再跟奥斯瓦德二等兵谈谈
Have another word with Private Oswald,
看他要怎么说
see what he's got to say about it.
我再在这里最后看一次
Right, well, I'll take one last look around here.
看麦克达夫中校是否能证实雷德劳的不在场证明
See if this Colonel McDuff can confirm Laidlaw's alibi.
回警局见
I'll see you back at the station.
摩斯
Morse.
我以为你们抓到人了
I thought you had your man.
不 他还没被起诉呢
No, he's not been charged yet.
那这是在干什么
So what's this?
找证据吗
You're still looking for proof?
差不多吧
Something like that.
你呢
You?
你有什么没告诉我 萨姆
What was it you didn't tell me, Sam?
她吻了我
She kissed me.
我送她回谋杀镇的时候
When I walked her back to Murder Town.
就只有一吻吗 还是有别的
Just a kiss or... something else?
只有一吻 但都怪我
Just a kiss. But it was my fault.
我本该看好她
I should've been watching her.
现在奥西背锅了
And now Ossie's in the frame.
不是他干的 摩斯
He didn't do it, Morse.
好
Right.
不管发生了什么 我都会查清
Whatever happened, I'll get to the bottom of it.
我保证
I promise you.
民族融合 振兴国家
Integration for the nation!
民族融合 振兴国家
Integration for the nation!
民族融合 振兴国家
Integration for the nation!
拦住她
Stop her.
怎么了
Yes?
您快来 长官
You'd better come, sir.
我发现这混♥蛋♥在后院鬼鬼祟祟
I found this bastard creeping about behind the lines.
别激动 杰克
Easy, Jack, easy.
行了
There's a good chap.
他是我们的人
He's one of ours.
我们的人
One of ours?
他不知道口令
He disnae know the password.
麦克达夫中校
Colonel McDuff!
马上把囚犯交给我 不要伤害他
You will release the prisoner into my charge, unharmed.
这是命令
That's an order!
是 上校
Colonel.
匕♥首♥给我 杰克
Your dagger, Jack.
杰克
Jack!
考沃德少校 护送麦克达夫中校回房♥
Major Coward, escort Colonel McDuff to his quarters.
是 上校
Yes, Colonel.
走吧 杰克
Come on, Jack.
如果你曾思索过英雄是什么样
If you've ever wondered what a hero looks like,
那你刚刚见到了一个
you just met one.
麦克达夫中校是我见过最勇敢的人
Colonel McDuff is the bravest man I ever saw.
他是怎么了
What's the matter with him?
朝鲜
Korea.
临津江
Imjin River.
我们四千人对阵他们两万七千人
4,000 of ours against 27,000 of theirs.
夜间行动
It's a night action,
短兵相接 一波接一波
Close quarters, wave after wave.
全营三分之一死伤
A third of the battalion were killed or wounded,
包括疯杰克·麦克达夫 他被迫击炮击中了
including Mad Jack McDuff, who took a mortar round.
撤退命令下达时
When the order came to fall back,
他留下了
he stayed behind.
给了我们其他人一线生机
Give the rest of us a chance.
之后在中国战俘营待了两年
Then two years in a Chinese prison camp.
如果他喝多了 或是睡觉不关灯
If he drinks too much and sleeps with the light on,
那又如何
then so be it.
他赢得了这个权利
He's earned the right.
-但不论如何 -不 摩斯警长
- Yeah, but all the same. - No, Sergeant Morse.
没什么"不论如何"可言
There's no "all the same" about it.
军团会照顾自己人
The regiment takes care of its own.
*一道军令把战士送往边疆*
*Dool for the order sent our lads to the Border*
*英国靠谋略赢得了战役*
*The English for ance by guile won the day*
*森林之花*
*The Flowers of the Forest*
*为战而开*
*That fought aye the foremost*
*美丽的土地*
*The prime of our land...*
好了 贝内特 去泡杯茶吧
All right, Bennett, get yourself a brew.
这里交给我了
I'll take it from here.
是 长官
Sir.
好啊
Well.
首先
First things first.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
你确定吗
You sure?
警部想要人头
Division are looking for scalps.
杀鸡儆猴
They want to make an example.
在场的每个人都会被起诉
Everyone there's going to be charged.
没人想让事态失控
No one meant for it to get out of hand.
一向如此
Nobody ever does.
接下来 就是让你离开这里
Then the next thing is to get you out of here.
你不打算起诉我吗
Aren't you going to charge me?
我也在场
I was there.
不
No.
你不在场
You weren't.
你也没来过这里
And you haven't been here, neither.
我都说出姓名和住址了
I've given my name and address.
这你交给我吧
You let me worry about that.
来吧
Come on.
你还好吗
All right?
我之前不能来见你
I couldn't see you before. I...
我也想
I wanted to,
但必须按规矩来
but it had to be by the book,
因为我是亲属
being family.
你妈妈都担心坏了
Your mum's been worried half out of her mind.
他们逮捕了奥西·奥斯瓦德
They arrested Ossie Oswald.
我知道
I know.
不是他干的 爸爸
He didn't do it, Dad.
不是他就是你 萨姆
Well, it was him or you, Sam.
我知道不是你
And I know it wasn't you.
奥西是个好人
Ossie's a good bloke.
你想知道我抓过多少"好人"吗
You want to know how many good blokes I've nicked?
这跟好坏无关
Good or bad don't come into it.
我们只跟随证据
We just follow the evidence.
他是我们班的
He's in my section.
我了解他
I know him.
如果你不想点什么办法 我会去想
If you won't do anything about it, I will.
不 你要低头做人 别去惹事
No. You're gonna keep your head down, your nose clean,
再过两天
and in a couple of days,
你就要出发去德国
you're going to ship over to Germany
把这一切抛在脑后
and leave all this behind.
我不是个孩子了 爸爸
I'm not a kid anymore, Dad.
-我知道 -你知道
- I know that. - You know...
我上学的时候
when I was at school,
会在操场上被人喊
I used to get it in the playground,
ACAB
A.C.A.B.
警♥察♥都是混♥蛋♥
All Coppers Are Bastards.
我会说 "我爸才不是"
"Not my dad," I'd say.
"他是好人"
"He's one of the good ones."
有时我会因此被打
Times I'd get a thumping.
你从没说过
You never said.
是啊
No.
知道为什么吗
You know why?
因为我怕你会对他们做什么
Because I was frightened of what you might do to them.
代我向妈妈问好
Give Mum my love.
-萨姆 -是个好人
- Sam... - One of the good ones.
我真这么认为
I really believed that.
你是好人吗
Are you one of the good ones?
剧集 | 摩斯探长前传 | 导航列表