好 你去工作吧
All right, you go about your business,
剩下的警员会做
a constable will take over from here.
其他员工都喜欢他吗 珀斯基小姐
He was popular with the rest of the staff, Miss Persky?
他好像和德维尔先生发生过争吵
I think he'd had a falling out with Mr. De Vere.
我不知道是为什么 只听到德维尔先生说
I couldn't say what over, but I just heard Mr. De Vere say,
"别威胁我"之类的话
"Don't you threaten me," or something like that.
什么时候的事
When was this?
昨晚放第一场电影的时候
Last night during the first feature.
你为加尼尔先生调过一杯马丁尼吗
Did you make Mr. Garnier a martini?
没有 先生
Oh, no, sir.
通常会在他风琴上放一杯 让他抿抿
Usually, he'd have one waiting for him on the organ to sip at.
这是他表演的一部分
Part of his act, you know,
他会向观众举杯致意
he'd raise his glass to the audience,
但德维尔先生严格指示过我们
but we were under strict orders from Mr. De Vere
让他保持清醒
to keep him straight.
他威胁了你
He threatened you.
什么事
With what?
他说他想辞职
He said he wanted to quit,
不是第一次了 我说他是虚张声势
not for the first time, and I called his bluff.
莱斯利嗜酒如命
Leslie had a weakness for the booze.
演奏国歌♥
The whole national anthem thing
就是他想借机离开这里去酒吧
was so he could get out of here and get into the pub.
你喜欢他吗
You liked him?
喜欢
Yes.
除了喝酒这一点
Apart from the drink.
说实话 我有些可怜他
I felt a bit sorry for him, truth be told.
他曾在世界各地演出
He'd played all over the world, you know.
战后 一直在游轮上表演
On the liners after the war.
我想过惯了那种生活 来洛克希影院
Expect coming to the Roxy was a bit of a comedown
让他觉得落寞
after that sort of life.
你早些时候在休息室的吧台上放了杯酒
You put a drink on the bar earlier in the lounge.
是给谁的
Who was that for?
瓦尔达摩先生
Mr. Valdemar.
-德维尔先生吩咐的 -但被加尼尔先生拿了
- Mr. De Vere asked me to. - But Mr. Garnier took it.
我不清楚 先生
I wouldn't know, sir.
我就把它放在吧台上
I set it on the bar,
然后转身去听一桌点单
turned round to take another order,
我回头看时 那杯就不见了
and when I looked back it'd gone.
我以为是德维尔先生拿走了
I thought Mr. De Vere must've collected it.
我听说刚刚跟瓦尔达摩先生发生了些不愉快
I believe there was something of upset earlier with Mr. Valdemar.
和一份礼物有关
Something to do with a present?
是的
Oh, yeah.
德维尔先生给他买♥♥了一块表
Mr. De Vere bought him a watch
作为电影院对他的谢礼
as a thank you from the cinema.
他买♥♥回来时还给我们看过
He showed it to us when he fetched it back.
他让我去找个精美的盒子装表
He asked me to find a nice box for it.
我找了个盒子 把表装了进去
I got hold of one, put the watch inside,
然后就把它放在了德维尔先生办公室
and left it in Mr. De Vere's office.
那任何人都有可能拿到它
So anyone could have had access to it?
是的
Sure.
他打开时里面装了什么
And what was in the box when he opened it?
样子怪怪的东西
Funny looking little thing.
你自己看吧
See for yourself.
尽快列出所有观众名单
I'll need a list of everyone in the audience as soon as you can.
好
Yeah.
那我叫巡警送我回去了
Well, I'll catch a lift back off uniform, eh?
你去吧
You go on.
好 这晚上真累
All right, fine. Been a long night.
瓦尔达摩应该早走了吧
I don't suppose Valdemar's still here, is he?
走了 怎么
Gone. Why?
他获赠的礼物
That present that he was given.
象形文字吗
Hieroglyphics?
-有人捉弄他吗 -不知道
- Someone playing a joke on him? - Don't know.
但如果加尼尔从吧台拿走的酒里
But if that glass that Garnier took from the bar
确实有毒 那他并非凶手的目标
does contain poison, he wasn't the intended victim.
那杯酒是给瓦尔达摩的
The drink was meant for Valdemar.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
尿床了吗
Pissed the bed?
你了解我 弗莱德
You know me, Fred.
从来都是个早起的人
Early riser. Always have been.
来杯茶
Cup of tea?
我刚泡好
One just brewed.
是生意的事
It's the business.
我需要借笔钱
I need a loan.
只是短期的
Only short term.
是为了开出本月的工资
Just so I can make the payroll this month.
肯定还你
You'll get it back.
一分不少你
Every last penny.
还有利息 我发誓
With interest, I swear.
你不能去找银行吗
Can't you go to the bank?
我已经欠他们太多了
I'm in it with them up to here.
就这样吗
And that's all it is?
没有谁给你施压 克雷双胞胎
No one's leaning on you? The Twins?
没有 没那种事
No, no, nothing like that.
好吧
Well...
我这辈子挣的是警♥察♥工资
I've only ever had a copper's wages.
俩孩子
Two kids.
按揭
Mortgage.
我还有养老金
I've got the pension to fall back on,
我们也存了点 但我不是富豪
and we've got a bit put by, but I'm no Rockefeller.
而且我得跟温商量
And I'd need to talk to Win.
多少钱
How much are we talking about?
是从我们这里偷的
This was stolen from us.
是葬礼圣甲虫
It's a funerary scarab.
新王朝
New Kingdom.
阿曼纳时期
Armana period.
刻有象征皇权的象形文字铭文
Inscribed with the Nomen cartouche
属于奥克亨那坦 即阿蒙霍特普四世
for the pharaoh Akhenaten, formally Amenhotep IV.
奥克亨那坦
Akhenaten?
那不是埃米尔·瓦尔达摩饰演的角色吗
That's the same character played by Emil Valdemar, isn't it?
他不是个角色
He wasn't a character.
他曾是埃及统治者
He was a ruler of Egypt.
请跟我来
Come with me, please.
原本是在这里
It went missing from here.
毕维斯会有这个柜子的钥匙吗
Would Beavis have had keys to this cabinet?
他肯定知道去哪找到钥匙
He'd certainly know where to find a set.
这个圣甲虫有什么特别含义吗
Does it have some sort of special meaning, this scarab?
按照传统 它会被放在尸体内
Traditionally, it is placed inside the body
替代心脏
in place of the heart.
上面还有《死亡之书》的词句
It bears also lines from the Book of the Dead.
恳求这颗心 不要说死者的坏话
An appeal to the heart not to speak against the dead.
如果冥界主宰认为这颗心不配
If the heart is found wanting by the rulers of the afterworld,
死者将不被允许进入来世
the deceased are barred from passing on to the afterlife.
你们在哪发现的
Where did you come by it?
昨晚 在洛克希影院
It was at the Roxy Cinema last night.
据我所知你在那里
I understand you caused
制♥造♥了不小的骚动 博士
quite a stir there, Doctor.
换你也会 高级督察
So would you, Chief Inspector.
这些电影是嘲弄
These films are a travesty.
是对埃及和埃及人的中伤
A calumny upon Egypt and all Egyptians.
不过是娱乐罢了
Just a bit of fun, surely?
娱乐也该分时候
There is a time for fun.
我的祖国在跟以色列打仗
My country is at war with Israel.
那是英国人制♥造♥出来的麻烦
A situation you British created.
我的儿子
My own son
去年7月在苏伊士被枪杀
was shot down over Suez last July.
这些电影 胡说八道
These films, this nonsense,
嘲弄了他牺牲性命守护的
makes mockery of the history and culture
文化和历史
he died to defend.
剧集 | 摩斯探长前传 | 导航列表