uh, I'm afraid Mr. De Vere isn't on duty yet.
但我可以给你叫来副经理 布林斯先生
But I can get the assistant manager, Mr. Bullings, for you.
麻烦了
If you would.
给小青年看的吗
One for the teenagers?
埃米尔·瓦尔达摩 都得有80了吧
Emil Valdemar? Must be 80 if he's a day.
他要在这里办见面会
He's doing some sort of talk here.
正经老式电影院
Proper old picture house.
这种地方如今不多了
Don't get many like this anymore.
我们以前每周六早上都会去
We used to go down to the Mile End Rivoli
迈尔安德里沃利影院
every Saturday morning.
打折高峰
The thruppenny rush.
我会先进去 然后去男厕打开窗
I'd go in first and spring the window in the gents
让查理和比利进来
for Chas and Billy.
你去过吗
You ever go?
什么 周六早上看电影吗
Where? Saturday morning pictures?
我妈妈带我去看过一次
My mother took me once.
黑灯瞎火里一通乱叫
All that screaming in the dark.
感觉像但丁描写的场景
Was like something out of Dante.
我都听不到电影的声音了
Well, I couldn't hear the film.
你都不知道自己错过了什么
Well, you don't know what you're missing.
经典动画片
Couple of Maroon Cartoons.
系列电影
The serials.
如果走运还有西部片看 汤姆·米克斯
A Western, if you're lucky-- Tom Mix.
但我最喜欢的始终是劳来与哈代的喜剧
Mind you, my favorite was always Laurel and Hardy.
"来咬我啊"
"B-I-it me-- bit me."
不说了 兴致被扫兴鬼破坏了
It's gone now-- a buzz bomb got it.
凯洛尔的事
Look, about Carol.
你不必觉得要看我的面子带她出去
Don't feel you have to show her round on my account.
又来了
Ah, back again.
茉莉说是警♥察♥来了
Molly said something about the police.
瑟斯戴高级督察
DCI Thursday,
摩斯警长 泰晤士河谷警局
DS Morse, Thames Valley.
我们在调查你们一名顾客的死亡
We're looking into the death of one of your patrons.
就需要问你几个问题
Just need to ask a few questions.
当然 我会尽力帮忙
Of course, anything I can do to help.
这些杯装橙汁
These cartons of orange squash--
干杯橙汁 都在哪里卖♥♥
the Whakahari-- they're sold here and where?
这里和女服务员那儿吗
With the usherettes?
对
That's right.
她们在这里 或总库房♥补货
They load up their trays from here or the general stores.
好 那前天晚上是谁站柜台
Right, so who was on the counter the night before last?
是我
That would be me.
你记得服务这位客人吗
Do you remember serving this customer?
我得提醒你 这是张尸体照
I must warn you, it's a post-mortem photograph.
不记得
No, I'm afraid not.
那是女服务员卖♥♥他的吗
An usherette, perhaps?
当时只有一个在工作
There was only one on.
贝蒂
Betty.
贝蒂·珀斯基
Betty Persky.
抱歉 我不记得他
Sorry, I don't remember him.
没事 珀斯基小姐
That's all right, Miss Persky.
来这里的人那么多
The number of people who come through here,
你要是谁都能记得才奇怪了
it'd be a miracle if you remembered every customer.
你在这里工作很久了吗
You worked here long?
要一年了
A year, just coming up.
这里不错吗
Nice place?
挺好的
Yeah, it's all right.
但不知道还能坚持多久
Though I don't know long it'll last.
怎么说
How's that?
据说这里要被拆除
Well, there's talk of it being pulled down.
改成公♥寓♥还是停车场
For flats, I think, or a car park.
你在哪听说的
Where'd you hear that?
德维尔先生
Off Mr. De Vere.
我当时在零食饮料柜台后面收拾
I was cleaning up behind the refreshments,
就听到他跟凯格沃斯先生
when I heard him talking to Mr. Kegworth,
放映员说话
the projectionist.
与其说"说话" 不如说是吵架
I mean, I say talking-- it was more like having words.
泰姬陵餐馆
The Taj Mahal!
我在总行有个朋友
I've a friend up at head office.
他说传闻洛克希影院可能要被关闭
He says there's been talk about closing the Roxy.
有开♥发♥商想买♥♥下这里
Some developer looking to buy the place.
德维尔先生怎么说
And what did Mr. De Vere say?
我不该乱听信传言
That I shouldn't believe all that I hear.
那些二代想卖♥♥
The sons want to let it go,
但老杰普森先生
but Mr. Jephson, Sr.,
想留着它
wants to hold onto it.
如果真卖♥♥了 对你打击不小吧
Be a blow for you, I expect, if it went.
最终都难逃这命运
They'll all go in the end--
因为电视嘛
with the television.
40年前影院开幕 我就在这里干了
I've been here since it opened 40 years near on.
我还一直在训练我孙子肯接手
I've been training my grandson Ken up to take over,
但他似乎更喜欢做管理
but he seems more drawn to the, uh, the management side.
洛克希影院要是没了 我就也离开
When the Roxy goes, I'll go with it.
就这样了
And that'll be that.
失陪
Excuse me.
加尼尔先生
Mr. Garnier?
如果要点歌♥
You've any requests,
只能等下一场了
they'll have to wait for the next session.
警♥察♥ 先生
Police, sir.
瑟斯戴高级督察
Detective Chief Inspector Thursday,
摩斯警长 泰晤士河谷警局
Detective Sergeant Morse, Thames Valley.
我也没弹得那么差吧
My playing wasn't that bad, surely?
很动人 先生
Sounded very fine, sir.
我们是在调查影院的一位顾客
No, we're pursuing inquiries into a patron of the cinema.
您能不能看看这张照片
I wondered if you'd take a look at this photograph.
见过他吗
You've seen him?
前天晚上
Night before last.
中场休息到奏国歌♥之间
Between the intermission and "The Queen,"
我有几小时空闲时间
I've usually a couple of hours on my hands.
我会来抽根烟
I'll have a smoke.
或许看看报
Maybe take a look at the paper.
一般来说 放电影时 这里不会有人
Normally, nobody's in here when the picture's showing.
但这次 他就在那儿
Only this time, there he was.
这个毕维斯
Your man Beavis.
他在做什么
What was he doing?
就站在那里
Just standing there.
我看像在等人
Waiting, I'd've said.
我问他有什么事
I asked him his business,
他说 他在找男厕
and he said he was looking for the gents.
我就给他指了路 他就走了
So I told him where it was, and he went on his way.
就这样了吗
And that was it, was it?
不是
No.
一般来说
Normally,
如果事情就到此结束了 我肯定转眼就忘
I'd've forgotten all about it, if that's all it was.
但有时 如果夜晚晴朗无云
But sometimes when it's a clear night,
我会上屋顶
I'll go up onto the roof.
月光下的牛津
Oxford by moonlight.
只有你 和星空
Just you and the stars.
剧集 | 摩斯探长前传 | 导航列表