好 我只需要
All right, I'd just need it
圣诞节前把钱收回来
back in the account this side of Christmas.
好 查理 我得走了
Anyway, Charlie, I mustn't dawdle.
摩斯刚来了
Morse has just turned up.
-早 摩斯 -瑟斯戴太太
- Morning, Morse. - Mrs. Thursday.
嗯
Yeah.
再见了
Yep, cheerio, then.
代我向宝莱特和凯洛尔问好
Give my best to Paulette and Carol.
怎么回事
What was all that about?
他就是打来聊聊
Oh, he just rang for a chat, that's all.
你记得我弟弟吧
You remember my brother.
凯洛尔要我代为问好
Carol sent her best, apparently.
谢谢
Ta.
平安回家
Come home safe.
好
Righto.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
好了 真乖
There, there, that's a good boy.
老样子吗
Usual?
再来点切丝烟丝
Yeah, and a quarter of navy, too.
你怎么了 艾茜
You been in the wars, Elsie?
撞到了门上 傻婆娘
Walked into a door, silly moo.
是吗
Is that right?
我叫她多小心了
I've told her to go more careful.
这是我们所有关于卡尔·弗舍的资料
This is everything we have on file for Karl Pfuscher.
如果你有任何能登报的消息
If you have any information for the press,
请先告诉我
please let me know first.
牛津大学
University of Oxford.
早上好 我是摩斯警长 泰晤士河谷警局
Good morning, this is Detective Sergeant Morse, Thames Valley.
我想联♥系♥一位施耐德博士
I'm trying to reach a Dr. Schneider.
我好震惊
I'm shocked.
太震惊了
Shocked.
真是可怕
That's simply terrible.
难以置信
I can't believe it.
你近来有弗舍先生的消息吗
Have you heard from Herr Pfuscher recently?
好几个月没有了
Not in a few months.
他去了斯特拉斯堡
He was in Strasbourg, you know,
欧洲理事会
at the Council of Europe,
做高级翻译
working as a senior translator.
他周五下午没联♥系♥你吗
He didn't call you Friday afternoon?
大概4:30
Around 4:30?
没
No.
没有
No, he didn't.
看他的信感觉他怎么样
How had he seemed in his letters?
他是否有什么烦恼
Was there anything troubling him?
没有
No.
他很开心
No, he was happy.
他认识了个姑娘 疯狂地爱她
He had met a young woman and was very much in love.
丹奴卡吗
Was this Danulka?
对
That's right.
你知道她的姓氏吗
You wouldn't know her surname?
恐怕不知道
I'm afraid not.
但她是捷克人 是吧
But she was Czech, though, right?
对
Yes.
她作为贸易代表团的一员去了
They met when she came to Strasbourg
斯特拉斯堡 他们才相识
as part of a trade delegation.
卡尔给我写信
Karl wrote to me
说他们想夏季结婚
that they hoped to marry in the summer.
我知道他近来搬去了巴伐利亚
Now, I know he'd recently moved to Bavaria,
但他原本是哪里人
but where was he from originally?
柏林普伦茨劳贝格区
Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin.
可惜现在在柏林墙另一边了
It's on the other side of the wall now, alas.
他当时在牛津还有
Was there anyone else in Oxford
其他好友吗
he was close to at the time?
他在海丁顿有个女友
He had a girl in Headington.
在塞巴斯特普台
On Sebastopol Terrace.
几号♥
What number?
我恐怕没见过她
I'm afraid I never met her.
只知道她叫萨曼莎
Samantha was her name.
史密斯 或者琼斯
Smith... or Samantha Jones
还是布朗什么的
or Brown or something.
当然 他还跟
And he was good friends
里士满教授是好朋友
with Professor Richmond, of course.
亚历山大·里士满吗
Alexander Richmond?
对
That's right.
你认识他吗
Do you know him?
不好意思 先生
Excuse me, sir,
我找里士满教授的办公室
I'm looking for Professor Richmond's rooms.
-J楼 先生 -谢谢
- Stair J, sir. - Thank you.
周五下午有人给门房♥打过电♥话♥
Someone called the gatehouse Friday afternoon.
卡尔·弗舍
A Karl Pfuscher.
我想知道他打来找谁
I would like to know who he was calling to speak to.
几点 先生
What time, sir?
大概4:20
It was about 20 past four.
我去查值班日志 先生
I will check the duty log, sir.
好 谢谢
Perfect, thank you.
进
Come.
里士满教授
Professor Richmond.
你是...
It's, um...
摩斯
Morse.
对了
Of course.
老天爷
Good heavens.
你有次做过我的桥牌同伴吧
Didn't you partner me at the Traveler's once?
-对 有一次 -对
- Once, yes. - Yes.
你打得不赖
Not a bad dummy.
我记得就是最后一轮♥功♥亏一篑
Lost the Grand Slam in the final rubber, I remember.
叫4 无将
The bid was four, no trump,
你答了A 是吧
and you answered aces, wasn't it?
我记不得了
I couldn't say.
没错
Yes.
你搞错了
Your mistake, you see.
4 无将并不一定是黑木
Four no trump is not always Blackwood.
好啊
Well.
真是意外之喜
This is a pleasant surprise.
雪利酒
Sherry?
不了 我是为公务而来
I won't, actually-- I'm here on official business.
我是泰晤士河谷警局的
I'm with Thames Valley Police,
警长
a detective sergeant.
这样啊
Oh, I see.
我想问你卡尔·弗舍的事
I wanted to ask you about Karl Pfuscher.
一名德国学生
A German student.
他是1958年的学生
He came up in '58.
你高看我了
Oh, you flatter me.
我能记得上学期就不错了
I'm lucky if I can remember last term,
更别提这都差不多十年了
never mind the best part of ten years ago.
可你记得我
Well, you remembered me.
我记得牌局
I remembered the game.
我可以给你看张照片
Well, I can show you a photograph.
或许有帮助
Perhaps that would help.
不
No.
恐怕不记得
I'm afraid not.
怎么了
Why?
这是为什么事
Um, what is all this about?
如果你不记得了 那也不重要了
Well, if you don't remember, it doesn't matter much.
抱歉打扰你了
Sorry to have troubled you.
我查过了周五的值班日志 先生
I have checked the duty log for Friday, sir.
那天下午没有留言
No messages that afternoon.
那谢谢了
Well, thank you.
谢谢你帮我查
Thank you for checking.
不客气 先生
Not at all, sir.
我们总会尽力帮助警方
Anything we can do to help the boys in blue.
剧集 | 摩斯探长前传 | 导航列表