Running an M.O.T. failure of a van
登记地址在哈福德路43B
registered to 43B Hartford Road.
怎么了
And?
你要我留意基洛兰威士忌
You asked me to be on the lookout for Kilorran whisky.
他的摊位用了
He's using a bit of cardboard
这种威士忌的纸箱子
from a case of the same on his stall.
用没字的那面写价格
His prices are written on the back.
但是
But...
但这算不上抢劫盗窃
I can't put that to Robbery.
他还贩卖♥♥赃物
He's also not above dealing in stolen goods.
他摊位上有张从摩斯公♥寓♥盗走的唱片
There's an LP on his stall from Morse's flat.
他去年秋天被入室盗窃了
He was burgled last autumn.
抓到他 你完全能为自己扬名立万
Collar like that, you could make a name for yourself.
所以
So...
为什么告诉我
Why tell me?
因为我心最好了
Because I'm all heart.
你才是警探
You're the detective.
我只是巡警 记得吗
I'm just a uniform, remember?
我不知道 我们就是合得来
I don't know, we just hit it off.
很有...共鸣
There was a... connection.
我送她回了车站
I gave her a lift back to the station.
我们就这么开始了
It just started.
没什么会"就这么开始" 默瑟先生
Nothing just starts, Mr. Mercer,
除非是有人想开始
unless someone wants it to.
她告诉你她怀孕了吗
Did she tell you she was pregnant?
两个月了
Two months gone.
你跟她私会也有这么久了吧
About the same time you started seeing her, wasn't it?
这会让你在家里很不好做吧
I imagine that might put you in the soup at home.
婚姻 孩子 甚至工作
Marriage, kids-- work, as like as not.
全都要完蛋
All of it up in smoke.
人可能会因此
A man might take it upon himself
决定想办法解决
to do something about it.
当然 并非有意 但...
Not meaning to, of course, but...
-不 -处于那样的情况下
- No. - ...put on the spot like that.
-是这样吗 -不是
- Is that how it went? - No, there's...
我绝不会
I'd never...
那完全可能是她丈夫的吧
Well, it could've been her husband's, couldn't it?
你都不知道她有丈夫
You didn't know she had a husband.
至少你是这么说的
So you claim.
如果她怀了孩子 肯定是你的
So any child would be down to you.
就是玩玩而已
It was only meant to be a bit of fun.
我没想要那些
I, I didn't sign on for all that.
我跟她说 她如果要留着
I told her, if she was keeping the damn thing,
那就送去给人领养
to stick it up for adoption.
不管怎样 我可不会负责
Either way, I wasn't going to be around.
如此有风度
Gallant to the last.
所以你没送她去国王橡树站
So you didn't take her to Kings Oak station?
连半英里都不到
It wasn't even half a mile.
我叫她自己走了
I told her she could walk it.
她当时穿鞋了吗
And was she wearing her shoes?
我记得是穿了 怎么了
Far as I remember-- why?
就问问
Just a line of inquiry.
好 随你们怎么说
Right, twist it how you like,
但我绝不会把她怎样
but there's no way I'd've laid a finger on her.
不会为这个
Not for that.
我把她留在环岛时
When I left her at the roundabout,
她还安然无恙
she was safe and well.
你相信他吗
Do you believe him?
"她很孤单 我很孤单
"She was lonely, I was lonely.
事情就自然而然地发生了"
One thing led to another."
害了相思病的少年这么说我还信
I might buy it from a lovesick teenager,
卖♥♥奶油酸橙的男人这么说
but not from a man who sells Lime Whip
我才不信
to earn his crust.
好 我该走了
Right, I best be off.
琼
Joan.
我不好让你妈久等
Best not keep your mum waiting.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Oh, hello.
要我送你吗
Can I give you a lift anywhere?
不了 还是谢了
No, thanks all the same.
-我要去见人 -好
- I'm meeting someone. - Right.
但别忘了明晚
But don't forget, tomorrow night.
温锅
Flat-warming.
对
Oh, yes.
-我去买♥♥了中餐 -好
- I stopped by the Chinese. - So I see.
你要的话 还有好多
There's plenty if you want a bowlful.
糖醋排骨 鸡什碎
Sweet and sour pork, chicken chop suey,
豆豉牛肉 春卷
beef in black bean, spring rolls.
蛋炒饭
Egg fried rice.
我喝点酒就行
I'll be fine with a drink, thanks.
我有瓶雷德福呢
I had a bottle of Radford's.
在冰箱里
In the fridge.
冰箱里
In the fridge?
那是苦啤酒 不是陈贮啤酒
It's bitter, not lager.
默瑟审得怎么样
How d'you make out with Mercer?
没有证据扣着他
There's nothing to hold him on.
至少暂时还没有
Not yet, leastways.
他说他周日10点左右回了家
Got back on Sunday around 10:00, so he says.
那你得去问他妻子了
You'll have to talk to the wife, then.
劫案查得怎么样了
How you getting on with the hijack?
可能跟集市的一个人有关
There might be a connection to a fella on the market.
劳埃德·柯林斯 牙买♥♥加人
Lloyd Collins, Jamaican.
但现在还不好说
But it's early days.
我不想操之过急
I don't want to jump the gun.
...绝对能令
...is sure to delight
最挑剔的食客满意
even the most discerning of dinner guests
吉德伯里酸橙甜品
Gidbury's lime dessert.
不仅好吃
It's not just good...
琼来过
Joan come by, then?
我们在巴里奇百货买♥♥的灯
That lamp that we picked up from Burridges.
安装的地方有点问题
There's something wrong with the fitting.
装灯泡的地方
You know, where you put the bulb in?
要我看看吗
Want me to take a look at it?
不用 她让我下次经过时
No, no. She just wants me to change it
拿去换一个
next time I'm passing.
她还好吗
All right, then, is she?
我近来似乎只会惹她生气
I just seem to put her back up lately.
不是你
It's not you.
她只是还在努力恢复生活
She's just getting back on her feet again, that's all.
还在那个公众咨♥询♥处吗
Still with that Public Advice thing?
兼♥职♥
Part-time.
她提到了学校
She said something about school.
免费学校 谁知道是什么
Free School, whatever that is.
查理来电了
Oh, and Charlie rang.
查理 我那个查理吗
What Charlie? My Charlie?
你还认识几个查理
How many Charlies do you know?
有趣
Funny.
十年了都没怎么联♥系♥
You don't hear from him for the best part of ten years...
家人不就这样吗
Well, that's family, isn't it?
我明天联♥系♥他
I'll call him tomorrow.
《黑白音乐家》什么时候开演
What time are The Minstrels on?
这么晚 卡尔
Late, Cal.
区会就这样
That's branch meetings for you.
大家都有话想说
Everybody wants to say their piece.
线路关闭的事引起了热议
Lot of stuff about the line being closed down.
你没事吧
You all right, are you?
我的后背又疼了
My back's playing up.
我去洗洗
I'll just go and wash up.
你伤到自己了
You've hurt yourself.
什么 那个啊 讨厌
What? That? Oh, bugger.
不是 我撞到了一只獾
No, I caught some old Tommy Brock.
不得不用千斤顶砸死了它
剧集 | 摩斯探长前传 | 导航列表